I found this pretty Interesting....I went to Opening Day in Cleveland yesterday for the opening of the Indians at the stadium. During the opening, the field rolled out the American Flag, when people started getting there Cell phones out to take pictures of the Field, I could not believe how many Blackberry users there were! Almost everyone around me had Blackberrys and taking pictures with them! I knew Blackberrys were a huge seller yet, but didn't realize just how big yet they are! I saw a few Samsung phones among all the Blackberrys, but most of the phones were Curves. Saw a couple Tours and a Storm 2, but the amount of Curves that were seen is insane! There are A LOT of curve users out there.

Just found it pretty Interesting when time came to take pictures, that the majority of the people all had Blackberrys.

If I would have thought of it any sooner, I would have taken a picture of everyone holding there Blackberrys up taking pictures all together lol thought if it to late though
    04-13-10 07:37 AM
    No pictures, how convenient. Is it because there were to many iPhone users in the way of your perfect photo hahahaha. You the man mj.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 07:44 AM
    No pictures, how convenient. Is it because there were to many iPhone users in the way of your perfect photo hahahaha. You the man mj.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol nice one I only saw 1 Iphone near me, and he was4 or 5 seats down to the right of me
    04-13-10 07:53 AM
    Wished I could have been there. I've never been able to go to a home opener. But if I would have been there you could have added another S2 to the list of phones. It is amazing how many people in northeast Ohio have blackberries. Especially with the economy. Too bad ya didn't get that pic.
    04-13-10 10:05 AM
    I'm sure the high amount of Blackberry users at Jacobs field will be the only exciting thing happening for the Indians this year
    04-13-10 10:16 AM
    I'm sure the high amount of Blackberry users at Jacobs field will be the only exciting thing happening for the Indians this year
    lol! sadly your right
    04-13-10 10:27 AM
    Every year I'm hopeful and every year they let me down but it's part of being a fan of all the Cleveland teams.
    04-13-10 10:34 AM
    But at least we have our Cavs that will go all the way this year!
    04-13-10 10:37 AM
    I recall saying that ever since LeBron entered the picture. How many championships have we brought home since then? LOL
    04-13-10 11:02 AM
    Every year I'm hopeful and every year they let me down but it's part of being a fan of all the Cleveland teams.
    Try being a fan of Kansas City teams!!! I was @ a Royals game this weekend, but I don't recall seeing other peoples' phones much. Of course, I was also pretty intoxicated, lol.

However, I did take a trip to LA a couple weekends ago & I saw a ridiculous amount of BlackBerry users there!
    04-13-10 11:59 AM
    lol nice one I only saw 1 Iphone near me, and he was4 or 5 seats down to the right of me
    Was he wearing a turtle neck and looking a bit righteous?
    04-13-10 12:21 PM
    Was he wearing a turtle neck and looking a bit righteous?
    he was wearing what looked like some kind of rainbow shirt if that makes a difference lol!
    04-13-10 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD