Hello,
    Greetings from India.
    I'm Pulkit and I run a small marketing firm. To tell you the truth I've been a loyal and beneficiary user of your company's product lines and will be in future. I'm writing this letter to pass on an advise on the current situation, I know I am too young for that, but I'll be pleased if it does any good.
    I've had recent encounters with few of the biggest companies who I call as a prospects for my marketing business and as I run a 'creative' firm, I've learned to withdraw all the conventional and convenient methods of presenting yourself in front of them. Why am I saying this? Because that's where your recently released application called 'BlackBerry Express' came into picture. And, not just picture, it actually gave a theatrical experience to my prospect who was sitting less than a meter from me. I could see the anxiety in her as she was constantly looking at the flying particles not the matter I was presenting. But nevertheless, as always I couldn't make it till the last slide as she flooded her questions on "what's this app's about, is it available on my phone (iPhone 5 with a bunny sticker)". To my wonder, I was astounded as well as I was feeling joyous inside, when she was supposedly be asking me or say cross questioning me, I said "No, we are sorry, it's only for BlackBerry 10", that's when I noticed that there was no 'I' in what I just said to that lady who was still wondering about the the application. The deal went off nice and smooth and we are still expecting positive gestures from them.
    But Sir, that's not the point, not that I wanted to narrate a normal life scenario of a young man who's struggling to mark his presence, the point here is what source he's using to do that. I came back home and opened up my favourite list on YouTube and there they were, The Astonishing Tribe's videos, most commonly known as TAT (also Teasers are torturous), I suffice my loyalty by just watching them every alternate day, just to bring back positivity and a smell of some better application coming to us (from those days when I just sat on my tablet whole day and showed off my friends how advance these applications are).
    Sir, it's all about adding value to the user base, to this little community of ours, I know there are negative posters here too, but that's something which we can't help, maybe we have to live with that. That application added value to my business, a belief that my phone won't crash in middle of a presentation is a bet (and, I know what I am talking about here), having hub accessible from any point is value, a keyboard which reads your emotions is a value (say, I was only going to write a small paragraph, here I am). Adding more applications (appropriate) is something which adds value, to you, to me, to all those stragglers out there trying to make a stand, and I don't see or feel that if adding more 'BlackBerry Express' like application would cost you a fortune (fire Alicia Keys, if that helps).

Thanks for stopping by,
    (Chances are dim that it would even pass to you, but I believe in taking chances, rest is nature's game).

Pulkit Kamal,
    Founder, Blackclan Consults.
    Blackclan.co

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 03:18 PM
    Great letter. You wrote very passionately. Perhaps actually sending this the Mr. Chen would be beneficial.

Posted via CB10
    Pulkist likes this.
    12-21-13 03:22 PM
    Great letter. You wrote very passionately. Perhaps actually sending this the Mr. Chen would be beneficial.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, if only I knew a direct contact, I would have.
    But thanks again for the appreciation.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 03:30 PM
    Who knows? Perhaps BB is reading this letter. I was made to understand that they do visit CB forums regularly....

Z10 goodness
    Pulkist likes this.
    12-21-13 03:46 PM
    Who knows? Perhaps BB is reading this letter. I was made to understand that they do visit CB forums regularly....

Z10 goodness
    Yeah

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 09:05 PM
    I would suggest that you to call up BlackBerry and tell them this and you can also send an email to them!

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 and Pulkist like this.
    12-21-13 09:25 PM
    Thanks, if only I knew a direct contact, I would have.
    But thanks again for the appreciation.

Posted via CB10
    Try this:
    Corporate Head Office
    BlackBerry B
    2200 University Ave. E
    Waterloo, ON, Canada
    N2K 0A7

tel: 1 (519) 888-7465
    fax: 1 (519) 888-7884

Contact Information - Canada
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    12-21-13 11:31 PM
    I would suggest that you to call up BlackBerry and tell them this and you can also send an email to them!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a lot.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 09:48 AM
    Try this:
    Corporate Head Office
    BlackBerry B
    2200 University Ave. E
    Waterloo, ON, Canada
    N2K 0A7

tel: 1 (519) 888-7465
    fax: 1 (519) 888-7884