Dear BGR,

Thank you , Thank you once again for an excellent editorial on RIM . Its bs stories like this that only make my company stronger . The stronger Apple is the more morans I can get to faulty products even with their crap antennas but people still buy them in their hundreds . Queue for hours and everything lol. I have read the last few stories your company has reading about RIM and shown them to senior management lol and they just love them. Anyway keep up the hard work and keep the true stories coming .

Oh by the way, your cheque and free products are in the post. I'm also sending a basket of apples , if you don't mind can you courier them onto RIM HQ asap. Also if your feeling guilty because your trying bring down RIM on our behalf we have an app for that.

So on behalf of my wonderful company thank you again .

Signed
    Anonymous

Sent from your blackberry 9900.

Look what I found on the internet everyone , it just has to be true . Well I see with my own eyes so it must be true . Surely someone found something better.
    Last edited by bigpolla04; 07-01-11 at 05:59 AM.
    07-01-11 05:36 AM
    More publicity for BGR.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 07:37 AM
    I am working on my letter to Geller right now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 08:01 AM
    Wow, this post is very sad, grasping at straws, and perfectly mirrors the mindset of RIM management. It was also mildly funny, so kudos.
    07-01-11 08:03 AM
    You sound very upset.
    07-01-11 08:15 AM
    This thread needs 28 days in Rehab!!!!!!
    07-01-11 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD