Is that all we are going to see one phone? That's not right I want to see the blackberry touch!!!!!!!
    05-02-11 05:03 PM
    It didnt even start yet. Give it time
    05-02-11 05:07 PM
    It was the analyst preview today and investors they wouldn't of held back if they were going to show it
    05-02-11 05:36 PM
    It might be that they intend announcing the other devices officially during this show, but have decided to just have hands-on demos of the one new device and went with the flagship model.
    05-02-11 05:39 PM
    I don't know I hope your right
    05-02-11 05:52 PM
    Apparently you missed the thread awhile back that predicted just this.
    05-02-11 05:56 PM
    Do you got a problem ?????
    The source of that has been wrong before and anyone can predict anything if no ones going to point out when your wrong!!!!
    Bgr has as much accuracy as they guys that pick football games!!!
    05-02-11 06:08 PM
    bgr has been pretty spot on lately with the info
    05-02-11 06:27 PM
    How about when the playbook was announced didn't he say there was going to be no announcement and what happen
    05-02-11 06:32 PM
    I really think RIM may be dropping the ball here a bit, if these phones are within three months of release I would have thought they'd want to show them off. Even if it is just a peek. At this point RIM should really be batting hard on the "whole new line up" advertising/promotion. That's the only way to steer away some of their recent criticism (of which, in my opinion, about 66% is deserved).

If ya got it, flaunt it Let's see those new phones and OS7!!
    05-02-11 07:40 PM
    Nope... I have no problems. Well, none that are pertinent to the subject at hand.

The source of that has been wrong before and anyone can predict anything if no ones going to point out when your wrong!!!!
    Scream all you want, and continue your excessive use of exclamation marks in an attempt to prove your point if you wish. The simple point is you're ranting about something while ignoring previous information which informed you otherwise.

While I have my own opinions of BGR (some good, and much in disfavor), I will go out on a limb and state that they have a lot more credibility than you do.

Instead... you should be happy and impressed (like the rest of us) with what RIM/BB seems to be accomplishing with their new lineup. RIM has a way to go, and what they've done with the most recent announcement of the ONE device (at the moment, there will be more) they've brought to the limelight is huge. They're showing a real and honest attempt to compete with the rest of the market; something a lot of BB loyals have been waiting for for a long long time. Is the current example of their next offering an end-all device? No... but it's certainly a more than suitable device to get them through. The only other option would be to pull a Willy Wonka and close their gates until they could offer a whole new lineup, which would never be popular to their current subscribers.

You're obviously a RIM/BB fanatic... be happy that they're finally marketing a product that can be looked upon favorably by fans of any brand-loyalty. Look towards what they have, and don't sweat what they don't.
    Last edited by rmjones101; 05-02-11 at 10:47 PM.
    05-02-11 10:28 PM
    Sounds like YOU got a problem!
    05-03-11 06:12 AM
    Maybe they'll unveil the others tomorrow? Or the last day? We still have two days.
    05-03-11 02:10 PM
    I think that's all folks. A lot of playbook info. Not a lot of time spent on BB7 or BB7 devices. So apparently if you don't want a tablet or physical keyboard than rim really has nothing for you. And the bing news is just....well....

Whatever I guess

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 04:36 PM
    Maybe they'll unveil the others tomorrow? Or the last day? We still have two days.
    You can hope but it is not going to happen. I have been to the BBW and they announce the big stuff right off the bat and the last few days are for misc stuff like their new cloud base BES, etc.
    05-03-11 05:11 PM
    Hey! They wanna promote the Playbook and also their flagship Bold 9930...let these take hold in the marketplace and then you will see the Touch, then the Torch2 and finally the Curve Touch for the holiday rush (that and the rumored 10" Playbook)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD