Ok I know this won't be a big deal to a lot of you by any means. However due to where I live this is a "once in a blue moon" thing. I live in Wilmington, NC. Literally 10 minutes at the most from the beach and it's SNOWING hardcore. ( well to us it's hardcore)

The Weather Channel is calling for steady snow all day till about 10pm tonight. I took a few pics with the trusty BB and wanted to share with you guys. I'll try and get some better ones throughout the day.

It's only been constant for about 45 minutes but everything is already pretty much covered. Thanks for letting me share with you. I got a little excited.

This is the fire pit and bench on my back patio. It was starting to stick.

This is my front yard and my car. You can see on the car that it was really coming down. ( like I said, for us here in Wilmington it's a lot)

Yay for Snow Daysss!
    Last edited by CountryyLovee; 01-20-09 at 09:03 AM.
    01-20-09 08:53 AM
    Haha; the powdered doughnut I ate from Dunkin Donuts this morning had more of the white stuff on it than that :P . Then again; being from Chicago...I do find your enthusiasm a tad humorous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 01:57 PM
    Enjoy the Snow!

I remember A Long Long Time Ago When I was In Florida It Snowed-

Atleast you don't need to shovel much!
    01-20-09 02:03 PM
    here in NC we are getting a lot of snow and my friends from northern states always have jokes about how we act when it snows down here

01-20-09 02:44 PM
    Is it true, people rush to the stores like its the end of the world, stay home during the snow and until it melts and so forth??

Being from Michigan where it snows frequently (just got about 8" of snow over the weekend) the concept of everything shutting down is strange.

01-20-09 03:34 PM
    Haha sorry everyone. I was excited. It's 5:30pm now and it's still snowing. Yayy! There's a lot more on the ground now.

I just couldn't help myself. The coast never sees snow.
    01-20-09 04:32 PM
    HA HA I am in Havelock and have been taking pics of the snow too. Since I haven't seen snow since 2002 its kinda a big deal we all can't be from Chicagoland, now can we?
    01-20-09 09:27 PM
    HA HA I am in Havelock and have been taking pics of the snow too. Since I haven't seen snow since 2002 its kinda a big deal we all can't be from Chicagoland, now can we?
    I don't even believe any of you NC people actually received snow...it's probably a mass conspiracy with not-so elaborate sets borrowed from Big Lots commercials...with a purchase of a bulk amount of Johnson & Johnson baby powder from Sam's Club as the backdrop to this farse.
    01-20-09 10:58 PM
    I don't even believe any of you NC people actually received snow...it's probably a mass conspiracy with not-so elaborate sets borrowed from Big Lots commercials...with a purchase of a bulk amount of Johnson & Johnson baby powder from Sam's Club as the backdrop to this farse.
    Hi-Defs got jokes.
    Hahaha!
    01-21-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD