Wow. Just wow.
    06-25-09 05:37 PM
    Well the next thing in line. What caused this? I can see all the things flying
    around about this now.
    I hope drugs don't get tied to his death.
    Add this to another thing TMZ was first to report correctly on.
    How do they get everything so fast? I don't even take them seriously half the time...
    How do they get everything so fast? I don't even take them seriously half the time...
    Super secret ninja skillz?
    06-25-09 05:38 PM
    They're in the middle of Hollywood. The UCLA medical center isn't that far
    away in Westwood. So they were the first ones there.
    Well the next thing in line. What caused this? I can see all the things flying
    around about this now.
    Unfortunately you are right about that.

I am sad about this, my friends and I in h.s. used to dance the "thriller" dance.......even as off the wall he was sometimes, his music was still great.
    Early i was reading about farrah's death and someone posted that hollywood stars die in 3's and said who is next? a few hrs later MJ is pronounced dead! Scary stuff man!
    06-25-09 05:39 PM
    CNN is playing a click of Billy Jean now.......his cd's are gonna fly off the shelves even more now than EVER!
    06-25-09 05:39 PM
    Man if there's a public service I can't imagine the number of people that will be there.
    06-25-09 05:40 PM
    wow, i am still in shock!!! can't believe this.
    06-25-09 05:40 PM
    TMZ.com has news on their site. It's live being recorded outside the hospital.
    06-25-09 05:41 PM
    Man if there's a public service I can't imagine the number of people that will be there.
    CNN keeps going back to UCLA Med Cntr live, and the crowd of people is just growing by the second.......its incredible!!! how many people are gathered there.
    That's crazy! I just turned to MTV and they were playing "Beat It" with a special report saying he died from cardiac arrest. That is super crazy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Unfortunately you are right about that.

I am sad about this, my friends and I in h.s. used to dance the "thriller" dance.......even as off the wall he was sometimes, his music was still great.
    He was a genius. There will never be another like him. I'm sorry that he wasn't always the wisest person on the planet, but he definitely made a mark in history.
    06-25-09 05:42 PM
    they (the press) pay 'stringers' to hang out at the entrances of emergency rooms, police stations, airports and various other locations. they've been doing this for a long, long time; the advent electronic media transmission is what gets us the news so quickly...
    06-25-09 05:42 PM
    There are very few people that have contributed as much to pop culture as he did.

I think I'll be put on suicide watch when Madge dies.
    06-25-09 05:43 PM
    Just look at what is gathering outside of the hospital and multiply
    that 10,000 times.

This is just simply a tragic end to a brilliant artist.
    06-25-09 05:43 PM
    He was a genius. There will never be another like him. I'm sorry that he wasn't always the wisest person on the planet, but he definitely made a mark in history.
    I completely agree with you T'
    06-25-09 05:44 PM
    they (the press) pay 'stringers' to hang out at the entrances of emergency rooms, police stations, airports and various other locations. they've been doing this for a long, long time; the advent electronic media transmission is what gets us the news so quickly...
    Oh, I figured something like this would have been kept a little more private
    06-25-09 05:44 PM
    Are you crazy? There is no such thing as "privacy" for celebrities.

Just look at Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears.
    06-25-09 05:45 PM
    There are very few people that have contributed as much to pop culture as he did.

I think I'll be put on suicide watch when Madge dies.
    dont even go there with me either! il be right next to you in the looney bin!
    06-25-09 05:45 PM
    Thriller is playing on MTV, for anyone who wants to watch it.

06-25-09 05:46 PM
    Early i was reading about farrah's death and someone posted that hollywood stars die in 3's and said who is next? a few hrs later MJ is pronounced dead! Scary stuff man!
    "Here's Johnny!"
    "All time greatest swimsuit poster"
    "Moonwalk"
    ...the passing of the creators of these world-wide icons saddens me greatly...I wish their families, friends and fans peace on this day.
    06-25-09 05:46 PM
    Thriller is playing on MTV, for anyone who wants to watch it.

thanks sg got it on now....
    06-25-09 05:48 PM
    FOX News - foxnews.mobi

06-25-09 05:49 PM
256 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD