LOL, welcome to crackberry!!!
    04-24-08 06:06 PM
    For reals.

This place is good times.
    04-24-08 06:28 PM
    I've been a addict for years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 06:30 PM
    This website is quite addicting, albeit not as much as the berry itself.
    In the past couple weeks I've spent most of my time at work cruising the forums here...so much for being productive.
    04-24-08 07:23 PM
    I hope you guys get a berry. There is nothing better...

04-24-08 07:26 PM
    Ive had my curve since august, and since I've bought a new 8700c and even 7290 JUST to mess around with them O_O. Yeah I'm addicted.
    04-24-08 07:30 PM
    I guess I was similar about 2 years ago......it does get worse once you get one and start fiddling. Good luck!
    fiddling?!?! oh my god.. its so bad for me.. yess.. i get the fiddle faddles..
    just sitting there waiting for somthing.. why daze off and look at the wall like everyone else when you know you have somthing to ease it? like... crack..
    04-24-08 10:25 PM
    welcome!!!!
    just wait till you get one.. ull be postin how much u love cb from ur bb! lol
    04-24-08 10:32 PM
    exercise your fingers now, once you get your berry.. you're gonna do some heavy CB damage.
    04-24-08 10:34 PM
    its offical im addicted i had my curve for 4 months and i went to buy 8130 gezz man i been going to bed with it too !!!
    04-24-08 10:43 PM
    lol this is to funny
    04-25-08 12:34 AM
    I don't think its funny! Like people have said, its the last thing i see when i crash and the first thing i see when i wake
    04-25-08 03:17 AM
    Newbie here with a a brand new Curve. Not bad... I can already see how much time I am gonna spend on this thing.
    04-25-08 04:24 AM
    were could I get a good case from? the one at this store are only ok for the 8330
    Hi, Josh.

Like you, I'm waiting for VZW to release the Curve next month. I currently use a Palm Treo 700p, and it's protected (very well) by a clear skin case from "Smartphone Experts."

I was happy to see that they make the exact same UltraThin skin for the Curve 8330 -- it's available on this site.

My Treo always has the skin on. The one time I didn't have the skin on (it was drying after a quick wash), I dropped my Treo. Fortunately, there wasn't any damage. But, I NEVER hold my smartphone without the UltraThin skin on it, now.

I noticed that this site also offers a similar skin, which is made by Blackberry.

Cheers!
    04-25-08 04:29 AM
    ok cool thanks i gotta get some of ur guys pins once i get a blackberry because you guys are so helpful
    04-25-08 04:34 AM
    ok cool thanks i gotta get some of ur guys pins once i get a blackberry because you guys are so helpful
    I found this site right after I read Verizon's announcement of the Curve. And, yes...everyone here does seem very helpful. The peeps make all the difference when learning to use a new piece of hardware.

Let's just hope that Verizon has A LOT of Curve 8330's in stock at the release. lol Seems to be a lot of demand for this new phone. Personally, I'm watching the site for the chance to pre-order the phone.

Will already have the skin case here when the phone arrives.

And, I'll start shopping around for an 8GB miniSD card later this month.
    04-25-08 04:43 AM
    I found this site right after I read Verizon's announcement of the Curve. And, yes...everyone here does seem very helpful. The peeps make all the difference when learning to use a new piece of hardware.

Let's just hope that Verizon has A LOT of Curve 8330's in stock at the release. lol Seems to be a lot of demand for this new phone. Personally, I'm watching the site for the chance to pre-order the phone.

Will already have the skin case here when the phone arrives.

And, I'll start shopping around for an 8GB miniSD card later this month.
    yeah i wanna preorder too and i gotta still get a memory card
    04-25-08 04:53 AM
    This is a cool addiction

04-25-08 06:12 AM
    I'm new here. Hi all! I must admit that I am addicted to BB as well. I mean...it does EVERYTHING! My BB very well might be able to do my laundry as well, I just haven't figured out that feature yet! LOL! But I must also admit (hangs head in shame) that I gave up my BB, and tried out the iPhone. Ugh! I learned my lesson! The iPhone is awful! Its great when it comes to entertainment features, but seriously lacks in the communication feature dept! My trusty BB has great entertainment and communication features!!! SO.....I'm going back to my BB!! So, I'm out the 1,000.00 bucks I spent on 2 iPhones. But I just have to have my BB!!! I HAVE TO!!!
    04-25-08 09:17 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD