All you need to know about handguns is encompassed in this picture

Team Colt approved
    08-31-09 03:32 AM
    All you need to know about handguns is encompassed in this picture

Team Colt approved
    That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Does not get any better than the 1911 platform.
    08-31-09 03:42 AM
    yeah, that's one gangster azz gun, i'd let plaxico borrow mine to go clubbin

btw, SUCK IT GIANTS!!!
    08-31-09 03:44 AM
    That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Does not get any better than the 1911 platform.
    Been meaning to drive up to the parents to get my grandads old 1911. Don't really need it right now though, just bought a rock river ar-15 and still got the mossberg sa-20 under the pillow.

Team Home defense approved.
    08-31-09 03:56 AM
    1911 is nice...
    but..
    bullpup FTW!
    08-31-09 10:43 AM
    aww, it's so sweet that you guys are loving all over my birth-country's ex-(still-behind-the-scenes)-president. Makes me homesick...

Did you know that Blackberry is not allowed in Russia because they want to be able to listen in on any cellphone conversation/data?

Boooo! Not homesick anymore...
    08-31-09 12:56 PM
    1911 is nice...
    but..
    bullpup FTW!
    Omg I hate that gun! There's not a game in the world that properly portrays it

Oh, and BTW. I thought Twilight was a brilliant masterpeice Utterly amazing
    08-31-09 01:06 PM
    Vampires don't glitter in the sunlight...

They burst violently into flames in the sunlight...

And since when does glitter equate to a "killer"...

I think I'd giggle at someone if they were glittering and they had the ability to say with a straight face, "This is the look of a killer".

Maybe if they were a raver.

08-31-09 01:08 PM
    Vampires don't glitter in the sunlight...

They burst violently into flames in the sunlight...

And since when does glitter equate to a "killer"...

I think I'd giggle at someone if they were glittering and they had the ability to say with a straight face, "This is the look of a killer".

Maybe if they were a raver.

Well since there's no such thing as a vampire, I believe their entitled to their opinion of what a vampire should be. As is everybody
    08-31-09 01:13 PM
    nope. any kind of killer= no glitter.
    08-31-09 01:14 PM
    nope. any kind of killer= no glitter.
    I'd have glitter It would help with my insanity plea later on when I'm in court
    08-31-09 01:27 PM
    I guess it actually would make sense. If someone came at me covered in glitter, I would not take them seriously and I would probably be killed.

and BS, you don't have to worry about the insanity plea. I don't think anyone doubts that you're crazy.
    08-31-09 01:30 PM
    I guess it actually would make sense. If someone came at me covered in glitter, I would not take them seriously and I would probably be killed.

and BS, you don't have to worry about the insanity plea. I don't think anyone doubts that you're crazy.
    Aww, thanks But I would much rather live my days out in a hospital than a prison. I've got it all figured out. Save your money, don't get a lawyer, you're going away for a long time anyhow. Spend all your money on the doctors to testify that you're not mentally stable Thinking ahead.
    08-31-09 01:34 PM
    spoken like a true serial killer!
    08-31-09 01:43 PM
    Well since there's no such thing as a vampire, I believe their entitled to their opinion of what a vampire should be. As is everybody
    Just as there is no such thing as batman-

Yet you don't see batman coming out with a movie in 2010 with super strength or heat ray vision...

It's a fully formed archetype-

It's not meant to be fiddled with.
    08-31-09 01:54 PM
    No. Nosferatu, Dracula, Alucard would like a word with you.

At least Blade gave a good reason why he can be in sunlight.

Vampires are meant to be feared. Not Lisa Frank rejects.
    08-31-09 02:31 PM
    ya'll make me think of clitter the more and more i read into this thread. youtube clitter.
    08-31-09 02:33 PM
    ya'll make me think of clitter the more and more i read into this thread. youtube clitter.
    fabulous looking herpes!

I'm lolling!
    08-31-09 02:46 PM
    I think everyone is missing the point here.

Go watch Twillight WITH RiffTrax!
    08-31-09 02:54 PM
    Just as there is no such thing as batman-

Yet you don't see batman coming out with a movie in 2010 with super strength or heat ray vision...

It's a fully formed archetype-

It's not meant to be fiddled with.
    That's why Twilight is so awesome Bending the boundaries. Thinking outside the box

I've actually never watched it, I just came in for the sake of argument It's what I do.

No. Nosferatu, Dracula, Alucard would like a word with you.

At least Blade gave a good reason why he can be in sunlight.

Vampires are meant to be feared. Not Lisa Frank rejects.
    Feared? They're pale skinned, got messed up teeth and they can't eat garlic bread. Nothing more to fear than a ghost Hahaha.
    08-31-09 03:11 PM
    I watched the 30 Second Bunny Theater version of Twilight last night and just judging from that, I will never watch that movie. Maybe not even with the RiffTrax which, BTW, people are still failing to notice is the entire point of this thread!

Yes I am plugging RiffTrax here but those guys are awesome and I'm a huge fan. I'll help support their site any day.
    09-01-09 10:41 AM
    Decided to bring this thread back from the dead (pun def intended) to express my excitement for Eclipse, which is in theaters June 30th! Woo Hoo!
    05-06-10 11:19 AM
    I watched the 30 Second Bunny Theater version of Twilight last night and just judging from that, I will never watch that movie. Maybe not even with the RiffTrax which, BTW, people are still failing to notice is the entire point of this thread!

Yes I am plugging RiffTrax here but those guys are awesome and I'm a huge fan. I'll help support their site any day.
    I saw some of the sample movies they have on that site and it's nowhere near as good as Mystery Science Theater 3000. Now they are great!
    05-06-10 11:39 AM
    I saw some of the sample movies they have on that site and it's nowhere near as good as Mystery Science Theater 3000. Now they are great!
    I just don't like the guest rifftrax, I'll stick with the kings.

I've got every MST3K ever made (over 200 episodes) and there are plenty of episodes that are not that great.

i choose this guy for my team!

I KNOW THIS GUY!

Not kidding either! This is my old best friend's little brother... hanging out in a room you could find me in every day after school. Never seen this picture and haven't seen those guys in a long time.

What are the odds?! This just blew my mind...
    05-07-10 12:09 AM
    Shenanananananananagins
    05-07-10 09:32 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD