SO is anyone watching the games? If so what is you favorite event? or just gentral chat about them. Let us know!
    08-09-08 08:59 PM
    BMX racing makes its Olympic debut, which I am really excited about (my 12 year old has been racing for about three years)! As for the other sports, I might check in here and there, but I don't really follow any of the other sports closely.
    08-09-08 09:17 PM
    Cool! I have been watching on and off all day. The gymnastics are unreal. I was lucky to live In LA for 1994 summer games, what a great time it was in the city. I also got to meet Alan Alda while at UCLA. Although when in LA stars are dime a dozen.
    08-09-08 09:27 PM
    I love the Olympics, got viigo notifying me when Michael Phelps whips up on a trash talkin french guy.
    1st time this high tech for sure, plus it's very nice to get away from the forced down your throat NBC broadcast and get BBC or globe and mail. Geez, I just realized i'm a nerd...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 10:28 PM
    I've been watching a little of everything off and on, love the beach volleyball, the cycling, the girls did awesome in fencing, and looking forward to basketball today....
    08-10-08 09:00 AM
    i have watched the swimming, weightlifting, volleyball everything thats on i watch i have my dvr taping everything
    08-10-08 10:58 AM
    USA just spanked china in basketball
    08-10-08 11:32 AM
    USA just spanked china in basketball
    that was sweet!
    08-10-08 11:56 AM
    My biggest problem is finding time to sleep, lol. I'm watching the 2 man lightweight sculls - it looks like a tough event, last time I watched scull racing was 4 years ago.

Felt bad for China basketball, Yao Ming's their only player. Oh, JK about feeling bad,

08-10-08 12:23 PM
    i've been watching it all. the opening ceremony was awesome! GO BRAZIL!
    08-10-08 01:02 PM
    i love the swimming. i used to swim competitvely myself so i have a lot of interest in this...

i also like wathcing the gymnastics but havent caught any of it yet...

go team usa!!
    08-10-08 04:06 PM
    GO CHINA!!!

China have 6 gold medals, and USA only have 2.
    08-10-08 09:19 PM
    swimming for me, love it
    08-11-08 12:13 AM
    I just finished watching a Badminton match. zzzzzzzzzz
    Now on to Boxing (my favorite) followed by swimming and
    track and field
    08-11-08 12:30 AM
    swimming for me, love it
    I used to love diving, my Aunt Michelle Mitchell was a Silver Metalist in 84 and 88. But This time around I just can't care, I mean I haven't even watched the opening ceremony this time around.
    08-11-08 01:12 AM
    I used to love diving, my Aunt Michelle Mitchell was a Silver Metalist in 84 and 88. But This time around I just can't care, I mean I haven't even watched the opening ceremony this time around.
    you shouldve watched the opening ceremony, it was great!!
    08-11-08 02:25 PM
    I have been watching everything so far, but beating the french in the 4X100 was the best part so far.
    08-11-08 02:37 PM
    ^^ I agree, I was screaming at the TV!
    08-11-08 02:48 PM
    Omg the 4x100 was so insane!!!!! With out those magnetic touch pads I don't think anyone woulda been able to tell who won because it was just so close!!!! Amazing come back by the americans!!!

I really love swimming and BEACH VOLLEYBALL! May and Walsh are like my heroes!!! And I completely agree with everyone about how amazing the opening ceremonies were!!! I was really touched by the ppl of north and south Koreo wanting to walk united......to bad there governments didn't let it happen.

I really want to see diving but keep missing it! I'm so glad all you guys are a psyched about the olympics as I am!!!! I was starting to think CB users didn't care!

08-11-08 03:17 PM
    I am stoked for these games. Looks like Communist China is getting a home field boost, but I think the best is yet to come. I agree that 4X100 win against the French was special - especially when it was the old guy coming through.

I think diving is awsome to watch, and speaking as someone who's afraid of hights, frightening, haha. Don't get mad anyone, but I'm not really getting syncronized diving - even though we're doing well. It looks a little like a made up sport to me, but what do I know.

Also seems like bad luck for the women gymnists. Two injuries have got to hurt our chances. Well, everyone in my family knowa where to find me for the next week and a half. Oh, and how about watching in 1080i?!!

08-11-08 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD