Well for starters I wasnt doing this become cool. I do have a serious disorder that im currently seeking counseling on (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) I finally broke down and realized this, this past week. It rooted when i was much younger. Hopefully ill get better, as of right now im down to 1 Blackberry and 1 Service (My Bold with Cellular One) It was definitely hard to break away, but on the bright side, i sold all of the other four phones and was able to pay off my ETFs and Pay for 2 months of service with Cellular One and keep my bold while im at it.
    Dude, I want to apologize for my comment above, had no idea it was part of a OCD disorder. But glad you sorted that out. I'm sure you will enjoy your Bold more now that its your only BB. Like I said one does it all anyways. Good stuff on canceling some service and having all that extra money.

Cheers.
    04-16-09 08:39 AM
    Wow, I think that I would like you to be my BlackBerry salesman! The sales staff here (Boston) don't really seem to know (or care) about BB's at all.

It's sad!
    Last edited by Stadol; 04-17-09 at 11:01 AM.
    04-17-09 10:21 AM
    Trust me I would love to be your salesmen, People out here in Hicksville Kentucky lol Dont seem to know or understand the Blackberry like they did in San Diego California lol
    05-04-09 10:56 PM
    Well for starters I wasnt doing this become cool. I do have a serious disorder that im currently seeking counseling on (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) I finally broke down and realized this, this past week. It rooted when i was much younger. Hopefully ill get better, as of right now im down to 1 Blackberry and 1 Service (My Bold with Cellular One) It was definitely hard to break away, but on the bright side, i sold all of the other four phones and was able to pay off my ETFs and Pay for 2 months of service with Cellular One and keep my bold while im at it.
    Well, since you put it out there, I feel free to comment. If your problem truly is OCD, I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

As far as you just realizing it...hmmmm......the title of your thread was an attention grabber and it makes me think that it was done, not due to one bit of OCD, but to show off your array of blackberries.

Unless you're going to therapy, it's hard for me to see how it only took one month for you to come to the "realization." I have several family members with OCD that started as a child...but it didn't stop, then manifest itself in adulthood.
    05-04-09 11:43 PM
    Well you see, the blackberry was the final straw, there are many other things in my life that lead me to believe I have OCD, however the Blackberries were the final straw. It was like a constant game with me. I could never keep anything for more than a month (electronic wise, Laptops, Mp3, Watches etc....) It was a few people at work who pointed it out to me whiched helped me realize this, I beleive it runs in the family as my father and Papaw also have OCD they just choose to do nothing about it. But its ok its been hard these past few months i must admit not having the latest greatest and switching phones every few weeks, but its all for the better.
    05-05-09 08:07 AM
    You might be just a LITTLE addicted. Its normal thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 11:53 AM
    Well its True, i LOVE BLACKBERRY SO MUCH that i HAVE 5 BLACKBERRYS!!
    Storm, Curve 8900, Pearl Flip, Bold, and a World Edition and ALL ARE ACTIVE LOL.

How is the Flip Pearl on TMO? I am currently on my second 8900 since it came out and am at wits end...I am going to call TMO and demand they do something, like exchange for a flip Pearl. LMK please. Thanks
    05-07-09 11:43 AM
    I would say that is a big addiction!!! I am wanting a 9000 but I am waiting for Verizon to get here. BB's are like a toy and it seems like we all are addicted more ways then others now it is my BB and my computer. AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh gotta love the 21st Century folks!!!
    05-26-09 12:45 PM
    And a blackberry poster. Lmao

Wow... You are..." the Winner of Addiction
    5 BB... In your Hand...
    Expensive but Cool..." awesome lol..;

I dont Mind.. if you have the Ring or BBM tone.. in the Same time..
    Wow.. you will be Very Busy...

' btw.. have you ever got a problem or feel tired.. on you Thumb??
    05-27-09 08:11 AM
    I think u need berry-methadone. Lol. But seriously, what's the deal with that card board cut out on the bed? Do u have an inflatable one too??

05-29-09 08:52 AM
    Well its not on my bed i just put it thier to show size and to give people a better understanding of what it was, it was a Promo item that was intended to be hung outside of our kiosk, however our manager wasnt to fond of it and since he knew i love blackberries so much he gave it to me. it was full of poster with this and that in it, very cool promo item, its now in my new store.
    trust me it got a lil confusing when getting bbms, because i would get them from random people off crackberry who actually wanted to see if they were active it was hard telling which came from where lol.
    06-01-09 11:23 PM
    That's a very expensive addiction!

Yeah, definitely expensive.
    06-01-09 11:36 PM
    I couldn't be able to do it. I don't see the point in more than one phone enless it's work related. If it's for personal use... You sure there isn't something your keeping from your wife... ? lol
    06-03-09 07:47 AM
    damn how do you keep up
    06-09-09 03:55 AM
    you are the man! I will be getting my 2nd bery this end of the month! I hope to have as much as you have! for real!
    06-09-09 05:51 AM
    Wow its funny how things change in a few months, those were the good days lol but im not down to (Technically 2, soon to be 1 lol) I just can never make up my mind!
    07-23-09 12:03 AM
    All I can say is woooioooooow....and people say I have an addiction....looks like you got me beat by a loooong shot

07-23-09 08:44 AM
    You really are addicted, Atleast its now under control, I would never be able to remember all of my numbers! You truley are a true crackberry addict. Welcome to rehab.
    07-23-09 09:15 AM
    thats an addict if ive ever seen one... good for u haha
    07-25-09 11:19 AM
    why why...you need so many life...seems like a waste.
    Better of spending the dough on bird, booze
    07-25-09 12:52 PM
    If u can afford to have that many then props to yah. Its a recession, I'm happy with my new Tour. I bought the 8330 on Sprint in Feb but as soon as the Tour dropped I was on to bigger and better things. I couldn't keep up with that many phones. LOL
    07-25-09 01:07 PM
    I carry 2 BlackBerry's now (both active) I had 3 active before but 2 is fine, well... for now.... all he really needs is a BlackBerry tattoo now to complete his look!!!!
    07-29-09 06:42 PM
    Wow Its been over a year, Im down to one BB, although I do switch out weekly, Stinks for all my BBM friends lol
    05-11-10 06:57 PM
98 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD