05-11-10 06:57 PM
98 1234
tools
    yer crazy

anyways which one you prefer most
    03-07-09 11:17 AM
    I really want to know HOW you carry those things. Some people said having 2 blackberries on your waist would look funny, what does 5 become... obscene?
    03-07-09 01:20 PM
    I really want to know HOW you carry those things. Some people said having 2 blackberries on your waist would look funny, what does 5 become... obscene?
    I wanna know this too.

I got one. but i dunno how anyone can carry 2
    03-07-09 03:50 PM
    Lmao that's crazy because none of your BBs are old. They're all new! That is a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 06:11 PM
    Well, his pockets are out, for sure. Can you imagine? The ladies would run away screaming.
    03-07-09 07:52 PM
    WOW!! That's a... well I really don't know what to say!!
    03-07-09 08:12 PM
    Well, his pockets are out, for sure. Can you imagine? The ladies would run away screaming.
    Ha I've got it! He should wear a sash that crosses his chest diagonally with holders for each one! IT'S PERFECT!! And (as a plus) you could probably incorporate a cape and be mistaken for a superhero of sometime (or a super-nerd.. take your chances lol).
    03-09-09 08:36 PM
    I'd rather be addicted to BlackBerrys than lots of other things.

I once had 3 active BBs (and I will again soon), so 5 isn't that much more. haha.

I have 2 active right now and people give me crap about that. I can't imagine what your friends & family tell you. But who cares right? They don't understand.

I do suggest doing rehab sessions every once in a while. I put my Storm away until Easter. It's tough, but I had to do it as an intervention.

But it's good to know that I'm not the only one who has multiple lines for BB devices. Every form factor has its unique selling point and purpose right?
    03-09-09 09:23 PM
    All i have to say is........WOW

I mean its great to see another member who has many diff BB's, but for them all to be active is nutts lol. But hey its your money so your entitled to do with it what you please. Id love to be able to have 3 diff berrys activated at once to be honest. But more power to ya and have fun with your devices.
    03-09-09 09:29 PM
    Lol that's off the hook bro. I have 6 BlackBerrys altogether. 4 Storms, 1 Curve 8900, and 1 Curve 8330. 2 are active. The other 3 are brand new in boxes. Lol

03-09-09 10:58 PM
    Wow!!! I am just as much an addict as the next guy but what can you possibly do with all those BB's that you can't do with just one??

03-10-09 12:11 AM
    Well as far as carrying them. I have OEM Leather Belt clip holders for them. I dont think its obscene. I just like variety, and trust me it definitly helps when selling. because instead of someone saying hmm ill think about the bold, i can say here look at the storm and i can bash on it same with the pearl flip, and convince the people to get the bold, most of my customers are surprised that i actually have this many, most dont understand my obbsession for BLACKBERRY. Not just phones but anything that has to do with RIM. Posters Stickers Lanyards ANYTHING! ID say i definitly have it baller status lol. But now to answer yalls question as to which one i like the most, I would have to say the Bold, then the World Edition, I primarily like the world edition because of the easy to use large keyboard. its one of the easiest devices to to type on, i like the storm and pearl flip the least, the 8900 is nice, but its just that, nice. Not great not good just nice.
    03-10-09 12:28 AM
    Well as far as carrying them. I have OEM Leather Belt clip holders for them. I dont think its obscene. I just like variety, and trust me it definitly helps when selling. because instead of someone saying hmm ill think about the bold, i can say here look at the storm and i can bash on it same with the pearl flip, and convince the people to get the bold, most of my customers are surprised that i actually have this many, most dont understand my obbsession for BLACKBERRY. Not just phones but anything that has to do with RIM. Posters Stickers Lanyards ANYTHING! ID say i definitly have it baller status lol. But now to answer yalls question as to which one i like the most, I would have to say the Bold, then the World Edition, I primarily like the world edition because of the easy to use large keyboard. its one of the easiest devices to to type on, i like the storm and pearl flip the least, the 8900 is nice, but its just that, nice. Not great not good just nice.
    You raise a good point. I would LOVE it if I could actually compare the phones in working condition, not the stupid dummy phones.

You MUST be their best employee :P
    03-10-09 01:02 PM
    Well its True, i LOVE BLACKBERRY SO MUCH that i HAVE 5 BLACKBERRYS!!
    Storm, Curve 8900, Pearl Flip, Bold, and a World Edition and ALL ARE ACTIVE LOL.

And a blackberry poster. Lmao

03-10-09 01:11 PM
    Addicted---the five phones...not so much..the poster with the break down of features and the taller than life cardboard...MAYBE!
    03-10-09 02:08 PM
    I think you take the addiction trophy. I don't think anyone can beat this.
    03-10-09 04:29 PM
    I love it how you have all the PINs in your sig also hahaha
    03-10-09 09:29 PM
    At one point i had 4 BB's.Storm,Pearl,Curve,and Bold.Seems normal to me lol
    03-18-09 02:27 AM
    At one point i had 4 BB's.Storm,Pearl,Curve,and Bold.Seems normal to me lol
    you are insane.
    03-18-09 02:34 AM
    Too expensive a habit for me. I do good to pay for all I've got on my one. You are way past addiction!
    03-18-09 02:36 AM
    I really tried to walk away from this post but I can't help it!

Are you serious guy? WTF?

The youth of America Scares me!!!!
    03-18-09 02:52 AM
    wow....nice....but with the economy i can barely afford one...
    03-18-09 03:05 AM
    Do you carry all of them at once?

03-19-09 02:51 AM
    I'm glad someone is doing well with this economy lol! That's just crazy!
    03-19-09 03:31 AM
    I'm glad someone is doing well with this economy lol! That's just crazy!
    He's either doing very well or over compensating.
    03-19-09 04:38 AM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD