Good grief dude! I could not help but notice you have T-Mobile and Sprint as your service providers, but you are wearing an AT&T shirt. All you need now is service for your Blackberry with AT&T and you will be set!
    03-20-09 01:46 PM
    I stand corrected I see that you do indeed have AT&T, my bad!
    03-20-09 01:47 PM
    how many pockets do you have or do you carry all your phones in a shopping trolly???

lol
    03-20-09 03:25 PM
    how many pockets do you have or do you carry all your phones in a shopping trolly???

lol
    & can you get to it & answer it BEFORE it goes to voice mail?
    03-20-09 03:35 PM
    and are all the ringtones the same???
    03-20-09 03:49 PM
    and are all the ringtones the same???
    If they were i think he would have a hard time searching through all his pouches for the bb :P
    03-22-09 01:55 PM
    What about numbers??? it'd be funny if they were all sequential like.. xxx xxx xxx1... xxx2... xxx3 etc. hahaha.
    03-22-09 03:23 PM
    03-22-09 03:43 PM
    This thread made me laugh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 04:07 PM
    yeah you should be overdosing soon lol
    03-23-09 12:15 AM
    Where did the OP go. Did we scare him off?
    03-24-09 09:42 PM
    Who's gay?

03-24-09 10:04 PM
    Where did the OP go. Did we scare him off?
    Not we, you. Hehehehehe
    03-25-09 12:53 AM
    Hey Yall!!! Its all good, sorry for not showing my face up here for a While, I was in the Process of Moving To Kentucky!! Got my old Job back as a Cell Phone Repair Tech. But ya as for the guy who asked about the numbers being sequential they kind of are lol. But ya still staying Blackberry Strong!! But i may be switching that Sprint 8830 for an 8350i because Sprint Simply SUCKS out here, Definitely Cant sprint Ahead on the Now Network lol. T-Mobile Seems to be sticking Together, and AT&T Well Lets just say this, I wish i was Sticking Together because evidently More bars in More Places, Just isnt happening in Rurals Ville HAHA, Thats what i get for moving to a small city.

a few are (Minus the Area Code)

655-1161
    655-1162
    655-1163
    Then the two odd balls
    205--7496 (Different Area Code as well)
    219-9455 (Different Area Code as Well)
    03-25-09 09:26 AM
    Hey Yall!!! Its all good, sorry for not showing my face up here for a While, I was in the Process of Moving To Kentucky!! Got my old Job back as a Cell Phone Repair Tech. But ya as for the guy who asked about the numbers being sequential they kind of are lol. But ya still staying Blackberry Strong!! But i may be switching that Sprint 8830 for an 8350i because Sprint Simply SUCKS out here, Definitely Cant sprint Ahead on the Now Network lol. T-Mobile Seems to be sticking Together, and AT&T Well Lets just say this, I wish i was Sticking Together because evidently More bars in More Places, Just isnt happening in Rurals Ville HAHA, Thats what i get for moving to a small city.

a few are (Minus the Area Code)

655-1161
    655-1162
    655-1163
    Then the two odd balls
    205--7496 (Different Area Code as well)
    219-9455 (Different Area Code as Well)
    nice looks like you don't have to remember too many numbers.
    03-25-09 10:03 PM
    Nope not at all, lol
    03-29-09 01:27 PM
    hmm idk how i feel about this.
    04-04-09 06:03 AM
    04-05-09 06:32 PM

And

hmm idk how i feel about this.

I dont understand? Theres nothing wrong with having 5 Blackberries Grant it i may be the only person on Crackberry who is a True addict. But hey when a product works well you just cant help it. These are by far the MOST stable devices ever manufactured. Thats Why ill Never Compromise and go with a stupid iPhone or Some Nokia Garbage touch screen wanna be. Yes ive tried them both, but OMG just talk about terrible user experience, and please lets not even think the unthinkable (Win Mo 6) Oh My oh My, You then are only asking for trouble.
    04-06-09 09:23 AM
    Just because you have 5 phones active at once doesn't make you better man. That's cool that you have that many its none of my bussines but don't act like the rest of us aren't addicts.

04-06-09 09:38 PM
    You have a poster? In your room? Yo bro...I think I hear your mom calling you for dinner...wait, I'll BBm her and tell her you'll be right down after your done with Halo.

04-08-09 03:01 PM
    I just have one question:

Where's duh cream fillin'?

aka, the PEARL. I just went from Flip (first BB on 4/5/09) to 8120 on.. can't remember LOL. Ya gotta have the Pearl ahh! Anyway, nice collection!
    04-10-09 06:53 AM
    Nice collection I guess but why? You're wasting your money on keeping 4 extra phone active. Pick your favorite one and keep the rest for a collection or something. Why would I need another 4 BB when my one Storm does everything I need it to? Do you go out with a different BB to match your outfit? Five phone numbers?? WHY?

BB addictions are funny, you're not cool, sorry.
    04-14-09 09:51 AM
    I have to admit I'm a little Jealous
    04-15-09 09:43 AM
    Nice collection I guess but why? You're wasting your money on keeping 4 extra phone active. Pick your favorite one and keep the rest for a collection or something. Why would I need another 4 BB when my one Storm does everything I need it to? Do you go out with a different BB to match your outfit? Five phone numbers?? WHY?

BB addictions are funny, you're not cool, sorry.
    Well for starters I wasnt doing this become cool. I do have a serious disorder that im currently seeking counseling on (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) I finally broke down and realized this, this past week. It rooted when i was much younger. Hopefully ill get better, as of right now im down to 1 Blackberry and 1 Service (My Bold with Cellular One) It was definitely hard to break away, but on the bright side, i sold all of the other four phones and was able to pay off my ETFs and Pay for 2 months of service with Cellular One and keep my bold while im at it.

You have a poster? In your room? Yo bro...I think I hear your mom calling you for dinner...wait, I'll BBm her and tell her you'll be right down after your done with Halo.

Hey bro before making comments like that why dont check the facts, I dont live with my folks and i dont play Halo or video games for that matter, yes i may fit the description of a NERD, but that doesnt make me some video game nerd, Video games suck and are a waste of time.

Mods feel free to close this thread, thanks Phil
    04-16-09 12:27 AM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD