, what's your combo?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:24 PM
    Neither. Putting a gun to one's head is a quicker way to kill yourself
    03-27-09 10:01 PM
    burger king is better
    03-27-09 10:03 PM
    Backyard burger. Hawaiian.
    As a sacrificial second, I'd choose What-a-burger.
    03-27-09 10:05 PM
    Comon Graceless... Theres nothing wrong with burgers. By the time your arteries are all clogged up, you'll have brain tumours from calling on your cellphone, and testicular cancer from keeping it in your pocket. Yeah... I'll take the heart attack please
    03-27-09 10:27 PM
    And Don't forget about Earth Day tommorrow!!! God help you if you forget... *shakes fists
    03-27-09 10:28 PM
    White Castle
    03-27-09 10:38 PM
    Well, considering there's no "a" between the "M" and "c"....

I cannot eat McDonalds' burgers. [WARNING: don't read if you have a weak stomach]. When I was 14 (10 years ago), I had a PLAIN burger for a quick snack on a job break. I then prompty felt horribly sick, ran to the mall bathroom, the stalls were full and there was a line...and ended up tossing the thing back up in the sink. D: and all I saw in the basin were chunks of fat, surrounded by something they thought passed as meat.

Since then, the ONLY fast food burgers I could stomach were Wendy's and FatBurger. And the former's probaly only because it's so salty that you can't taste the actual "meat."

However.......I don't like Burger King. So to answer the question, I *would* have to choose McDonalds, because their Yogurt Parfait and Grilled Chicken Caesar Salads are scrumptuous.

03-27-09 10:50 PM
    King rules - Whopper is all time fav

03-27-09 10:52 PM
    Burger king is nasty. This is coming from a guy who worked there. They keep their meat in trays forever and idk if anyone knows this but. Here it go's......sometimes. When we used to drop the patties. Some of the workers would still stick it in the grill anyways. Sorry to bust your bubbles.

03-28-09 01:50 AM
    Burger king is nasty. This is coming from a guy who worked there. T
    Same here Jason. When I was in college I managed several BK's in Hartford
    (during the days of that ugly polyester smock). Even though my meals were
    free I still either went out or brought my own. If more people knew the content
    of their food, or what happens to it before it gets wrapped in paper they'd
    never eat in any of these places.
    03-28-09 02:05 AM
    I work at a facility that makes the bacon for BK and many other restaurants. So come on people you know you want some bacon on that burger type thing you're eating. I however don't eat fast food but maybe once a month and then its usually subway or jimmy johns. If I don't really have a choice I'll choose BK. McD used to mess my stomach up something mean.

03-28-09 07:05 AM
    In N Out Burger FTW!

I work at a facility that makes the bacon for BK and many other restaurants. So come on people you know you want some bacon on that burger type thing you're eating. I however don't eat fast food but maybe once a month and then its usually subway or jimmy johns. If I don't really have a choice I'll choose BK. McD used to mess my stomach up something mean.

how do you slice it that thin? i can read through that bacon
    03-28-09 07:10 AM
    I dont eat fast food burgers. I like the chicken sandwiches @ Micky D's and I love the milkshakes @ both BK and Mickey D's.
    03-28-09 08:52 AM
    Haha, I have to agree with AG. Personally I avoid these dumps and eat my own-made, healthy meals. You only have one life (as far as I'm aware), so I'm going to take the best care of mine.
    03-28-09 08:57 AM
    even though it's been two months since i had any fast food, i say burger king...the angry whopper was the bomb...
    03-28-09 09:13 AM
    I'm gonna have to go with BK, Mickey D's does have better fries, but BK's burgers blow them out of the water...
    03-28-09 09:14 AM
    I've got a scary little secret for you people. There's probably not a restaurant on the planet that won't use something they've dropped on the floor. And you've probably eaten something that's hit the floor at yours or someone else's home too. If you eat mushrooms, well that's a whole other story on "what touched my food before I ate it". Your in more danger of sickness from improper food handling on a cutting board, slicer, the prep person not cleaning under their nails, and a whole host of other issues, than the floor.
    That which does not kill you, can only make you stronger!
    Now go out and support your local restaurant, and try not to think about it.
    03-28-09 09:19 AM
    Hey Wolf, i don't mind a little floor spice from time to time, hahaha...
    03-28-09 09:20 AM
    Hey Wolf, i don't mind a little floor spice from time to time, hahaha...
    I'm with you SD, fast food may kill you, but the floor won't.
    03-28-09 09:22 AM
    I like McDonald's for their grilled chicken sandwiches and yogurt and fruit and walnut salads. I love their salads!!!! I am trying to stay away from their french fries and big burgers. I am doing weight watchers and there are quite a few things I can have at this restaurant

03-28-09 09:40 AM
    Problem with McDonalds grilled chicken sandwiches is that the bun is way bigger than the chicken, i hate that...
    03-28-09 09:51 AM
    In Canada neither does vegetarian. ( In my area ). So I wouldn't go to either.

03-28-09 09:55 AM
    I hate McD's burgers but love their fries. I went to Wendy's the other day for a double stack burger and then went across the street to McD's for a large fry and shake.

The only sammich I like outta McD's is the McRib, which doesn't come around Alaska that often.
    03-28-09 10:45 AM
    McD's......my kids love it and I like the nuggets.

03-28-09 12:02 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD