01-10-09 09:29 PM
54 123
tools
    I think it's been fairly well established in these forums that Berries are addictive. But why?

I've had smartphones and PDA phones before. It's not a new toy factor. So why do I have the need to check this thing and feel phantom hip vibratons unlike any other? Is it like sensory satisfaction with the combo of trackball, lights and vibration? Why so I like it so much more than all those other devices out there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    those phantom hip vibrations are crazy!!! im glad im not the only one that get those!!!
    05-21-08 01:58 AM
    i think that, for me at least, it's the urge to customize until you've got your "dream phone" with themes, skins/covers, fonts, third party apps, media, different models, etc. even iphone can't stand up to that. i strive to make my phone as personal and convenient as possible!
    05-21-08 11:14 AM
    I am definately more addicted to my Pearl than I was to my Motorola Q. That might be because I usually looked at the Q with an equal mixture of loathing and wondering if it was going to crash if I touched it. I really like the green/red LED on the Berry, maybe I'm addicted to the flashing light! Lol.
    You're not addicted to the flashing light....it's actually hypnotizing you...that's how they do it.....Mind control....ever notice how you were (or at least I was) like "Bah who needs a damn blackberry" then I played with my friends curve...as soon as I grabbed it, it took over my mind, and I had to have one....and POOF there went $250 out of my bank account, and Poof there was my storm!
    01-10-09 09:00 PM
    For me, I use it so much because it can do most of the things my computer can do wherever I go. ( I also think that red light has something to do with it. )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 09:29 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD