12-16-08 09:56 PM
41 12
tools
    Karma is a bit.ch.......
    12-06-08 04:32 AM
    It's about time. The guy has had a run in with the law almost every year since he got away with butchering his wife and Ron Goldman. Can anyone spell moron? He'll need a walker before he gets out of prison. Good riddance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 04:41 AM
    It's about time. The guy has had a run in with the law almost every year since he got away with butchering his wife and Ron Goldman. Can anyone spell moron? He'll need a walker before he gets out of prison. Good riddance.

Did you see his sob story/speech/acting?? LMAO. The old saying what comes around.... although what came around wasn't quite enough. But we'll take what we can get.
    12-06-08 05:46 AM
    Did you see his sob story/speech/acting?? LMAO. The old saying what comes around.... although what came around wasn't quite enough. But we'll take what we can get.
    Slow learner, he's had plenty of warnings.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
    12-06-08 09:16 AM
    What did he do post a link to the story please

12-06-08 09:45 AM
    I thought she was going to give him more time. Luvi, go to CNN.com. He was convicted of armed robbery, kidnapping, use of a firearm in the commission of a crime, and burglary among other things. Looks like he is going away for a long time, the talking head lawyers all agree there isn't much chance of an appeal winning. See ya.

12-06-08 11:56 AM
    he thought he was untouchable .... but like what cx said what goes around.....
    now he will pay just like everyone else
    12-06-08 12:02 PM
    The Juice is no loger on the loose. It only took a extra 13 years to get justice!
    12-06-08 12:41 PM
    The kidnapping charge was the most major one of all the charges in this case. The gun charges were icing on the cake. Obviously OJ isn't the brightest cookie...1) He got away with murder 2) Since he got away with murder and knew that he can't be tried for the same crime twice...he should have counted his blessings, laid low, enjoyed his NFL-pension and behaved himself.

That's the thing; people with criminal tendencies...especially when those tendencies have gone unpunished even after being acted on...think they have become disconnected from the application of laws. Even luck is not an infinite abyss.
    12-06-08 01:12 PM
    I have a feeling his sentence was greater than it needed to be due to his prior court case.

Regardless- I feel that he was guilty from his original case.

He had it coming.

But, I still feel that he got a rougher sentence since he got off scott free from his murder trial.

Like Crucial Said, Karma is a *****.
    12-08-08 12:51 PM
    Right on Crucial! hahaha, hope the Juice has a good time in the Pen...
    12-08-08 12:53 PM
    I feel like you guys are all OJ haters. A jury found him not quilty whether you like it or not. And in this case everyone had it out for him. Had this been an average joe he might have gotten a year. Since he had a hater judge she tried to make up for the last case and give him all the years in jail. The judicial system is a joke in this country
    12-08-08 01:19 PM
    I feel like you guys are all OJ haters. A jury found him not quilty whether you like it or not. And in this case everyone had it out for him. Had this been an average joe he might have gotten a year. Since he had a hater judge she tried to make up for the last case and give him all the years in jail. The judicial system is a joke in this country
    Name a Country in which the Judicial System isn't a Joke.

If this were Cuba- he would be thrown into a dingy cell without food or water.

In the US jailtime is like vacation time.

Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Gyms, Schooling.

Yea. A Joke.

OJ was guilty whether you believe it or not.

Just because a Jury Found him not guilty, doesn't mean he was innocent.

It just means he had a good lawyer, and was able to pursuade the Jury.
    12-08-08 01:50 PM
    Name a Country in which the Judicial System isn't a Joke.

If this were Cuba- he would be thrown into a dingy cell without food or water.

In the US jailtime is like vacation time.

Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Gyms, Schooling.

Yea. A Joke.

OJ was guilty whether you believe it or not.

Just because a Jury Found him not guilty, doesn't mean he was innocent.

It just means he had a good lawyer, and was able to pursuade the Jury.
    If he was guilty were is the proof. They had all the time and chances in the LA case to send him to jail and didn't produce the proof to do it. So if the verdict is not guilty then the man is innocent
    12-08-08 01:54 PM
    If he was guilty were is the proof. They had all the time and chances in the LA case to send him to jail and didn't produce the proof to do it. So if the verdict is not guilty then the man is innocent
    Yea Yea.

In a Perfect World.

12-08-08 01:57 PM
    Rk, I didn't hate OJ. He was my idol when I was a kid. Sure a jury found him not guilty, and I wouldn't argue with that verdict, but another jury found him guilty of the same crime. Am I sorry, yes, I am. Like Def said, he could have lived out his life in Florida in peace. But he went to Las Vegas to recover property he thought was his - but it wasn't his, it belonged to the Brown family.

Sure the prosecutors had discretion about which charges to file, but the penalty he got was in line with the charges he was found guilty of. I am nothing but sad at OJ's life and what he chose to do with it. If you believe he didn't kill his wife and that young man, that's up to you, but after that trial, the only people in the court who thought he was not guilty was the jury.

If you argue that the courts are tilted against African Americans, I will agree with you. However, this trial had nothing to do with race and everything to do with a wealthy man who thought he could get away with anything. He is in jail for this crime, and he was found guilty by a jury. As much as I respect the verdict in first trial, I also respect the verdict in this trial.

12-08-08 01:58 PM
    This trial was a setup. How do you give all the other guys plea deals cause you want OJ. They wanted to get him for the LA case not the Vegas case. There is no way you could even find an impartial jury for this lastest case cause everyone already has an opinion on OJ before all this went down. The judge proved she couldn't even be impartial in the case. The only way for him to get a fair trial was to have it in another country
    12-08-08 02:05 PM
    It doesn't matter, they had the whole thing on tape. Are you saying he should be let go after showing up to take property from those guys with guns? No one set up the fact he did it, they had guns, they demanded the property, he was found guilty. Was he over charged? Maybe, but he was found guilty. Can't have it both ways.

12-08-08 02:24 PM
    This trial was a setup. How do you give all the other guys plea deals cause you want OJ. They wanted to get him for the LA case not the Vegas case. There is no way you could even find an impartial jury for this lastest case cause everyone already has an opinion on OJ before all this went down. The judge proved she couldn't even be impartial in the case. The only way for him to get a fair trial was to have it in another country
    He could have avoided all this by not breaking the law... Again.

Regardless- I doubt by leaving the Country he would have had an unbiased case.

He was a football super star.

His case was one of the Biggest Trials of the Century, It was Watched Closely on a Global Scale.

Who Didn't Know about his trial?

I remember school teachers wheeling in TV's into the Classroom to watch the case during Lunchtime.

You'd be hardpressed to find someone who wasn't glued to their TV set during this trial.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 12-08-08 at 02:38 PM.
    12-08-08 02:28 PM
    And what tape did you see or hear had OJ holding a gun.
    12-08-08 02:38 PM
    What a loser....

This ***** gives up the last shred of freedom that he, so fortunately, was thrown...

FOR SPORTS MEMORABILIA!?!?!

Bwahahahahahahaha......

He got what he deserved.

Dm

12-08-08 03:29 PM
    Hmm I wonder if The Juice will be serving juices to the other inmates due to most of them probably making him their b**ch.
    12-08-08 04:59 PM
    Corny Joke of the hour :

people all over the US are sticking to only drinking cranberry juice, 'cause they heard that OJ will kill you.

(WAA WAA WAAH)

Ok, back to my dark corner now.
    12-08-08 05:10 PM
    OJ is lucky he did not receive more time. As old as he is, you would think that he would make wiser choices. All that he has done in the past, will come back to haunt him. Take people and things for granted, you will lose them. I hope with the time he has to serve, he will sit back and reflect on his past.
    12-08-08 06:18 PM
    Throws some rotten maters at pstereo. lol

...And yeps, I agree; OJ couldn't leave well enough alone.

12-08-08 10:52 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD