How you like them apples, go USA Hockey. That would be like the Dominican Republic hammering the USA in baseball... er.... dang!!!
    02-22-10 06:39 PM
    How you like them apples, go USA Hockey. That would be like the Dominican Republic hammering the USA in baseball... er.... dang!!!
    Don't start a Canada vs. America thread... Cuz we do win in that
    02-22-10 06:41 PM
    Pffffffffft! Please.....

*laughs hysterically at Brad*
    02-23-10 01:11 PM
    Blame Canada!
    02-23-10 01:26 PM
    Lol................
    02-23-10 01:29 PM
    Canada? Oh you mean those syrup suckers who think they're getting free health
    care but are really paying for it through their paychecks? America's hat? The nice
    loft above the really good party going on down below?
    02-23-10 01:30 PM
    Don't start a Canada vs. America thread... Cuz we do win in that
    you forgot to say, ay.
    02-23-10 01:43 PM
    you forgot to say, ay.
    I always thought the correct spelling was "eh"? Lol
    02-23-10 01:48 PM
    i thought i did good for not taking canadian in school, lol
    02-23-10 01:49 PM
    Yes, eh. Even though I find myself saying it once in awhile!
    02-23-10 01:51 PM
    care but are really paying for it through their paychecks? America's hat? The nice
    Well said, lol!

Granted some Canucks are quite friendly.....and they do have some beautiful places to visit.
    02-23-10 03:13 PM
    Your country must be doing pretty well is this is all you have to brag about haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 03:19 PM
    Blame Canada!
    Lmao!

I prefer to call em' the 51st state.

Your country must be doing pretty well is this is all you have to brag about haha.
    *Jumps back in astonishment from your "comeback"...........ay*
    02-23-10 03:24 PM
    *Jumps back in astonishment from your "comeback"...........ay*
    i was told it's "eh"...
    02-23-10 03:26 PM
    Cool....well I spell it "ay"
    02-23-10 03:28 PM
    02-23-10 03:31 PM
    Thanks Canada :thumbs up:
    02-23-10 03:49 PM
    Oh this thread could go very very bad ... But as a Canadian I find it all so funny .
    02-23-10 04:55 PM
    Wow you guys are sad ... Seriously to beat up another country, just be proud of your own last time we had this was inside of a giant BBm convo and I'm pretty sure you Americans got upset and left it and wouldn't talk. Its funny too how you attack and attack but we could come back and say one thing such as 75 percent or more of Americans are over weight and single handidly with this sentance this paragraph will be deleted by an American mod or someone will quote all this and point out no were not (its proven fact btw) and say something bad against Canada which half the time your pulling at strings as most of which isn't true .. We have less snow then you guys right now, are alcohol isn't watered down I saw something about cigarettes who really cares what cigs taste like either way there horrible for your health (and I've heard Canadians say the same about American cigs)

02-23-10 05:31 PM
    Yes, Canada. The nation above you where kids go to school and actually learn to read and write, rather than practice gang signs.
    02-23-10 05:34 PM
    And one more thing we don't go around saying eh every second... Ya'll should rethink when coming out with something to say ya'll get that? Seriously only you guys would say we say eh all the time when every sentance we heard in the states had ya'll in it

02-23-10 05:35 PM
    I can't put down Canada. I spend a lot of time there and have a lot of Canadian friends. Plus, it's my favorite place to drink.
    02-23-10 05:35 PM
    Oh this thread could go very very bad ... But as a Canadian I find it all so funny .
    Great idea!
    02-23-10 05:36 PM
    The only good thing to come out of Canada is Bret Hart. Other than that you guys
    are good on skates
    02-23-10 05:41 PM
    The only good thing to come out of Canada is Bret Hart. Other than that you guys
    are good on skates
    I remember reading once that the 2 largest pockets of Canadians living outside the country are Florida and California.

Don't sleep too deeply CALi boy. You might wake up with a maple tree up your chute.

Edit: I just read that and imagined you trying to walk down the street.
    Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 02-23-10 at 05:53 PM.
    02-23-10 05:49 PM
116 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD