I left my bb on the bed and walked out the door. I'm at work...feeling without it. I'm so lost. How am I supposed to get through my day?!!!!!
    05-17-10 10:58 AM
    Thank god I've never done that before, but I would so go get it if it did.
    05-17-10 11:00 AM
    Your post gave me chills. I have withdrawal when the BB is in a charger at home and I am in another room. I cannot imagine life at work without my phone. The withdrawal symptoms would set in far too fast.

Good luck making the day.
    05-17-10 11:26 AM
    I actually left mine in the car just last week and didnt realize it until i got to my office but there was no way i was walking back 4 blocks to go pick it up in this hot weather lol

i suffered through the day without it and then sat in the car for about 10-15 minutes reading/replying to everything i missed that was urgent.
    05-17-10 11:44 AM
    I once realized I left mine at home when I was half way to work, I turned around and went home to get it and was late to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 11:49 AM
    I forget my phone quite often. Even if I am in the driveway I do not get out of the
    car to go get it.

The last time, I left it in my office on a Thursday. Did not see it again until I returned
    to work the following Monday. I could have gone to get it at any time but I enjoyed
    not having it for four days. Trust me you'll be fine.
    05-17-10 11:55 AM
    I left my bb on the bed and walked out the door. I'm at work...feeling without it. I'm so lost. How am I supposed to get through my day?!!!!!
    wow that sucks, but you'll live and thats all that matters
    05-17-10 12:38 PM
    That describes my nightmare. I always check my pocket to make certain my Berry's with me before I head out the door.
    05-17-10 06:25 PM
    I left my phone home one saturday when I went to work and I was so lost without it I found myself using other peoples phones ... I hate being without my phone !!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD