Even though I'm not going to work today I have some other things I need to take care of so its not really going to feel like much of a day off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 07:33 AM
    Definately a work day for me. My calendar will be buzzing all day and so I'll be hitting the snooze quite often. The BES Outlook calendar sync rocks.....would be dumbfounded without it!

06-09-08 07:37 AM
    Yeah I've never used the sync within outlook. I just put everything into my bb calender and I am good to go.

06-09-08 07:53 AM
    Even though I'm not going to work today I have some other things I need to take care of so its not really going to feel like much of a day off.

it's funny how it always seems to work out like that..atleast for me anyways
    06-09-08 07:54 AM
    Yeah its rediculous. I own my own eBay business so its like I work 2 jobs at once while I'm at work. I have about 23 things to ship out today so that should be fun.

06-09-08 08:08 AM
    Working, first stop Starbucks!

06-09-08 08:15 AM
    Not working, but am at my daughter's freshman orientation at Georgia State University and it's abot 100 degrees already

06-09-08 08:25 AM
    I'm not at work today been at the beach for 3days and damn it was HOT;back 2 work on Tues. I'm so not looking forward 2 it.I wish I could live in a bathing suit all summer.

06-09-08 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD