Well, took the day off today so I saved myself from a whole day of misery. I still have to take care of some issues regarding my business so I'm not totally out of the clear. How is everyones Monday going? Anyone have the case of the Mondays?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 12:05 PM
    im going to go ahead complain about the bold.... the past 3 mondays i have been excited because i thought maybe they would announce the release date for the bold on verizon.... i want it and ill wait for 6 months.... any longer and ill get a curve!!!
    06-16-08 12:15 PM
    Didn't really wanna come to work but 12 days of vacation is the light at the end of this tunnel...gotta make quota!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 12:23 PM
    umm the irs stole $600 from me thursday night and all day friday was spent changing banks. today... my old bank screwed up AGAIN. assholes. i'm tired of arvest (bank)
    06-16-08 01:17 PM
    I got today off, but I got work tomorrow noooo... So I am going to go watch Euro 08 now late
    06-16-08 01:20 PM
    bored at work... need to wash my car... I cant get cubs-sux tickets for this weekend without paying an arm and a leg... tired and i still need to hit the gym
    06-16-08 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD