Just got into work an hour ago and having my daily bowl of oatmeal. The day Is flying by so far seeing that its almost lunch time. Hopefully it keeps up because I can't wait to get out and pick up Haze for ps3. I've been waiting for this game forever. How is everyone elses day?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 10:13 AM
    My day is good - went to my office for 1 hour - then off to enjoy the day! It's a me day so I'm at the hair salon right now, then off for my mani/pedicure!
    05-21-08 10:14 AM
    So far so good. Boss just got back in town. Will probably be up to my a** in aligators before long. Oh well, makes. The day go fast.

05-21-08 10:20 AM
    What do you guys do for work? And you only had to go in for an hour? What kind of work day is that? Haha

05-21-08 10:49 AM
    I am a Paralegal

05-21-08 01:16 PM
    i'm a program director for a boys & girls club... the kiddies don't get here until 2 today.

sad.
    05-21-08 01:19 PM
    Been at work since 8 this morning. Thank God it's almost lunch time.
    05-21-08 01:30 PM
    i manage a t-mobile dealer in vegas and im bored and chillin posting ads on the net for some business today lol, and trying to trade an extra 8320 i have for a frikkin iphone or an itouch but im not having any luck and i was even gonna throw in a brand new htc shadow that i have lol
    05-21-08 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD