HOW TO PLAY/RULES
    Leave a post about what you are thankful for this year.
    Give thanks (the button on the bottom right) to the person above you, the post above you, not God. XD
    *OPTIONAL* Click the thanks button for any posts you like; there's no limit.

THIS THREAD SHALL BE CLOSED @ 11:59 PM THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING AND BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE IN A NEW THREAD NEXT YEAR ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE ACTUAL HOLIDAY.
    gdasilva16 and highjakker like this.
    11-18-10 02:55 PM
    i am thankful for my family, close friends, soon to be fiance, and crackberry.com because you guys help me stay positive everyday.
    middbrew and paddygirl16 like this.
    11-18-10 04:06 PM
    I'm thankful that even though I am low on cash I have 50# of grain to brew with and 10 gallons of beer already kegged for thanksgiving.
    highjakker and gdasilva16 like this.
    11-18-10 05:34 PM
    i am thankful for my wife & son! and also for having a BB and finding CB which led to OT! and i'm also very thankful for the "thanks" button!
    11-19-10 09:24 AM
    I am thankful for my family too!
    11-19-10 09:48 AM
    I'm thankful for my family, boyfriend and friends. I'm also thankful that I have a job to pay all my bills.
    11-19-10 09:50 AM
    I'm thankful for my son Jude, who's 2 months old today, and for all you guys for lending me money for school, food, and BlackBerry crap (student loans ).
    paddygirl16 likes this.
    11-19-10 04:12 PM
    I am thankful for my family, and my two beautiful daughters. I am also extremely grateful for the courage to overcome many obstacles and challenges that have made me look forward to the life that has been graciously given to me and the exciting future that lies ahead. Oh! and of course, the great peeps that I have met on CB - you all ROCK!!!!!
    11-19-10 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD