She doesn't take it to the park. But does takes it on the bus, to school, to parents, my house, trips, friends house ect.
    She likes playing games, watching video, taking pictures and videos, YouTube, VEVO, slacker radio.
    Wot?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-18-14 06:13 AM
    Wot?
    Wot wot
    05-18-14 07:43 AM
    Nows all the beaver has is to do is deported her contacts and calendar data froms her sisting account an important thems into outlook an Everyfink is bein syncromeshed see eh?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-18-14 02:17 PM
    By the ways as anybodypersons seen the Kat?
    05-19-14 06:31 AM
    I thought maybe you did him in.
    05-19-14 06:46 AM
    Iz recommended releese of the Cat and Lizard from Rehab. So Orange Faces let them go. Everyoneselsepersonbodies gots to stay, see eh?
    05-19-14 07:49 AM
    Iz recommended releese of the Cat and Lizard from Rehab. So Orange Faces let them go. Everyoneselsepersonbodies gots to stay, see eh?
    Iz ates dat grape sea eh?
    05-19-14 08:13 AM
    Did I mensioned Iz luvin mees Z30? Bridge thingy to mees PB? Mees android-type thingy apps? BB10? My thowsand word pictures? Iz not well...were's my Vet?
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    05-19-14 09:05 AM
    Did I mensioned Iz luvin mees Z30? Bridge thingy to mees PB? Mees android-type thingy apps? BB10? My thowsand word pictures? Iz not well...were's my Vet?
    You mean to tell. US there is a Bridge thingy worth using?
    05-19-14 09:35 AM
    You mean to tell. US there is a Bridge thingy worth using?
    Well, if youze a VZW user youze got to pays for wifi hotspot service. Bridge shares internet fine with PB over BT. Da remotes control is fun but don't know whats I use it fur.
    05-19-14 09:59 AM
    Well is it that ok cause I is wantin to stay see eh? I is lickin rehab an no orange faced personbodies wiv nuffin else better to do is makin me go back to normamality see eh? An ignore the kid cause I LUVS ya but then again that's no rekomendasion is it.............
    05-19-14 11:32 AM
    PLEESE IS DISREGARDERIN MY LASTEST COMMENTS see eh? I is not avin reeded youse komments bout Z firtys see eh?................yous know need to watches yous back atall times see eh?
    05-19-14 11:34 AM
    MMMMmmmmmm. BEETROOTS. MMMMmmmmm. BIEBER. MMMMMmmmmm. OUTLOOK.
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    05-19-14 11:53 AM
    PLEESE IS DISREGARDERIN MY LASTEST COMMENTS see eh? I is not avin reeded youse komments bout Z firtys see eh?................yous know need to watches yous back atall times see eh?
    I don'ts ave a back, see eh? Iz round and simmetrically thingy, see eh? Back=front=side=top=bottoms, see eh?
    05-19-14 11:57 AM
    Well, if youze a VZW user youze got to pays for wifi hotspot service. Bridge shares internet fine with PB over BT. Da remotes control is fun but don't know whats I use it fur.

Why, dat's fur remotes kontrolloin the Praybook whens youse have it konnektid to the big screenz tv and watchin' youse movies/vids...
    Welcums to da "shudda beens Praybook" klub!
    c
    Oh yeppers, youse gotta gets the Nokia DT-900 wireless charger pad for the Z30, 30 bucks at Amyzon. Saves the charging port for the inpotant stuffs...
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 05-19-14 at 12:23 PM.
    05-19-14 12:12 PM
    [/HL]

Why, dat's fur remotes kontrolloin the Praybook whens youse have it konnektid to the big screenz tv and watchin' youse movies/vids...
    Welcums to da "shudda beens Praybook" klub!
    c
    Oh. Iz jus threten mines dat I be givin it to S_O_M and it duz what I sez...
    05-19-14 12:18 PM
    Otay, neber mindz.....
    c
    05-19-14 12:31 PM
    I is chanjin my minds see eh?..............GET ME OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
    05-19-14 01:57 PM
    I'm not believen yous rehabilitated.
    05-19-14 02:11 PM
    Noes such luck! I wuz out on a wurk-releases in another place that could reeeal easily bees cunfused with
    a "Rehab" place, they wuz all wonky......
    But I be homes now......

c
    05-19-14 02:35 PM
    Umfrey, Umfrey, throws yurself at yur Dad's head! He needs to calm down, see eh?
    05-19-14 02:40 PM
    Ooos he then?
    Carl Estes, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    05-19-14 02:55 PM
    Ooos he then?
    Youze news pet? Has he moved yet, see eh?
    05-19-14 03:03 PM
    Iz ates dat grape sea eh?
    If youze cants behave, iz get the Orange Face to send youze to Stalag CB on hard work detail...likes the Babies, see eh?
    05-19-14 03:10 PM
    Youze news pet? Has he moved yet, see eh?
    Sadly that umpfry passed on yesterday see eh? THE vet sed I is feedin I'm the rong food see?
    05-19-14 03:13 PM
11,462 ... 6263646566 ...