SOM - plz riddle me this:
    I iz finally tryin to follow yous structins on how to change my playbook native email from yahoo to outlook.
    Youz hasz sent me dem structions bout a year ago
    Problem is I want to use my outlook account that I already gotz sittin on my PC an not start a nudder one
    How can I do that?
    PS: any other personbodies on here that's knownin this can also help?
    The native email client is able to handle many different email accounts. It can handle your yahoo.com and outlook.com email accounts at the same time. Albeit, the yahoo.com account keeps asking for your password, which is annoying. My outlook.com account is pretty stable.

So just add your outlook.com email account if you haven't already. Use the gear icon (upper right) and accounts. Then when you want to set the default account (e.g. when you compose a new email or calendar item it will use that account), do this:

1. Tap �Settings� > �Accounts�
    2. Tap �Default Account�
    To change the default address you use to send email messages, in the Email drop-down list, tap an email address.
    To change the default address you use to send calendar invitations, in the Calendar drop-down list, tap an email address.
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    05-01-14 08:11 AM
    The native email client is able to handle many different email accounts. It can handle your yahoo.com and outlook.com email accounts at the same time. Albeit, the yahoo.com account keeps asking for your password, which is annoying. My outlook.com account is pretty stable.

So just add your outlook.com email account if you haven't already. Use the gear icon (upper right) and accounts. Then when you want to set the default account (e.g. when you compose a new email or calendar item it will use that account), do this:

1. Tap “Settings” > “Accounts”
    2. Tap “Default Account”
    To change the default address you use to send email messages, in the Email drop-down list, tap an email address.
    To change the default address you use to send calendar invitations, in the Calendar drop-down list, tap an email address.
    WOT?
    05-01-14 08:29 AM
    This thread probably makes up 2% of the forum database lmao
    Shouda seen it afore we gotz kicked outz of the Generalz Populashuns.., and sends to rehabz.........
    We still waiting for Li-Lo to show up.....or the Beiberz.......

c
    c
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 05-01-14 at 08:59 AM.
    05-01-14 08:47 AM
    This thread probably makes up 2% of the forum database lmao
    When I first read that i though it said we make up 2% of the forum dumbasses.
    05-01-14 08:51 AM
    Pssst Duck......

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    05-01-14 08:53 AM
    When I first read that i though it said we make up 2% of the forum dumbasses.
    That would be 100 percent here wouldn't it?
    05-01-14 08:53 AM
    Pssst Duck......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	267127
    Wrong kind of natural gas! The gas utility was here until midnight fixing the leak.
    05-01-14 08:57 AM
    That would be 100 percent here wouldn't it?
    Yeah I was thinking her cypherin skills were way off
    05-01-14 09:06 AM
    Wrong kind of natural gas! The gas utility was here until midnight fixing the leak.
    Was it nine guys standing around watchin one guy workin.......like here in Kaniduh?
    05-01-14 09:08 AM
    Was it nine guys standing around watchin one guy workin.......like here in Kaniduh?
    Isn't that the way it's supposed to work? I've never seen so many suits in my life. Taking pictures writing statements ect. They had the highway closed for two hours.
    05-01-14 09:26 AM
    Isn't that the way it's supposed to work? I've never seen so many suits in my life. Taking pictures writing statements ect. They had the highway closed for two hours.
    Did they have the 27 8x10 colour glossy photographs with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, to be used as evidence against you?
    05-01-14 09:29 AM
    WOT?
    Iz not well...the meds not working, see eh? Evry so oftens, I speek the gibberishy type thingys. I dont unnerstands it ether, see eh?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    05-01-14 09:33 AM
    Iz not well...the meds not working, see eh? Evry so oftens, I speek the gibberishy type thingys. I dont unnerstands it ether, see eh?
    Quick...........someone grab the giant juice infuser.........STAT
    05-01-14 09:37 AM
    Did they have the 27 8x10 colour glossy photographs with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, to be used as evidence against you?
    It wasn't me! At least this time it wasn't. I have cut thing into in past. Like one time I cut a 2 inch main phone cable. Actually I've done that twice.
    05-01-14 09:37 AM
    It wasn't me!
    Ahhhh....the O.J. defense...........I like it
    05-01-14 09:43 AM
    Ahhhh....the O.J. defense...........I like it
    Do you have a white Bronco?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    05-01-14 09:44 AM
    It wasn't me! At least this time it wasn't. I have cut thing into in past. Like one time I cut a 2 inch main phone cable. Actually I've done that twice.
    Well the moto on our jobsites was always..............if it ain't done twice.......it ain't done right.
    05-01-14 09:47 AM
    Do you have a white Bronco?
    I got a Bronco Bama.........but .............
    05-01-14 09:47 AM
    I got a Bronco Bama.........but .............
    Good now you have to deal whif him up north.
    05-01-14 10:03 AM
    Good now you have to deal whif him up north.
    We'll trade you for Rob Ford, Stephen Harper, Beiber and a last round draft pick
    05-01-14 10:12 AM
    We'll trade you for Rob Ford, Stephen Harper, Beiber and a last round draft pick
    I seen Rob said drinking make him want to smoke crack. Good thing that doesn't happen to me. I would have to have a truck load every day.
    05-01-14 10:21 AM
    I seen Rob said drinking make him want to smoke crack. Good thing that doesn't happen to me. I would have to have a truck load every day.
    He just smokes crack to keep his weight under control

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    Last edited by Cynycl; 05-01-14 at 10:49 AM.
    05-01-14 10:27 AM
    He just smokes crack to keep his weight under control

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	267151
    Looks like he needs a different diet plan! My guess it's not working.
    05-01-14 11:05 AM
    I is wuz borrrrn under a wandrin star?
    05-01-14 12:08 PM
    I is wuz borrrrn under a wandrin star?
    You got that right!
    05-01-14 12:18 PM
11,462 ... 4041424344 ...