Precisely, what people would do with a little attention they get from others.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-10-14 08:20 PM
    It's not like there's a prize at the end of it all

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 08:20 PM
    It's not like there's a prize at the end of it all

Posted via CB10
    Oh yes there is!

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-img_20140831_132743.jpg
    09-10-14 08:24 PM
    Oh yes there is!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140831_132743.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	297075
    So that they got more to fling at? Like they don't produce enough already?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 08:29 PM
    So that they got more to fling at? Like they don't produce enough already?

Posted via CB10
    But it smells better?
    09-10-14 08:37 PM
    I don't think they can smell their own chit...lol!!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 08:48 PM
    I don't think they can smell their own chit...lol!!

Posted via CB10
    Not when they think it smells like roses.
    A skunk can't smell his self. At least that's what I've been told.
    09-10-14 08:49 PM
    All joking aside cat, we or even I don't know the whole story and may not want to know. We all are of an age we can comment on this and other sites. This is a community of many with different options and idea's and that's what makes this a great place to talk. Some people will rub others the wrong way at times, it's just going to happen. As for the post I said that said will reap what he sows, what goes around comes around. I am a point blank type of person, say what you have to say and move on and don't dwell on it. This doesn't mean to treat the person that has upset you badly. I was told growing up you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. Like it or not, we here share the same (or at least started) interests and that being the well-being of BlackBerry.
    09-11-14 08:02 AM
    yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh the kats back eh?
    09-11-14 08:09 AM
    ooooohhhh ooooohhhhhhh alfredd gets the bokkles out kwik four he dispeers gain eh?
    09-11-14 08:10 AM
    All joking aside cat, we or even I don't know the whole story and may not want to know. We all are of an age we can comment on this and other sites. This is a community of many with different options and idea's and that's what makes this a great place to talk. Some people will rub others the wrong way at times, it's just going to happen. As for the post I said that said will reap what he sows, what goes around comes around. I am a point blank type of person, say what you have to say and move on and don't dwell on it. This doesn't mean to treat the person that has upset you badly. I was told growing up you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. Like it or not, we here share the same (or at least started) interests and that being the well-being of BlackBerry.
    More often than not I walk away. Beside this forum is an option not a necessity. It will be sad to lose a bunch of people I can banter with all day. But there's no urgency for me to engage in an ugly conflict with someone in the internet unless my intention is to troll someone. Believe me I do that often enough on certain sites. But for this forum I exercise restrain.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 08:34 AM
    Oh heck, dam the restraints..........
    09-11-14 08:41 AM
    Oh heck, dam the restraints..........
    Ewes forgetted: Oh heck, dam the restraints, full steam ahead!
    09-11-14 08:52 AM
    Duck's story finally ends up gud, see eh?
    09-11-14 09:02 AM
    More often than not I walk away. Beside this forum is an option not a necessity. It will be sad to lose a bunch of people I can banter with all day. But there's no urgency for me to engage in an ugly conflict with someone in the internet unless my intention is to troll someone. Believe me I do that often enough on certain sites. But for this forum I exercise restrain.

Posted via CB10
    Cat your missing my point. I didn't say lay down and die. Stand up for your self but don't go to there level. Is that more better?
    09-11-14 09:11 AM
    Duck's story finally ends up gud, see eh?
    Maybe I have told you the ending yet?
    09-11-14 09:12 AM
    Cat your missing my point. I didn't say lay down and die. Stand up for your self but don't go to there level. Is that more better?
    Dont you worry duck. I do. However, I pick and choose my battles.......something just not worth my time. I will not pick a fight over dimes and nickels. It's just a waste of energy. Certain people seems to take certain things way too seriously, if I go along with it, I am playing along with the craziness that I do not want to be part of. Don't get me wrong , I live crazyness but not for petty little things. Along the way these certain people will meet their match and get their commuppence. This is a site where people share something in common and engage in healthy debate and good jab at each other. If certain people see this as some sort of a validation of their self worth? That gaining certain titles is some sort of a lifetime achievement? That's their cross to bear. Nor will I want to be part of their self discovery journey. I do not wish to be their porter.
    09-11-14 09:32 AM
    Fookem all...... but six

I always say
    09-11-14 09:35 AM
    Dont you worry duck. I do. However, I pick and choose my battles.......something just not worth my time. I will not pick a fight over dimes and nickels. It's just a waste of energy. Certain people seems to take certain things way too seriously, if I go along with it, I am playing along with the craziness that I do not want to be part of. Don't get me wrong , I live crazyness but not for petty little things. Along the way these certain people will meet their match and get their commuppence. This is a site where people share something in common and engage in healthy debate and good jab at each other. If certain people see this as some sort of a validation of their self worth? That gaining certain titles is some sort of a lifetime achievement? That's their cross to bear. Nor will I want to be part of their self discovery journey. I do not wish to be their porter.
    I luvs ya kat but I is bean their an its not nise see? It's the same old story see all over the wurlds?

We is noin wot we is an hoo we is but we is not all same. Sum personbodys livvin in one bedroom partments, no friends, no job, creates a separated identities on Internet an they is suddenly portant personbodys?

They is watchin yous, duck, boot, farmer an they is jealous caus they wants to joins in but doesn't have telligent brain nuff to does it see so they runs off an complains too an horange see? Horange sides wiv em an they gets even more pissed wiv power!

The biggerest fing I finds noyyin is cause we doesn't keep runnin too horanges likes the sad personbodys does we is the ones thats gets punerishedes see?

BASIC FACTS:

The morons hate telligent personbodys cause verberally they kant keeps up wiv us an lose. Tinternet is verbal so...they always lose?

That's nows noys them so they runs off to afforitys an complains?

I has more bans, points, fractures an posts closed/moved than yous has claws an yous has fore feets see? The afforitys doesn't seem to cares that a reject wiv 18 posts all about wen will pb get bb10 complains bout member wiv 18000 posts hoo helps personbodys wiv problems see they just punish him?

I lerned that lesson the hard way an too be honest I is spektin a ban for this post but I has to do wot i has to do uvverwise I is not mees I is a two faces hypnoticratic...well yous nose wot I meens eh? One of them eh?

I reeds undreds of freds an posts on ear an to bees onest I is sumtimes wunderin if the op evver went to skool tall see?

All this doesn't matter as long as yous I'd true to youself see an trustedes mees it shows through like a searchlight to an telligent personbodys?

Oscar wild once said

" an intelligent man can sit in the company of a complete lunatic for 20mins and when he walks away he will have learnt something ".

Mmmm........uvver than that kat I is kummin ome next week kat an just says the word an I is bombin the sh1t out of em for yous?

ps or I can get the men's in the blackest suite sed to pay em a visit see?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 10:48 AM
    Oooohhhh my ed urts now?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 10:49 AM
    More bokkles alfred?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 10:49 AM
    I luvs ya kat but I is bean their an its not nise see? It's the same old story see all over the wurlds?

We is noin wot we is an hoo we is but we is not all same. Sum personbodys livvin in one bedroom partments, no friends, no job, creates a separated identities on Internet an they is suddenly portant personbodys?

They is watchin yous, duck, boot, farmer an they is jealous caus they wants to joins in but doesn't have telligent brain nuff to does it see so they runs off an complains too an horange see? Horange sides wiv em an they gets even more pissed wiv power!

The biggerest fing I finds noyyin is cause we doesn't keep runnin too horanges likes the sad personbodys does we is the ones thats gets punerishedes see?

BASIC FACTS:

The morons hate telligent personbodys cause verberally they kant keeps up wiv us an lose. Tinternet is verbal so...they always lose?

That's nows noys them so they runs off to afforitys an complains?

I has more bans, points, fractures an posts closed/moved than yous has claws an yous has fore feets see? The afforitys doesn't seem to cares that a reject wiv 18 posts all about wen will pb get bb10 complains bout member wiv 18000 posts hoo helps personbodys wiv problems see they just punish him?

I lerned that lesson the hard way an too be honest I is spektin a ban for this post but I has to do wot i has to do uvverwise I is not mees I is a two faces hypnoticratic...well yous nose wot I meens eh? One of them eh?

I reeds undreds of freds an posts on ear an to bees onest I is sumtimes wunderin if the op evver went to skool tall see?

All this doesn't matter as long as yous I'd true to youself see an trustedes mees it shows through like a searchlight to an telligent personbodys?

Oscar wild once said

" an intelligent man can sit in the company of a complete lunatic for 20mins and when he walks away he will have learnt something ".

Mmmm........uvver than that kat I is kummin ome next week kat an just says the word an I is bombin the sh1t out of em for yous?

ps or I can get the men's in the blackest suite sed to pay em a visit see?

Posted via CB10
    You iz missin des point see? Iz not bout yuz. Iz bout mees see?
    09-11-14 11:02 AM
    Oooohhhh my ed urts now?

Posted via CB10
    Iz agrees, see eh? Let's get bak to da toilet talk, see eh?
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    09-11-14 11:16 AM
    Hmmmm let me see? Some personbodies is being an Ahole? I'm thinking that isn't the first time this has happened in your life and most certainly won't be the last. If one stopped something because of the actions of others, one would never do anything in life. One needs to rise above the said Ahole and be a better person for it.
    Hoolyyyy guacamole!! Again I iz away for a short break an I comes back and you guys iz in trouble agin??
    You iz needin to member itz probably one o dem personbodys from when we waz up on dat other fred, when dere was at least 2 personbodys dat luved to report us.
    So, I iz finkin some personbodys iz visiten dis fred and watching to see if dey can gets yous in trouble, cause we didn't like dem.

So relax and enjoy dis nice pic I took in Inglan cauze I was finkin bout you guys. Its a nice picture of genuine Inglish blackberries :

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-img_20131499.jpg
    09-11-14 11:38 AM
    My 'ead hurts two after reedin' the declarashun. But yeppers, back to the toilet talks......

Brraaaap!..............

c
    09-11-14 11:42 AM
11,462 ... 191192193194195 ...