Nope!

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    08-05-14 12:28 PM
    Yuz drivin a double decker?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-05-14 12:40 PM
    I is just reealisin kat that yous is a subtifugal sekret agents that is tryin too in filter rate the mericans see an us mericans is not sittin down light ly for it see? We is gonna puts our foots down wiv a firm and see?

Yous is kandanunians see an a bad one so yous kan not bees wurkin for bamas see cause he is mericans see cause he's been freed?

So if yous kandanunians and yous infilterated the white ouse senators fingy then yous is a spy an yous is up to no good see? Oh an the farmer (I likes the farmer I does) is your cohawk I. Yous crimes see eh? Therbyfore that makes yous an illicit counter spongeage agent that's in double hoots wiv yous counter cohawk the farmer see? Oh an the duck is the getaway driver as well see an the grape is the navigator?

Anyways snot gonna work cause the duck can't drive an the grape has no eyses an you just go round and round in sircles till I finds yous?

I might get annuvver meggal for undercover in this dastardly custardisatity see?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 12:40 PM
    I was borned under a wandrin star?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 12:43 PM
    Weres my meggal bama?

Posted via CB10
    I'm ungry?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and bambinoitaliano like this.
    An firsty?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and bambinoitaliano like this.
    08-05-14 12:44 PM
    I'm ungry?

Posted via CB10
    Not to rub it in but I just had a sweet tea and a grinder for lunch.
    08-05-14 12:46 PM
    Not to rub it in but I just had a sweet tea and a grinder for lunch.
    Yous is a subtifugal criminal esp on gages getaway driver eh? Sposed yous sidekick navigator is sat along besides yous eh?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 12:53 PM
    I is just reealisin kat that yous is a subtifugal sekret agents that is tryin too in filter rate the mericans see an us mericans is not sittin down light ly for it see? We is gonna puts our foots down wiv a firm and see?

Yous is kandanunians see an a bad one so yous kan not bees wurkin for bamas see cause he is mericans see cause he's been freed?

So if yous kandanunians and yous infilterated the white ouse senators fingy then yous is a spy an yous is up to no good see? Oh an the farmer (I likes the farmer I does) is your cohawk I. Yous crimes see eh? Therbyfore that makes yous an illicit counter spongeage agent that's in double hoots wiv yous counter cohawk the farmer see? Oh an the duck is the getaway driver as well see an the grape is the navigator?

Anyways snot gonna work cause the duck can't drive an the grape has no eyses an you just go round and round in sircles till I finds yous?

I might get annuvver meggal for undercover in this dastardly custardisatity see?

Posted via CB10
    Yuz iz not allow bokkles anymore see......yuz mushy brain can't get marinated see.....yuz creatin too many charcters....its confusing yuz....

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 12:59 PM
    I is kan sees it now eh?

"DUCK DASTARDLY THE WORLD'S SCARIEST GETTAWAY DRIVER DUE TO HIS NAVIGATOR THE GRAPE HAVING NO EYSES PULLS OFF A DARING ESCAPES WIV A KAT AN A FARMER AS OSTAGE SEE"?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 01:02 PM
    Fink I mights knead to work on the tikkle a bit more?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 01:03 PM
    But it's a greet story line an I ain't started on the dragon or the donkey or the house or the postman or the diaper dangler or the mad sailor or the wolf? ( I is avin to mension the wulf cause I luvs him fir bringing mees back on narrow and straight see). This is gonna bees a sensational blockbuster see eh?

Normal contract terms apply to all cast members and the terms and conditions may be viewed on page 1699434743225786-2577888899900 of the 1832 edition of the Beano.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 01:09 PM
    Fink I mights knead to work on the tikkle a bit more?

Posted via CB10
    I'm tunken more than the tikkle kneads worked on.
    08-05-14 01:14 PM
    But it's a greet story line an I ain't started on the dragon or the donkey or the house or the postman or the diaper dangler or the mad sailor or the wolf? ( I is avin to mension the wulf cause I luvs him fir bringing mees back on narrow and straight see). This is gonna bees a sensational blockbuster see eh?

Normal contract terms apply to all cast members and the terms and conditions may be viewed on page 1699434743225786-2577888899900 of the 1832 edition of the Beano.

Posted via CB10
    Speaking of diaper danger, my grandson just purchased one of them there DoePoop Wallyworld tables (he's been peddling) to replace the one he loosed in the fer. Damn kids what are you going to do wif them?
    08-05-14 01:20 PM
    I see how it is! Every personbodies chatting like a bunch of school girls. And when I get a few moments to play every personbodies leafed me. No personbodies likes me every personbodies hate me I'm going outside to eat worm fat one skinny ones fuzzy one..............................
    08-05-14 01:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    Iz donts wants to be da navigator, see eh? Da Babys gots da Googlie Maps thingys, see eh? I wants to be John Boehner, see eh? He's my ero..."I don'ts care what happens to da Merican peoples, Iz not doing anyfinks Bama tells me cuz Iz Republican, see eh?" Hows dat for audishun type thingys, see eh?
    08-05-14 01:47 PM
    I see how it is! Every personbodies chatting like a bunch of school girls. And when I get a few moments to play every personbodies leafed me. No personbodies likes me every personbodies hate me I'm going outside to eat worm fat one skinny ones fuzzy one..............................
    Youze get to drive da Audi getsway car! Youze Lucky Ducky, see eh?
    08-05-14 01:48 PM
    Youze get to drive da Audi getsway car! Youze Lucky Ducky, see eh?
    Shhhhh I is tryen to catch a worm
    08-05-14 01:56 PM
    An to think that I is basin a full length block bustin feature packed animinated spine tinglin chillin full lengf epic star casted star struck flim on theese too inmates?......................we're all doomed.....all doomed I tells yous.........
    08-05-14 02:38 PM
    An to think that I is basin a full length block bustin feature packed animinated spine tinglin chillin full lengf epic star casted star struck flim on theese too inmates?......................we're all doomed.....all doomed I tells yous.........
    Iz anties up $20 ventural capitals, see eh? Cud compete wit Guardians of the Galaxy at the box official, see eh? Weeze better dan comic book peeples...
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 08-05-14 at 05:10 PM.
    08-05-14 03:09 PM
    Iz anties up $20 ventural capitals, see eh? Cud compete wit Guardians of the Galaxy at the box official, see eh?
    Ok ok I is no I is fick so I is fallin for it see? Were is Ventural and wot is its capital then? Don't tells me it's hondauras eh?
    08-05-14 03:13 PM
    Psssst, to rely on others is to be disappointed.
    08-05-14 03:32 PM
    Psssst, soory will try harder.
    08-05-14 03:33 PM
11,462 ... 145146147148149 ...