Hmm. Is this legal? I thought BlackBerry has a Play Store app for the Hub and they charged a subscription fee for non- BlackBerry android devices. Have a great holiday personbodies!

Posted via CB10
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess it's OK for now lol. The only thing I use is the kb
    06-29-17 07:25 PM
    Haha. I guess they are taking a blind eye to their fanboys.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-29-17 07:46 PM
    06-30-17 09:46 AM
    Dats da wayze to goes!

Hey, to everypersonbodies, Knits, and aminuls left in da zoos, have a gud weekend/Holidaze and bees safes. Donuts blows off any digits (youse mites need to count sumfins).

Have a good one all!!!!

c
    Thanks and safe weekend and holidays to all!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-30-17 09:35 PM
    It has been almost a month and it does look as if this most wonderful and disrespectful of Forums has also gone the way of BlackBerry.

It is absolutely astounding the amount of damage that the slow witted and self aggrandizing narrow minded can wrought when given the power to control. BlackBerry's group of myopic and rearward facing "leaders" took the most exciting telecommunications phenomenon of this age and just let it be passed by. They could have been out front but preferred to discourage change in a world of change that they had created.

This same nearsightedness has been applied to this forum by a different group of "leaders" who have also missed the big picture. One can almost hear the same sounds of people leaving as the magic dies...

I enjoyed both the phones and the wit and involvement of the forums.

Where have the good times gone?

Carl Estes likes this.
    07-25-17 11:06 PM
    Yupperz, I agree completly, It was a fun time, and it broke up the workdaze.
    And yes, sorry to say, that when my Z30 gives it up, I will be entering the Andyroids wurlds.
    Snots to say, I enjoyed helping when I can in the other freds, but kept the jockularity in this one.
    In which I think everypersonbody did here also, (for the most part). Donuts enjoys da krikits here, buy hey, I get a weeee bit more works done! To bad, nows I has a new threshold to maintain! Krappurz!

But I still keep da substtushuns to dis fing, and youse nebber knoews.......
    07-26-17 09:10 AM
    Yupperz, I agree completly, It was a fun time, and it broke up the workdaze.
    And yes, sorry to say, that when my Z30 gives it up, I will be entering the Andyroids wurlds.
    Snots to say, I enjoyed helping when I can in the other freds, but kept the jockularity in this one.
    In which I think everypersonbody did here also, (for the most part). Donuts enjoys da krikits here, buy hey, I get a weeee bit more works done! To bad, nows I has a new threshold to maintain! Krappurz!

But I still keep da substtushuns to dis fing, and youse nebber knoews.......

Pee Essis: Mees fav tune is from dem kinky boize, 'bout da guy who walks like a womans, buts talks lik da mans....."
    07-26-17 09:10 AM
    Nils illigitimus carbarundum?
    08-02-17 04:25 PM
    WOT?
    Dats alls youse gots to says?
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 08-03-17 at 09:26 AM.
    08-03-17 08:48 AM
    Nils illigitimus carbarundum?
    Don't let the bastards grind you down
    Meaning

The meaning of this proverbial saying is self evident.
    Origin

Often given in the cod Latin version - 'nil carborundum illegitimi'. It was in wide circulation during the Second World War at which time General "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell used it as his motto.

don't let the basttard grind you down. It is possible that whoever coined the phrase utilized a play on words involving the 'Fatherless file'. This form of file had been in use since the 17th century and was referred to in Joseph Moxon's Mechanick Exercises, 1677:

"The basttard-tooth'd file is to take out of your work, the deep cuts ... the Rough-file made; the Fine-tooth'd file is to take out the cuts ... the basttard-file made."

As found in "The Phrase Finder"

A fitting motto for life in general (and validated by a General!!)

I think the prophet and timless sage "The Mother of Forest Gump" said it best though

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Sort of explains most of what is going on.
    08-04-17 10:38 AM
    08-16-17 10:25 AM
    Don't let the bastards grind you down
    Meaning

The meaning of this proverbial saying is self evident.
    Origin

Often given in the cod Latin version - 'nil carborundum illegitimi'. It was in wide circulation during the Second World War at which time General "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell used it as his motto.

don't let the basttard grind you down. It is possible that whoever coined the phrase utilized a play on words involving the 'Fatherless file'. This form of file had been in use since the 17th century and was referred to in Joseph Moxon's Mechanick Exercises, 1677:

"The basttard-tooth'd file is to take out of your work, the deep cuts ... the Rough-file made; the Fine-tooth'd file is to take out the cuts ... the basttard-file made."

As found in "The Phrase Finder"

A fitting motto for life in general (and validated by a General!!)

I think the prophet and timless sage "The Mother of Forest Gump" said it best though

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Sort of explains most of what is going on.

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-penguin.png
    09-04-17 12:40 PM
    Anybodyperson want an Zee ten sea eh?
    10-09-17 06:29 AM
    Anybodyperson want an Zee ten sea eh?
    Whys? wills is blows ups on the next personbodies dats hits da sends buttuns?
    10-20-17 11:47 AM
    Iz leefs fir a sec an wot happens, see eh? Bueller? Bueller???

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 01:17 PM
    Still keep checking but aint nobody home...
    10-23-17 11:26 PM
    10-24-17 09:59 AM
    soriez esiz beenz buzyies ...... watchinks da foogin liberalz screw da grate norfh strong in freeze inta da groundz.

weeze so ****ed
    10-24-17 06:39 PM
    10-24-17 11:35 PM
    Heys, Iz the DJ ere, see eh?

An hoose woke da Babies up, see eh?
    10-25-17 01:38 PM
    Da "colic" sillies....
    10-25-17 01:50 PM
    10-26-17 09:51 AM
    10-26-17 12:34 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13050583

Its just bein an normal Zee ten butt I is avin too of em sea eh? honely bean useded free times sow if anyonebodyperson wants won just posted mees yous dress sea eh an I is will sends it too yous?
    10-29-17 11:00 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13050583

Its just bein an normal Zee ten butt I is avin too of em sea eh? honely bean useded free times sow if anyonebodyperson wants won just posted mees yous dress sea eh an I is will sends it too yous?
    Oh rites, onces youse had da personbodies addressis, youse straps it to your pal, da Maviks, see rites?
    10-30-17 08:48 AM
11,462 ... 454455456457458 ...