Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 06:13 PM
    What the puck is a emoji 15!

Posted via CB10
    How the duck would I know?
    12-28-15 07:49 PM
    I just have a yellow faces personbdies wif a goofy espressoin
    12-28-15 07:52 PM
    Az every personbodys hybrinated? Or Az tyou all had much two menny bokkles an carnt see too rite? Sea eh?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 11:12 PM
    Az every personbodys hybrinated? Or Az tyou all had much two menny bokkles an carnt see too rite? Sea eh?

Posted via CB10
    Justices dealing wif da Chrismassy and New Years hungovers, and tryin to shakes it offs......
    01-04-16 10:41 AM
    Is it bein the ninteenf yet eh?
    01-04-16 02:31 PM
    Good bye all I've had my post deleted for the last time! Be well.

BB10 or nothing!
    01-04-16 02:34 PM
    Is it bein the ninteenf yet eh?
    Wot happens in da fortnites?????
    01-04-16 02:43 PM

BB10 or nothing!
    Awe. Don't let it bother you. It's no big deal.
    01-04-16 02:43 PM

BB10 or nothing!
    Yeppurz, Iz notised some small changes and nuws "cultures changiz" toos.

You and yours, be safe, warm, and well, and stoppies in for a drivebyes once in a whilst........
    01-04-16 02:46 PM
    Awe. Don't let it bother you. It's no big deal.
    It isn't when the person offending you is honest and states publicly why they are doing it. When they abuse their authority because they are small minded individuals that for the first and only time in their sad lives they have been given power over other human beings, but basically can't string an intelligent sentence together, they over react "JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN".................

Send these so called "PERSONS IN AUTHORITY" out to work with me for just half a day and at the end of it I will show you a group of crying, whimpering, pathetic people who finally understand the true meaning of "AUTHORITY" and not their own version which is at best based on the ignorant values of the statement:

"DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO MYSELF"

The Duck, or to be correct "Sir Duck", like most (not all) of the other members that post on this thread, is and they are very, very good people and deserve more respect than that shown by people who can't keep their personal feelings and moods out of the decision making process when imposing infringements on other members. Even worse is most of them don't even tell you they are banning you and the first you know about it is the email you receive from them informing you of their inane actions. The best part is they tell you that if you disagree with their (inane) decision youa can message them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

HOW WHEN YOU CANT LOGIN TO TELL THEM HOW STUPID THEY ARE?

PLEASE........PLEASE..........PLEASE could we have grown up, adult, mature people in control of AT LEAST this one forum?

If the person who p1ssed off my friend "SIR DUCK" can actually read, then please take the time to "READ THE FORUM TITLE"! and that should give you a clue?

IF IT DOESNT, THEN GIVE UP HERE AND GET A JOB PUTTING BENDS IN BANNANAS SOMEWHERE.........PREFERABLY A LONG, LONG WAY AWAY FROM HERE?
    01-05-16 01:32 PM
    "Hear hear".......

A three fingered glass of "The Mac" shall be raised to you my little Lepregnomie friend....

01-05-16 01:53 PM
    Yeah it use to bother me too. I've had several infractions and a permanent 200 points against me.

In the end it's not worth getting upset or mad over it, especially a deleted post. It's just a forum and we don't really know these people. In the end it doesn't matter.

Yes there are great people on here so why let some dumb azz push you away? Just shrug it off and continue on.

I do get it as I said, been there and done that but not going to let it do that to me again. I know what people I care about, which includes those in this thread.
    01-06-16 07:45 AM
    Iz honlies been goned 2 minutes and weez in trubble agins, see eh? Appy Gnu Ears, everypersonbodies, see eh?
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 01-06-16 at 08:24 AM.
    01-06-16 08:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    Iz bean playin wif mees new toys, see eh?
    01-06-16 08:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    And dat Babies eetin bakon, see eh?
    01-06-16 08:21 AM
    Yupperz, dats da Babyies, luks like toward the ends 'e's had a hard nites of drinking da Molsen'z, and finks 'e's at Lenny's, er, Dennys ats free in da morninks....Kanaidiun bakuns, I 'opes....
    01-06-16 09:04 AM
    I is was too bee wishin I is was over their but I is ear an knot their sea? Is that bein riyt or is I over ear an knot over their eh? Sall komplikashuned is the wurld sea?.....................I fink?
    01-06-16 03:39 PM
    I is was too bee wishin I is was over their but I is ear an knot their sea? Is that bein riyt or is I over ear an knot over their eh? Sall komplikashuned is the wurld sea?.....................I fink?
    Takes da tinfoils hat offs youse 'ead, and you shud see weres youse is 'spossed to bees, sea, eh?
    01-06-16 03:47 PM
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    01-07-16 09:06 AM
    weredafakarewei ?
    01-07-16 01:38 PM

BB10 or nothing!
    I goze ways fur a whilies and sompersonbodies pissieed da duck offs.

I'mz gunna hafs to alertz da Donalds.

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-untitled1.png

errrr I meanze

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-untitled.png
    Last edited by Cynycl; 01-07-16 at 01:53 PM.
    01-07-16 01:40 PM
    I goze ways fur a whilies and sompersonbodies pissieed da duck offs.
    Dats what appens wen youse eets bakon, see eh?
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    01-07-16 01:44 PM

BB10 or nothing!
    Didn't have anything to do with the harry buffalo did it? Those harry wild ones can get you into a lot of trouble! I dated a heffer once... But that was a long time ago in a field far far away....
    01-07-16 11:51 PM
11,462 ... 375376377378379 ...