Iz youse kiddin mees? Mines is OFF twos. I reads where the furstus update was bricking devices, fixes issued, and still some folks are have "issues", messages from hub disappearding etc....

My "Mini Praybook" is working fine and dandies, all wurks purrrrfiklies. I letz da other personbodies do it and watch the jockularity ensues......

I also check every onces in a whilst to make sure that the "auto bricking" updates are turned offs, I heard where somehow it was being magikally reset to on..........

The honlies finks that I am interested in 10.3.xxxxx is the call blocking feature....
    VZWs had a long time to wurks on it. Mines Z30 is working good and I gots all da stores. An I gots 2.5 billions points on ones of my games, see eh? Iz lick Donald Trumps, see eh?
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    06-17-15 11:20 AM
    VZW 'as finalies putz da "updates" (or brikdates) on dere roadsmappies finallie..........
    I kantz waits fur da karnivul to start.......
    06-17-15 11:25 AM
    After about 8 months of cursing, finally realized the existence getting rid of bloatware and desperately trying to turn windows defender on this HP notebook
    Last edited by castoridae; 06-17-15 at 04:49 PM.
    06-17-15 03:13 PM
    After about 8 mo ths of cursing, finally getting rid of bloatware and desperately trying to turn windows defender on this HP notebook
    Honlies 8 munths, takes dat longks?
    06-17-15 03:25 PM
    Honlies 8 munths, takes dat longks?
    I got it then didn't have time to play with it. ThenI finally realized I had to go to the web, enter a code to get win8.1. Then tried to find word powerpoint exel Then reload iTunes. It was slower than my dinosaur it was supposed to replace. Wiped it, reloaded, still slow. THEN I learn about bloatware. Spent yesterday deleting progs and removed important progs, so today I have to start all over again AND right now, the playbooks are the fastest thing I've got and theyno longer load pdf files and no longer print, so I have to use the dinosaur for that!!! F**k, F**k F**k
    06-18-15 11:00 AM
    Youse can also go into the system config utility , and select which programmes start and run when you start your machine, and you select the ones you don't want to run. Likes da bloatwares, antivirus trials and such. this will free up the machine to breathe easier....
    06-18-15 02:01 PM
    Iz finkin of identificashuns wit a watermelon, see eh? Wots youse all finks, see eh? Will watermelons be mad, see eh?
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-19-15 09:56 AM
    Iz finkin of identificashuns wit a watermelon, see eh? Wots youse all finks, see eh? Will watermelons be mad, see eh?
    As slongs as youse 'memurz da safewourds.........Youse also might want to cheks wif the various state laws about that.....

oopsies, I justice figured it out, you want to be like Bruce/caitlyn, see eh?
    06-19-15 11:15 AM
    As slongs as youse 'memurz da safewourds.........Youse also might want to cheks wif the various state laws about that.....

oopsies, I justice figured it out, you want to be like Bruce/caitlyn, see eh?
    Noes, Iz growed up next to watermelons patch and weeze da same colurs, see eh? Iz not wantin to bees a flowers, see eh?
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-19-15 11:38 AM
    Noes, Iz growed up next to watermelons patch and weeze da same colurs, see eh? Iz not wantin to bees a flowers, see eh?
    Ohs, youse needs sumfin cut off? see, like da Caitlins......
    06-19-15 12:43 PM
    I got it then didn't have time to play with it. ThenI finally realized I had to go to the web, enter a code to get win8.1. Then tried to find word powerpoint exel Then reload iTunes. It was slower than my dinosaur it was supposed to replace. Wiped it, reloaded, still slow. THEN I learn about bloatware. Spent yesterday deleting progs and removed important progs, so today I have to start all over again AND right now, the playbooks are the fastest thing I've got and theyno longer load pdf files and no longer print, so I have to use the dinosaur for that!!! F**k, F**k F**k
    Shud as gotteded yous selfs a surfiss prow free see eh?
    06-20-15 06:05 AM
    Shud as gotteded yous selfs a surfiss prow free see eh?
    Wif da Winderz 10 sea eh
    06-22-15 08:06 AM
    06-22-15 09:15 AM
    Youse can also go into the system config utility , and select which programmes start and run when you start your machine, and you select the ones you don't want to run. Likes da bloatwares, antivirus trials and such. this will free up the machine to breathe easier....
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    06-22-15 03:15 PM
    Wot? That's what he said!
    Damn crazy beaver.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 05:49 PM
    [QUOTE=dphjeff;11740019]Wot? That's what he said!
    Damn crazy beaver.

06-24-15 09:20 AM
    06-24-15 12:24 PM
    Wot? That's what he said!
    Damn crazy beaver.

Posted via CB10
    I iz knowin whats he iz sayin. Ifn you goes into add/delete programs, dey iz not always called wot dey is called on dat swipey screen
    06-25-15 06:39 AM
    I iz knowin whats he iz sayin. Ifn you goes into add/delete programs, dey iz not always called wot dey is called on dat swipey screen
    Snots quites, dis is wot youse be lukin fores to turns offs da programs you dont wants runnin or startting up whens you turns on youse surface pro free, see eh?:
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-msconfig-startup-tab.jpg
    06-25-15 08:27 AM
    Hay Beaver, ows much memory (RAM) you gots, see eh? Do youse gots da maximum? It's usually real easy to add RAM to HP lappies, see eh?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    06-25-15 08:38 AM
    Sorry, Lizard, see eh? Weez floodin ere's, see eh? Wishes we cud send some youse way, see eh?
    06-25-15 08:40 AM
    Hay Beaver, ows much memory (RAM) you gots, see eh? Do youse gots da maximum? It's usually real easy to add RAM to HP lappies, see eh?
    Iz yooze sugestink dat the beaver get rammed?
    06-25-15 08:42 AM
    Snots wit dem cars, see eh?
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    06-25-15 08:48 AM
    06-25-15 08:51 AM
    Bees gentil wif da Beaver..........
    06-25-15 08:51 AM
11,462 ... 322323324325326 ...