Have to say tho, I'm really glad I bought the Z10 and not the Q10. I prefer the swipe screen to tiny buttons, especially with 'old' thumbs, cause the last thing I need is that repetitive joint thingy from trying to text with 2 thumbs!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-14 10:30 AM
    Have to say tho, I'm really glad I bought the Z10 and not the Q10. I prefer the swipe screen to tiny buttons, especially with 'old' thumbs, cause the last thing I need is that repetitive joint thingy from trying to text with 2 thumbs!
    Youse needz does to gets da BAKUNS!
    castoridae and Cynycl like this.
    10-30-14 10:38 AM
    Whats iz dis tink youse speaks of "Kanajun Tire money"?????
    OOOs, I justices googlied it, and fur somes reezunz, it looks worse dan da Kanaduim kuarterz...........

PMz returnzed....
    Oh, not to worry - I iz havin me English pounds, Euros, Merrycan dollars, Danish DKKs, and who knowz what else!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-14 10:39 AM
    Youse needz does to gets da BAKUNS!
    Yep, dis is zactly why I iz lovin dat Z10, my praybooks and maybe dis HP fingy what I just ordered online - You can use your nose wif any of dem!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-14 10:45 AM
    Oh, not to worry - I iz havin me English pounds, Euros, Merrycan dollars, Danish DKKs, and who knowz what else!
    Wot? No Rupies???????Dinars??????
    castoridae likes this.
    10-30-14 11:17 AM
    Well, I do have a couple of Egyptian pound coins lying around from when I worked there. I likes em cauze dey gots a picture of the pyramids on dem
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-14 11:27 AM
    Da rials iz da bestest, see eh? Youse gets da mostest, see eh?
    Iranian rial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Were's dat S_O_M wens you needs him, see eh? I can'ts go ova dere's cuz its 1 am, see eh? I needs my beuty sleeps, see eh?
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    10-30-14 11:30 AM
    Da rials iz da bestest, see eh? Youse gets da mostest, see eh?
    Iranian rial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Were's dat S_O_M wens you needs him, see eh? I can'ts go ova dere's cuz its 1 am, see eh? I needs my beuty sleeps, see eh?
    Ok, do the wiki on the Egyptian pound go down to the table an look at the top coin, issued 1984. That's the one!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-14 11:46 AM
    Well, I do have a couple of Egyptian pound coins lying around from when I worked there. I likes em cauze dey gots a picture of the pyramids on dem
    Youse means dees:
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-pyramid-brewery-craft-beers-arent-craft-beers-fake-craft-beers.jpg
    castoridae likes this.
    10-30-14 11:51 AM
    Youse means dees:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pyramid-brewery-craft-beers-that-arent-craft-beers-fake-craft-beers.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	310692
    Looks pretty close, but the beer in Egypt is 'Stella'.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-14 01:18 PM
    I've the Artois, good beer, but it brings major pain in the morn.......
    castoridae and Cynycl like this.
    10-30-14 01:31 PM
    My wife calls KFC chicken mystery meat.
    Funny thing is that's what we had for supper tonight.
    Sparrows in a box?
    10-30-14 01:31 PM
    Sparrows in a box?
    Heee's baaackkk - hey SOM, did you buy one o dem BlackBerry pazzporty fingys??
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-30-14 01:36 PM
    I haven't had much time to play wif it but will say this, the mail tile is a third-party app and haven't found compose email in it. Doesn't Sync worth a crap. Every time you move around things open or that stupid charm bar comes out. I just need more time with it I guess.
    Tarded I'm guessing? I was looking on left hand side for new mail. It's at top right side with reply and delete buttons.
    The swiping is giving me problems. I keep swiping like I did on the playbook and you guessed it it doesn't work. Thank goodness for keyboard shortcuts.
    Cynycl, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    10-31-14 06:50 AM
    Tarded I'm guessing? I was looking on left hand side for new mail. It's at top right side with reply and delete buttons.
    The swiping is giving me problems. I keep swiping like I did on the playbook and you guessed it it doesn't work. Thank goodness for keyboard shortcuts.
    A couple of tips in Modern interface. To close apps, swipe down from bezel. The app will become a window. You can continue to drag to the bottom and off the screen or X-out in upper right corner. Split window -- Say in email you click a IE link. If you swipe in from bezel to left middle, the screen will split and on one side, there will be your email and on the other IE. That's kinda unique on a tablet. To see your apps at anytime, swipe up from bezel.
    Cynycl, dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    10-31-14 07:27 AM
    I got an HP Envy laptop wif win 8. Use mainly in desktop mode. The app store is just like Rimberry's and sucks almost as bad. Bout the only app I use in Win 8 is Flipboard.

Once you get used to the gestures, it is not bad for switching between screens, split screens etc. Anymore 99% of the time I'm on the Sero tabby and the laptop sits quietly collecting dust wif da preybooks.
    10-31-14 08:13 AM
    A couple of tips in Modern interface. To close apps, swipe down from bezel. The app will become a window. You can continue to drag to the bottom and off the screen or X-out in upper right corner. Split window -- Say in email you click a IE link. If you swipe in from bezel to left middle, the screen will split and on one side, there will be your email and on the other IE. That's kinda unique on a tablet. To see your apps at anytime, swipe up from bezel.
    Alt f4 is my friend!
    As for the swiping I understand it. Just old habits are hard to break. Hill I tap on screens of non touch devices trying to get them do sumfin.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 10-31-14 at 09:07 AM.
    10-31-14 08:41 AM
    I got an HP Envy laptop wif win 8. Use mainly in desktop mode. The app store is just like Rimberry's and sucks almost as bad. Bout the only app I use in Win 8 is Flipboard.

Once you get used to the gestures, it is not bad for switching between screens, split screens etc. Anymore 99% of the time I'm on the Sero tabby and the laptop sits quietly collecting dust wif da preybooks.
    If you switch to desktop mode in windows8, do you have to switch to the keyboard cause the swipy doesn't work in desktop mode?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    11-01-14 08:59 AM
    #*@**#�*xx*# - it be snowin in downtown Toronto!!!
    11-01-14 09:06 AM
    #*@**#�*xx*# - it be snowin in downtown Toronto!!!
    We got over an inch of snow last night.
    Attachment 311255
    castoridae, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    11-01-14 11:09 AM
    We got over an inch of snow last night.
    Attachment 311255
    Ok, you win. The snow here was just flurries and didn't survive long enough to hit the ground.
    I don't know what you posted, but your link doesn't work.
    You still win.
    11-01-14 11:52 AM
    If you switch to desktop mode in windows8, do you have to switch to the keyboard cause the swipy doesn't work in desktop mode?
    So what exactly are you asking?
    11-01-14 11:08 PM
    So what exactly are you asking?
    I have ordered the HP Pavillion Touchsmart 10 notebook. It will probably arrive Monday or Tuesday.
    It has windows 8.1
    I'm asking what the difference is in desktop mode
    What does it look like?
    How is it different from the regular mode
    what are the advantages/disadvantages (touchscreen?)
    11-02-14 07:57 AM
    I have ordered the HP Pavillion Touchsmart 10 notebook. It will probably arrive Monday or Tuesday.
    It has windows 8.1
    I'm asking what the difference is in desktop mode
    What does it look like?
    How is it different from the regular mode
    what are the advantages/disadvantages (touchscreen?)
    Desktop mode has no tiles. You can place icons on the screen just like you did on your old computer and use it like before. Yes the touch still works when your in desktop mode. I'm not seeing any advantages. I'm thinking they put that on the OS for training wheels or just a crutch to help people transition to windows 8.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    11-02-14 08:19 AM
    Good Morning all!
    Hey Beaver, sorry for da delays, but I gots your stuff all packered up and will post it to youse this day. Oneces I has a tracking numbers, I will sends it to youse. items includez, but knots limited tooz:
    a. 2 Praybook charging dox.
    9. 1 Praybook rapid travel charger.
    f. 1 Ottersboxes case.
    2.1 1 Praybooks case wif da keyboardz (not the OEM BB one, da nock-off, but wurkies well.)
    13. 1 Praybook flip case.
    z. 2/3 Praybook screens protecturz.
    k. 1 Z10 BB leather slipcase (ordereds by accididentz)
    1. 1 EOM Praybook charger and data cables.

Soooez, makes sure youse has a nice Bradndy( or threes) goin when da Border Monkeys/Postman delivereth to youse.....

c
    11-03-14 08:26 AM
11,462 ... 241242243244245 ...