Well least youze folks get real issues to fight overz.

Here in Kaniduh we pay the Supreme Court to decide these issues of considerable social import

Air Canada doesn?t need to pay flyers for not serving 7Up in French, Supreme Court of Canada rules | National Post

I picked the wrong week to give up sniffin glue
    Ows youse say "7Up" in French, see eh? 7ooop?
    10-28-14 01:03 PM
    I just wondrin if it will be rootable and then can use it to stream Netfwicks from outside Kant-I-Duh. Googlies has da chromey locked down so unless I work a router wif dd-wrt to kunfooze it I hafta use da hdmi cables.
    Youse knows we will be tryin it whens it sellables......
    10-28-14 01:05 PM
    Youse knows we will be tryin it whens it sellables......
    Da Googlies nexus player is an udder one to kunsideer once da xda folks root dat bad boy
    10-28-14 01:23 PM
    Was it me or did them there personbodies think they were jamming to that?
    dat wuz afores Soul Train came along. Back denz it was just Soul horse and buggy
    10-28-14 01:24 PM
    dat wuz afores Soul Train came along. Back denz it was just Soul horse and buggy
    Those were the days. Member dem well.
    10-28-14 01:30 PM
    Those were the days. Member dem well.
    a nudder flashback

10-28-14 01:43 PM
    a nudder flashback

Loved that show! That was sum funny chit there meathead!
    10-28-14 02:01 PM
    Dat wuz afore Sally "doughnutz" Strutherz discories da Krispy Kreamz........
    10-28-14 02:20 PM
    Praybook Number ones died dis weekend. Tink I have to come up wif a proper burials........
    10-28-14 02:21 PM
    Praybook Number ones died dis weekend. Tink I have to come up wif a proper burials........
    I can sell ya a raplayceemint realz cheapies
    10-28-14 02:46 PM
    Tanks, but no tank. If dis sucker be really died, en Numnber 2 Praybookie may knot be berry far behiondz......
    10-28-14 03:25 PM
    Yeah, shures, send it on down, (youse pay da chippinz) and maybees, justices maybees I open da doors........
    10-28-14 03:38 PM
    well fur 19 bucks you kantz go rongs.......ifin yooze haz da prime meembirshup dat is.
    I is bein in mees prime see?
    10-28-14 04:01 PM
    I is bein in mees prime see?
    Tain't chitten!
    10-28-14 04:47 PM
    Tain't chitten!
    KFC taint chitten efur
    10-28-14 08:09 PM
    KFC taint chitten efur
    My wife calls KFC chicken mystery meat.
    Funny thing is that's what we had for supper tonight.
    10-28-14 09:04 PM
    My wife calls KFC chicken mystery meat.
    Funny thing is that's what we had for supper tonight.
    Wells, youse should find out what it is this morning.......
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    10-29-14 08:44 AM
    Wells, youse should find out what it is this morning.......
    Brown sauce?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-29-14 09:26 AM
    Let me ask yall, how do you send an excel file to someone that they can open on there end. Please don't tell me print to go because I don't have a computer.
    10-29-14 10:39 AM
    Brown sauce?
    BNingoes!!!!!
    10-29-14 10:55 AM
    Let me ask yall, how do you send an excel file to someone that they can open on there end. Please don't tell me print to go because I don't have a computer.
    Wouldest knots thou just sendies as an attachiementz? composes your mail, and den justices attachies it to the mail and hit send? I believes dere is an atachement icon in the upper? corner whens youse rites a mails.....
    Right now I'm trying ones, no, toes more attempts to revives mines Praybook. Just kind of up an had a seizure the other daze.....
    As soon as this fink ever wakes up, or it goes for da big dirt nap.........I will check dis tink for youse....
    10-29-14 10:59 AM
    Wouldest knots thou just sendies as an attachiementz? composes your mail, and den justices attachies it to the mail and hit send? I believes dere is an atachement icon in the upper? corner whens youse rites a mails.....
    Right now I'm trying ones, no, toes more attempts to revives mines Praybook. Just kind of up an had a seizure the other daze.....
    As soon as this fink ever wakes up, or it goes for da big dirt nap.........I will check dis tink for youse....
    I know that lizard! It will not open on the other end. I can send it from my Playbook to my Q10 and to da it opens. I send it from my Q10 to my Playbook and again to da. If I send it to a PC error, will not identify or just will not open. WTF
    10-29-14 02:23 PM
    Sounds like it should open. Could it be virus protection/firewall on your PC? Are youse sending it to an email account, accessed by da PC? or just going thru da "shared files" and wifi send?
    10-29-14 02:40 PM
    Is it an excel spreadsheet or Docs to Go? Q10 and PB will have Docs to Go. I think the Docs to Go format is compatible with .xlsx. PC has to have some software that can open spreadsheet files or at least a viewer.

https://sheet.zoho.com/excelviewer
    10-29-14 03:07 PM
    I fink Dere is a patch file for Excel that allows the compatibility tween .xls files and the new format of. Xlsx files. Try to open that .xlsx file in excel and you should see a prompt to get the compatability patch from microsoftie.....
    10-29-14 03:43 PM
11,462 ... 239240241242243 ...