Dont'z furgit, dey gots does high teky lazer O'bola detekturs that they shines on youse fourhedz to makes sure youse not 'taminated.......
    Ows come dey didn't catch hers, see eh? Oh yeah, dey only does dat at ORD, JFK, ATL, EWR, and IAD for international W. Africa flights...
    10-16-14 09:40 AM
    Hey, my feets be wet.
    Oh yeppers, dey tells me it be "rainin'".......
    10-16-14 09:53 AM
    Hey, my feets be wet.
    Oh yeppers, dey tells me it be "rainin'".......
    Youse playin da odds too, see eh?
    10-16-14 10:28 AM
    Its so awesome to watch the idiots appointed to head up these gummit agencies fall flat on their face every time they are called upon to actually deal with sumfin real. Guess the philosophy of appointing the brother in law of your biggest spending lobbyist may not be such a wise decision
    Just wait till FEMA gets involved. Then da cow puckie rally gunna flies
    10-16-14 10:35 AM
    Whens youse has an incompetents appointens incompetents, youse get what youse gets:

10-16-14 11:18 AM
    So dey takes the one nurse to Emory weres dey knows what deys doing...Whats about the other won, see eh? Dey needs to infects more personbodies?????
    10-16-14 12:48 PM
    Job sekurities.......
    10-16-14 12:54 PM
    So dey takes the one nurse to Emory weres dey knows what deys doing...Whats about the other won, see eh? Dey needs to infects more personbodies?????
    The dumb azz nurse came to Ohio to shop for a wedding and bridesmaids dresses. yeah that's worth infecting the US! -----------! -----------! --------------!!!!!!!
    10-16-14 09:24 PM
    Well at least Ohio is doing something. If a person has came in contact or is suspected of Ebola they will be quarantined for 21 days.
    Personbodies you better purchase you some AFLAC.
    10-17-14 05:51 AM
    Is I bee detectiffin sum dosspondansy ear see?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:19 AM
    Is I bee detectiffin sum dosspondansy ear see?

Posted via CB10
    Why do you fill so hopeless? Your there and I'm here? If you where here and I was there I wouldn't fill that way.
    10-17-14 06:29 AM
    Why do you fill so hopeless? Your there and I'm here? If you where here and I was there I wouldn't fill that way.
    Izis konfuzed. Where is I?
    10-17-14 08:53 AM
    10-17-14 09:12 AM
    Hey Duckie, Youse might wantz to tell your relativies dat the Duck Seasonz is openings here in da morning (dat whens da brighty thingy climz up into da air, hurtin' youse heads in da morns), and I be readies. Gotz "my pals" 3", #2 steelies shot (deez are my vershun of da maverick buddy), and we gotz all of da reprodushuns of youse relatives sitting in da waters, waiting for your brutherins to come flyins' down for a looksea. Dens we getz da tone lox and den youse hears a big boom. Den da goggies goes runnings to bring dem backs to mees, and then they have a dates wif da ovens.......

Youse has beens warmed.......
    Cynycl, dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    10-17-14 09:19 AM
    Hey Duckie, Youse might wantz to tell your relativies dat the Duck Seasonz is openings here in da morning (dat whens da brighty thingy climz up into da air, hurtin' youse heads in da morns), and I be readies. Gotz "my pals" 3", #2 steelies shot (deez are my vershun of da maverick buddy), and we gotz all of da reprodushuns of youse relatives sitting in da waters, waiting for your brutherins to come flyins' down for a looksea. Dens we getz da tone lox and den youse hears a big boom. Den da goggies goes runnings to bring dem backs to mees, and then they have a dates wif da ovens.......

Youse has beens warmed.......
    Wud yooze likes to shoot em now or waits tillz yooze gits ome?
    10-17-14 09:32 AM
    Wud yooze likes to shoot em now or waits tillz yooze gits ome?
    Yessus, I would, but Kan't untills tomorrows morningks..........when I wakes ups wif a hedachey.........
    10-17-14 09:40 AM
    Yessus, I would, but Kan't untills tomorrows morningks..........when I wakes ups wif a hedachey.........
    Happy Huntin

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-untitled1.png

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images86anj9dw.jpg

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-untitled.png

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    10-17-14 01:14 PM
    Cheeky duck! I is does not just fill opeless see? I is a truelly profeshunal opeless see? Yous takin libertinys nows duck?

Oh an yous is welkum too kums ear any times yous wisheswants see? I opes yous likes raggeds eh?
    10-17-14 01:27 PM
    Cheeky duck! I is does not just fill opeless see? I is a truelly profeshunal opeless see? Yous takin libertinys nows duck?

Oh an yous is welkum too kums ear any times yous wisheswants see? I opes yous likes raggeds eh?
    Wot's you doins in Colorado? Youze gunna go untin wif da Lizard?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggeds_Wilderness
    10-17-14 01:37 PM
    Dems I can take da hole flockies in one movements.......wif a reals Mavericks pally.....
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-17-14 01:39 PM
    Wot???????????
    Carl Estes, dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    10-17-14 01:45 PM

Your the one that's despondenies?
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    10-17-14 01:50 PM
    Wot???????????
    Go up a few posts above my "hutin' pardnerz".........
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    10-17-14 01:50 PM
    Dems I can take da hole flockies in one movements.......wif a reals Mavericks pally.....
    I fink datz legals................................pruvidings yooze dosent'z bait em.
    10-17-14 01:52 PM
    I fink datz legals................................pruvidings yooze dosent'z bait em.
    Dus it kount as legals if yous duck tapes a duck too meverick afore hee gets let loos on is jurney?
    10-17-14 01:55 PM
11,462 ... 232233234235236 ...