I realize they have! I'm talk really fubring it up! If people are around this area or treating people the should be quarantined until they are good to go and if one travels knowing they have been exposed they need to be dropped where they stand.
    clearly it wuz too simple to leaves dem were dey be
    10-15-14 02:30 PM
    Iz also ating dat CDC guys blaming da nurses for gettin infectioned, see eh? Da trainin deys had was no gud, see eh? Slike Mavericks, see eh? Cut the reds wire and BOOM, see eh?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-15-14 02:32 PM
    Iz also ating dat CDC guys blaming da nurses for gettin infectioned, see eh? Da trainin deys had was no gud, see eh? Slike Mavericks, see eh? Cut the reds wire and BOOM, see eh?
    According to the nurses union they didn't have any training.
    10-15-14 02:37 PM
    Yeppers, don't 'taminate a perfectly good hospitalz for one, scoopps 'em up and take 'em to DC, a new quarrantine zone, wheres dey can do what dey don't do there....
    Dey nevrd seez dis fores sea eh? Dey dontz understands how it spreads

10-15-14 02:38 PM
    clearly it wuz too simple to leaves dem were dey be
    They can put one of them decontamination tents around they while they decompose? Maybe even squirt some of that stuff on them from that weed sprayer thingie.
    10-15-14 02:39 PM
    They can put one of them decontamination tents around they while they decompose? Maybe even squirt some of that stuff on them from that weed sprayer thingie.
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    10-15-14 02:46 PM
    iz all okasys sea eh? Dis genius is in charge

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg

The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday that a second Dallas nurse who has been infected with Ebola shouldn’t have traveled halfway across the country on a commercial flight the day before she reported her possible illness.

Isn't his job to make certain that didn't happen????????
    10-15-14 02:54 PM
    Weeze all gunna dies.....

10-15-14 02:57 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	306288

The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday that a second Dallas nurse who has been infected with Ebola shouldn’t have traveled halfway across the country on a commercial flight the day before she reported her possible illness.

Frumz wut I heard, she wasn't showing symptoms until the next day. Just like Dear Leader, blaming all others.............
    10-15-14 02:58 PM
    I know it shouldn't..................but this is still cracking me up.
    10-15-14 02:59 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	306288

The director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday that a second Dallas nurse who has been infected with Ebola shouldn�t have traveled halfway across the country on a commercial flight the day before she reported her possible illness.

He is also the dumb SOB that said in a news conference it will not spread to the United States because we know how to treat it. Fumducker eyes tells ewes.

Some personbodies purchase this arshole a dictionary to show him the difference between treatment and containment.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 10-15-14 at 03:19 PM.
    10-15-14 03:03 PM
    Frumz wut I heard, she wasn't showing symptoms until the next day. Just like Dear Leader, blaming all others.............
    No fever means no transfers, see eh? Iz not buyin dat or da Brooklyn Bridgy, see eh?
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-15-14 03:13 PM
    Dat's what all da soldiers on leave in Thailand say too. Den dey never needz da barber gans cuz dey have da heir peas
    10-15-14 03:14 PM
    He is also the dumb SOB that said in a news conference it will not spread to the United States because we know how to treat it. Fumducker eyes tells ewes.
    Do you ever get the feeling that the ghost of Jim Henson is running these furkin muppets from underneath the podium?
    10-15-14 03:19 PM
    10-15-14 03:21 PM
    Do you ever get the feeling that the ghost of Jim Henson is running these furkin muppets from underneath the podium?
    He kinda looks like

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-img_20141015_162401.png
    10-15-14 03:24 PM
    mutter mutter...........personbodys I is just don't no eh?

Nows lissen ear yous pack of dejenerateded fingys yous see? I is leevin their an kummin ear for ten moments an leevin yous on yous own an looks wot appens see? Yous is vitin all sorts of allien fingys into ome an causin sort of all problems........its just gotten too stops see?

Know afore I is kummin ome see I is tellin yous lot too gets yous brushes an brushes out an sweeps all them jermsy fingys out of kuntry see?

Know get too it see?......................Duck!! yous is the cmdr in charged of this projekt an I is wantin to sees all the halien jerms in custardy an handykuffed as swell see wen I gets ome?............No skusesed see just does it?
    10-15-14 03:31 PM

Nows lissen ear yous pack of dejenerateded fingys yous see? I is leevin their an kummin ear for ten moments an leevin yous on yous own an looks wot appens see? Yous is vitin all sorts of allien fingys into ome an causin sort of all problems........its just gotten too stops see?

Know afore I is kummin ome see I is tellin yous lot too gets yous brushes an brushes out an sweeps all them jermsy fingys out of kuntry see?

Know get too it see?......................Duck!! yous is the cmdr in charged of this projekt an I is wantin to sees all the halien jerms in custardy an handykuffed as swell see wen I gets ome?............No skusesed see just does it?

10-15-14 03:38 PM

Sorry SOM don't think it going to happen. We are dealing with idiots that won't let American citizens fly to Cuba but will let them fly a day after treating someone with an infectious disease. If you come home you better put on your gum boots because it going to get deep.
    10-15-14 04:04 PM
    Sorry SOM don't think it going to happen. We are dealing with idiots that won't let American citizens fly to Cuba but will let them fly a day after treating someone with an infectious disease. If you come home you better put on your gum boots because it going to get deep.
    WE are going to be in up to our snotstruls Actually we are already in deeper than that...
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-15-14 11:42 PM
    Okays, wot does isolation meens, see eh?
    Isolation (health care) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Da nurse calls da CDC to fly on da planes wit 99.5 fevers, see eh? CDC looks at da fever charts and says youse OK, go heads. HUH? Dat guys gots to go!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...usaolp00000592
    10-16-14 07:27 AM
    Dont'z furgit, dey gots does high teky lazer O'bola detekturs that they shines on youse fourhedz to makes sure youse not 'taminated.......
    10-16-14 08:46 AM
    Dont'z furgit, dey gots does high teky lazer O'bola detekturs that they shines on youse fourhedz to makes sure youse not 'taminated.......
    Attached Thumbnails Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-uploadfromtaptalk1413467652215.jpg  
    10-16-14 08:54 AM
    I likes dat shootin' iron, maybe Duck Dodgers can go take care of that CDC cluelesses *****, and puts 'im out of our misery......
    10-16-14 09:10 AM
    If Iz ears "youse extrememly unlikely to gets Ebola" from dat CDC guy won mores time, Iz gonna pewk, see eh? Slike BB10 is coming to PB soon, see eh?
    10-16-14 09:35 AM
11,462 ... 231232233234235 ...