I spend more time on the phone here lately putting up with BS like that.
    Just looks on bright sides duck? It kud bees worse see?
    10-10-14 01:19 PM
    Youze shud gitz da Googlies phone.................I don'tz get callz like dat
    10-10-14 01:22 PM
    Just don't gets kalls?
    10-10-14 01:24 PM
    Just looks on bright sides duck? It kud bees worse see?
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-6a0120a58af6c6970c017ee6a06890970d-450wi.jpg
    10-10-14 01:24 PM
    Well someone is filling there heads with crap or giving them a lobotomy or sumfin for christ sakes.
    maybe they just hire the dolts that stand in front of a mirror taking cell pics of their nether regions, hit SEND and react in horror when its out in public.

you can't fix stupid ................. but you can make it wear a bike helmet so it survives long enough to procreate.
    10-10-14 01:37 PM
    I fink I seen that being shown in business 101 at the college!
    10-10-14 02:13 PM
    Easy: spread your 2 fingers apart on the screen to make that area gigantic, and then push it. I do this all the time with those tiny selections on yahoo mail
    That would be to easy. Yall know I like frustration.
    10-10-14 05:15 PM
    Turn it sideways, smartazz
    dphjeff, dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    10-10-14 09:35 PM
    Dum de dum de dum de dum?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 07:19 AM
    Dum de dum de dum de dum?

Posted via CB10
    Oos dum, see eh?
    10-11-14 07:27 AM
    That would be to easy. Yall know I like frustration.
    I worded it wrong: after you maximize the screen, the icons become larger - you can make them as large as you need and then just tap on them.
    10-11-14 07:37 AM
    I finks da Z30 has more in common with what da Praybook shoulda/coulda/wooda/wanted to be, The PB just ended up like the big gooney lookin cousin from West Virgina keep in da basements....
    Ya know, that is soo wrong in so many ways:
    1)s: My old eyes would go blind tryin to type on those smartphone fingys.
    2)s:. I would get arfritees in my fingers if'n I tried to use those tiny key on the Q10 and/or any of dem other pushbutton devices.
    3)s : After using my playbook's nice big virtual keyboards for bout 3 yrs, I HATE physical keyboards on anything, but especially on those tiny smartphone fingys!
    4)s: I iz pluggin dem playbooks into my tv an gettin free movies
    5)s: I do my online shopping, banking, facebook, twitter, email, calendar, photos, youtube, make videos, and talk to you guys all at the same time!
    So ceptin for kids dat waana play whatever online games dat exist
    What more do you want??
    10-11-14 08:01 AM
    I will shed some light on the dumb chit for the day. I get an invoice in the mail today. I think why am I getting invoiced (I payed it upfront)? So I get my contracted out and look it over. They invoiced me for line four and five on the contract. So I call accounting and ask them why they invoiced me and told them I payed 100 percent upfront. They tell me to look a my contract. I tell them I did and was looking at it. So they start explaining the charges line by line. I tell them I understand the charges but they have been payed. Why are you charging me again? Well if you look at the contract, stop I said. All I want to know is why am I getting billed again? Did you pay with check, cash, credit card or money transfer they asked. WTF does that have to do with you rebilling me for the same thing? Just tell me why. They told me if I think that I didn't need to pay it don't. My guess is they think people are as stupid as they are or act and pay it without questioning it.
    Yep, a valid and honored business practice, double billing. It ranks right up there with over charging on line items and the addition of unexpected surcharges and environmental fees. Some people believe in the moto "buyers beware"!
    10-11-14 01:33 PM
    Ya know, that is soo wrong in so many ways:
    1)s: My old eyes would go blind tryin to type on those smartphone fingys.
    2)s:. I would get arfritees in my fingers if'n I tried to use those tiny key on the Q10 and/or any of dem other pushbutton devices.
    3)s : After using my playbook's nice big virtual keyboards for bout 3 yrs, I HATE physical keyboards on anything, but especially on those tiny smartphone fingys!
    4)s: I iz pluggin dem playbooks into my tv an gettin free movies
    5)s: I do my online shopping, banking, facebook, twitter, email, calendar, photos, youtube, make videos, and talk to you guys all at the same time!
    So ceptin for kids dat waana play whatever online games dat exist
    What more do you want??
    hallelujah!!! Preach it sister!!
    10-11-14 01:44 PM
    hallelujah!!! Preach it sister!!
    Stops it plees donkey? Doesn't insite moor drivvel wen we is avin nuff drivvel too bees drivvilin everyweres see? An its allso drivvelin down too meets all uvver drivvel that was drivvelin down before see?
    10-11-14 01:49 PM
    Wot dids I is just say meens eh?
    10-11-14 01:50 PM
    I is needs an oliday see?
    10-11-14 01:50 PM
    Stops it plees donkey? Doesn't insite moor drivvel wen we is avin nuff drivvel too bees drivvilin everyweres see? An its allso drivvelin down too meets all uvver drivvel that was drivvelin down before see?
    Sometimes we just have to drivvel all over ourselves!!
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-montanadrool96dp4i.jpg
    10-11-14 02:02 PM
    Sometimes we just have to drivvel all over ourselves!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MontanaDrool96dp4i.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	305181
    As yous been sekretelly peepins at mees eh?
    10-11-14 02:16 PM
    Oos drivvel, see eh?
    10-11-14 02:44 PM
    Yep, a valid and honored business practice, double billing. It ranks right up there with over charging on line items and the addition of unexpected surcharges and environmental fees. Some people believe in the moto "buyers beware"!
    If they are going to screw people on a bill at least they could be smarter at it for christ sakes.
    10-11-14 03:20 PM
    I is needs an oliday see?
    Are we on the same boat because I'm right there with you!
    10-11-14 03:43 PM
    Hey! He just described Rogers up here! I iz sooo glad that I iz almost gone frum doze guys!!
    10-11-14 06:46 PM
    We are all so with you on that brother!
    10-11-14 06:49 PM
    Nah, yer just pizzed cause I got it right
    10-11-14 06:55 PM
11,462 ... 227228229230231 ...