Knotz unlessus this is youse familiez portrit:

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-westvirginia.jpg
    Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    10-10-14 09:57 AM
    And has anyone noticed just how much like the playbook the new Passport looks?
    Nope

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpgOfficial everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    10-10-14 10:15 AM
    Yous takin bout mees gain lizard eh?

Posted via CB10
    shudn'tz yooze beeze ats Tecso bye knows?
    10-10-14 10:18 AM
    Closer:

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-playbook-front.jpg Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-2013_ew_bbz30_01a.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-10-14 10:20 AM
    shudn'tz yooze beeze ats Tecso bye knows?
    Yeah.............I'll we'll hold youse keys while youse shops.......
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-10-14 10:21 AM
    Knotz unlessus this is youse familiez portrit:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WestVirginia.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	304795
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-untitled.png
    10-10-14 10:22 AM
    Nah, it ok if SOM's picken on mez SOM is leaving other personbodies a loan.
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    10-10-14 10:51 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	304807
    WTH NOT?
    10-10-14 11:08 AM
    WTH NOT?
    Cuz datz hows yooze getz da ombama's er.....ebolas........
    Last edited by Cynycl; 10-10-14 at 11:35 AM.
    10-10-14 11:16 AM
    Is everyone in big business fricken brain dead?
    WTF do they teach people in business classes these days? DAP just amaze me.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-10-14 11:40 AM
    Is everyone in big business fricken brain dead?
    WTF do they teach people in business classes these days? DAP just amaze me.
    How to transfer the 'sponsibilitys an' faultz to sum other personbodies......
    Knot lik it wuz 20/25 years agoes......
    10-10-14 11:46 AM
    Cuz datz hows yooze getz da ombama's er.....ebolas........
    Youse quakinz me ups.....
    10-10-14 11:46 AM
    How to transfer the 'sponsibilitys an' faultz to sum other personbodies......
    Knot lik it wuz 20/25 years agoes......
    Well someone is filling there heads with crap or giving them a lobotomy or sumfin for christ sakes.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-10-14 11:56 AM
    Well someone is filling there heads with crap or giving them a lobotomy or sumfin for christ sakes.
    WOT happen? Dey putz yur pissport on backorderz?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-10-14 12:38 PM
    Hey duck, you might want to starts walkin', "The Season" is opening here in 2 weeks, a bit farther ups norf, it be alread open......
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-10-14 12:38 PM
    Wots up dock?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    10-10-14 12:39 PM
    I will shed some light on the dumb chit for the day. I get an invoice in the mail today. I think why am I getting invoiced (I payed it upfront)? So I get my contracted out and look it over. They invoiced me for line four and five on the contract. So I call accounting and ask them why they invoiced me and told them I payed 100 percent upfront. They tell me to look a my contract. I tell them I did and was looking at it. So they start explaining the charges line by line. I tell them I understand the charges but they have been payed. Why are you charging me again? Well if you look at the contract, stop I said. All I want to know is why am I getting billed again? Did you pay with check, cash, credit card or money transfer they asked. WTF does that have to do with you rebilling me for the same thing? Just tell me why. They told me if I think that I didn't need to pay it don't. My guess is they think people are as stupid as they are or act and pay it without questioning it.
    10-10-14 12:52 PM
    I will shed some light on the dumb chit for the day. I get an invoice in the mail today. I think why am I getting invoiced (I payed it upfront)? So I get my contracted out and look it over. They invoiced me for line four and five on the contract. So I call accounting and ask them why they invoiced me and told them I payed 100 percent upfront. They tell me to look a my contract. I tell them I did and was looking at it. So they start explaining the charges line by line. I tell them I understand the charges but they have been payed. Why are you charging me again? Well if you look at the contract, stop I said. All I want to know is why am I getting billed again? Did you pay with check, cash, credit card or money transfer they asked. WTF does that have to do with you rebilling me for the same thing? Just tell me why. They told me if I think that I didn't need to pay it don't. My guess is they think people are as stupid as they are or act and pay it without questioning it.
    Dids yous pay it?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and dphjeff like this.
    10-10-14 12:56 PM
    Carl Estes, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    10-10-14 01:01 PM
    Youse shud tries to get away from Sirus/Xm radio................................
    That goez on parz wif your storieds.........
    Took a week and they still calls mees.......

Mutterin's all da way down da blox.......
    Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    10-10-14 01:02 PM
    deyz werze hoppins to foolz yooze wif dere Ingalash as a sicund langwage trick
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-10-14 01:03 PM
    Oh and pressingz #1 dosentz solve anyfing. Deyz still trunfers yooze to som gud fursaken fird wurld kuntries
    10-10-14 01:05 PM
    deyz werze hoppins to foolz yooze wif dere Ingalash as a sicund langwage trick
    Ifins' youse evar hear da words :"Automatic renewal" runs very fast...........
    10-10-14 01:05 PM
    Dids yous pay it?
    Hill no!
    10-10-14 01:09 PM
    I spend more time on the phone here lately putting up with BS like that.
    10-10-14 01:11 PM
11,462 ... 226227228229230 ...