So did someone t him off or is he just busy? - cause if he's just missing maybe we should all change our avatars for him?
    Not positive but I think he was rapped hard on the nose with a rolled newspaper by a Moderator. Definitely do not take that as a solid fact, it is just what I have the impression of. Based upon the nasty 'Post Count Padding' message at the top of this forum, it seems as if the mods are a bit touchy at the moment.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    09-26-14 10:08 PM
    He was marking too much territory?
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    09-27-14 10:17 AM
    He was marking too much territory?
    Spraying all over the place!
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    09-27-14 11:57 AM
    Not positive but I think he was rapped hard on the nose with a rolled newspaper by a Moderator. Definitely do not take that as a solid fact, it is just what I have the impression of. Based upon the nasty 'Post Count Padding' message at the top of this forum, it seems as if the mods are a bit touchy at the moment.
    They can have my post count to make up for any padding. As for meaningless posts most of the post in any of the threads here are meaningless. You ask a question and get a smart azz answer or it doesn't affect me so why are you bitting attitude. We here at Crackberry need to stick together and show the carriers, device manufacturers, and the world we are united and will stand up for our passions and beliefs. This is a great place to find information and blow off steam. It is what it is when it comes to online friendships and banter.
    The true thing is, at least with me it the survival of BlackBerry and there handsets ( because I'm not interested in the others. Tried them and not impressed). We and I mean everyone need choice and Apple, Android isn't choice, it one or the other.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 09-27-14 at 07:06 PM.
    09-27-14 06:20 PM
    They can have my post count to make up for any padding. As for meaningless posts most of the post in any of the threads here are meaningless. You ask a question and get a smart azz answer or it doesn't affect me so why are you bitting attitude. We here at Crackberry need to stick together and show the carriers, device manufacturers, and the world we are united and will stand up for our passions and beliefs. This is a great place to find information and blow off steam. It is what it is when it comes to online friendships and banter.
    The true thing is, at least with me it the survival of BlackBerry and there handsets ( because I'm not interested in the others. Tried them and not impressed). We and I mean everyone need choice and Apple, Android isn't choice, it one or the other.
    WOT?
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    09-27-14 10:11 PM
    Couldn't agree with you more. He can have my posts also. This is not the United Nations. We are just not that important. This is only a forum for crying out loud!
    Last edited by dazzleaj; 09-27-14 at 11:48 PM.
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    09-27-14 11:36 PM
    WOT?
    Zackly
    dazzleaj, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    09-28-14 06:29 AM
    I is not no in they is was watchin see? I is bein wurkin to ard see an I is lost lots of weyt see?

I is the won in the miggle?

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-_77862925_024084481-1.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 06:46 AM
    I is not no in they is was watchin see? I is bein wurkin to ard see an I is lost lots of weyt see?

I is the won in the miggle?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_77862925_024084481-1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	301199

Posted via CB10
    You still fit inside da "carry on" bag? Whens duz dey lets youse out?
    09-29-14 08:38 AM
    I iz likin yer post! Now ya gots ta tell me, does yous gots a q10 cuz I be lookin for a used one so long, I iz fergettin why I decided on it an not a zed-whatever
    Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    09-29-14 09:10 AM

Looks likes dey flew to Bagdads and did sum shoppinz.
    09-29-14 09:29 AM
    Looks likes dey flew to Bagdads and did sum shoppinz.
    I missed/didn't sea da "Bomb and Barrel" swag bag.........
    09-29-14 09:46 AM
    Ok yous katched mees out ok see? I is not avin it anynomore see? Strange fing that's is see? I is avin em wen I is takin offs sea but every times I is kummin back I is lost them see? They keeps fallin offs sumwere in the miggle of the jurneys see? If anybodypersons is findin won of my lost bomby fingys kan yous let's mees no see? They is bein spensive see an kapt pugwash keeps jumpin ups an downs cause I is keep losin em? Don't fink hees licks mees I is dusnt see?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 10:34 AM
    Ok yous katched mees out ok see? I is not avin it anynomore see? Strange fing that's is see? I is avin em wen I is takin offs sea but every times I is kummin back I is lost them see? They keeps fallin offs sumwere in the miggle of the jurneys see? If anybodypersons is findin won of my lost bomby fingys kan yous let's mees no see? They is bein spensive see an kapt pugwash keeps jumpin ups an downs cause I is keep losin em? Don't fink hees licks mees I is dusnt see?

Posted via CB10
    You just don't worry about losing those expensive bomb thingyies Uncle O-Bomb'em has more!
    09-29-14 10:52 AM
    Still laughing... Didn't know he was quite that small!
    09-29-14 10:54 AM
    Still laughing... Didn't know he was quite that small!
    He's bakes them cookies and lives in da hollo trees, see eh?
    09-29-14 11:06 AM
    I iz likin yer post! Now ya gots ta tell me, does yous gots a q10 cuz I be lookin for a used one so long, I iz fergettin why I decided on it an not a zed-whatever
    Yes, I have a Q10. Purchased it off ebay for $225.00 a year ago. It's been a pretty durable phone. Last week I drop a claw hammer from 4 ft right in the middle of the screen and it serviced.
    09-29-14 12:20 PM
    Yes, I have a Q10. Purchased it off ebay for $225.00 a year ago. It's been a pretty durable phone. Last week I drop a claw hammer from 4 ft right in the middle of the screen and it serviced.
    See dat Beaver, Youse need da Q10.......
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    09-29-14 12:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    I finks youse are da "mailman to da "Achbar's" of da woild, Justices doin' youse jobs handin' out da "specialies deliveries".....
    09-29-14 12:24 PM
    Dat's cuz it was from Burka, Bombs and Beyond.
    09-29-14 12:36 PM
    See dat Beaver, Youse need da Q10.......
    Why? Does da beav even own a claw hammer?
    09-29-14 12:37 PM
    I finks youse are da "mailman to da "Achbar's" of da woild, Justices doin' youse jobs handin' out da "specialies deliveries".....
    Wouldn't da deliveries of all dose virgins be kunciderd humanz trificing?
    09-29-14 12:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Kantz be yooze faults sea eh when dey dosent byes da rund trap tickertz
    09-29-14 12:41 PM
    Wouldn't da deliveries of all dose virgins be kunciderd humanz trificing?
    Nopes, besidz, I herad that all of the "72 Virgins" look like Rosie Odonnell...........

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-rosieterror.jpg
    09-29-14 12:47 PM
    Kantz be yooze faults sea eh when dey dosent byes da rund trap tickertz
    Or Duct tape dem on........
    09-29-14 12:48 PM
11,462 ... 213214215216217 ...