Darlin, you iz fergetin dat up here in Kanada, we is blocked from buyin stuff whats also on Amazon.ca for 10 times dat price!
    What da price up dere, for a new q10 off contract/at Amyzon - kanook?????

EDIT, just chequed wif Amyzon.CA, and they wants 279, new, off contract.
    dazzleaj likes this.
    09-26-14 10:41 AM
    Dat's da "off-contract" price, outright buy.
    I iz outright buyin a unlocked used one qn gettin dat $28 Kanady dollar contrac!
    BTW: dat Amazon Kanady site has not bad prices, so I iz checkin dat out, so fanks for da tip!
    Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    09-26-14 10:48 AM
    Keep happy you shower of reprobates? Kinda busy at the moment? Stay safe all!

Posted via CB10
    Youze finality goin afta da Cat, see eh? Brings im back live, see eh? Youze stay safe!
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    09-26-14 11:14 AM
    Well I wouldn't pay anything for it but that's just me. Aren't these things free now on contract?
    Youse can pays da pipers or pays da cell phone companys, see eh?
    09-26-14 11:22 AM
    Youse can pays da pipers or pays da cell phone companys, see eh?
    Yeppers, I fifth that. There be nuthin' that ain'ts taxed/fees at some point. Nuthin'.
    09-26-14 11:39 AM
    Taxed, regulated and monitored.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
    09-26-14 11:46 AM
    What da price up dere, for a new q10 off contract/at Amyzon - kanook?????

EDIT, just chequed wif Amyzon.CA, and they wants 279, new, off contract.
    Ok, so I just got one, unlocked off Amazon.ca. The used ones listed as 'very good' were $225, but fior 4 more dollars, I got one listed as 'like new' meaning: new, but customer opened pkg, might have tried it and then returned it, so they can no longer list it as 'new'.
    Cost +tax and free shipping $259.88 CAN. -- how'd I do?
    09-26-14 11:55 AM
    Is dere a warranty, other than the Amyzon.ca return policy? If it was "used" only a few days, and not a scratchy on it, not bad, off contract (YAY!).
    Gooseberry Falls and dazzleaj like this.
    09-26-14 12:18 PM
    Guess you'll know when you get it
    09-26-14 12:35 PM
    Is dere a warranty, other than the Amyzon.ca return policy? If it was "used" only a few days, and not a scratchy on it, not bad, off contract (YAY!).
    O.G!! I bought a Z10 by mistake - which is better?? Should we cancel? Fu** Fu** Fu** !!
    dazzleaj likes this.
    09-26-14 01:09 PM
    Up to you. Z10 be all touch. and I think you can get a Z10 if you wanted a "used" Z10 for less. I have heard that the Z10 did/does
    have battery consumption issues.

I finks it comes down to which form factor you want.......Dey bofs OS10.2 sumthin sumthin
    09-26-14 01:22 PM
    Up to you. Z10 be all touch. and I think you can get a Z10 if you wanted a "used" Z10 for less. I have heard that the Z10 did/does
    have battery consumption issues.

I finks it comes down to which form factor you want.......Dey bofs OS10.2 sumthin sumthin
    I cancelled the order - Amazon is easy to do that way. I did a small bit of research last night and decided the Q10 was the better for me. Which is the newer product?
    Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    09-26-14 01:34 PM
    O.G!! I bought a Z10 by mistake - which is better?? Should we cancel? Fu** Fu** Fu** !!
    Ouch.
    09-26-14 01:34 PM
    Da Q10 is a newer release by about 6 months I believes, and it has a bigger battery capacity than the Z10. Otherwise the hardware specs are da same....'cept Touchy and Qwerty.....
    09-26-14 01:45 PM
    Well you end up payin someone, may as well get the free phone. What I don't get is paying for the phone and paying a contract.
    I understand you will pay it now or pay it later but I wouldn't give it to a greedy carrier. I would give it to a greedy Internet store.
    09-26-14 01:48 PM
    I understand you will pay it now or pay it later but I wouldn't give it to a greedy carrier. I would give it to a greedy Internet store.
    Besides you have to watch them SOB's they will change your phone plan when you get a new device.
    09-26-14 01:50 PM
    Yeppers! when I was gifted of this thing they call a Z30 last year, I activated with VZW, and was "assured" that no changes were being made to the plan......Yeah, right. I get homey, put up my feets for a cocktail and to play wif da phone, and guesses what? I notice on "My Verizon" app, that my plan went from unlimited data, text, and voice had gone to some garbage like 4 gb data, 100 text blah blah blah. I hotffoted down to the Corporate store the next day, and after about 4 weeks of incremental progress, I gots my plan back to where it was.

Lesson learned: Do not make any changes to you plan on the phone with VZW. Got to the CORPORATE store, not a franchise store, and verify that all you stuff is as you wanted by having the sales rep turn the P.C. screen around so you can verify.
    Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    09-26-14 02:10 PM
    You hit that nail right on!! You get your device from used or new a d pay once, greedy carriers make you pay, and pay.
    dazzleaj likes this.
    09-26-14 02:16 PM
    Yeppers! when I was gifted of this thing they call a Z30 last year, I activated with VZW, and was "assured" that no changes were being made to the plan......Yeah, right. I get homey, put up my feets for a cocktail and to play wif da phone, and guesses what? I notice on "My Verizon" app, that my plan went from unlimited data, text, and voice had gone to some garbage like 4 gb data, 100 text blah blah blah. I hotffoted down to the Corporate store the next day, and after about 4 weeks of incremental progress, I gots my plan back to where it was.

Lesson learned: Do not make any changes to you plan on the phone with VZW. Got to the CORPORATE store, not a franchise store, and verify that all you stuff is as you wanted by having the sales rep turn the P.C. screen around so you can verify.
    I won't even start to tell you the BS that I went thru with Rogers just to get a replacement DORO phone cause the okd one they gave me died. Those DOROs are supposed to be cheap for senior citizens an they tried to charge me turn off and re-initiate fees, $100.00 for that piece of garbage and 2 admin fees. Good thing I was still working at the time, cause I spent hours of many days screaming at them from my office. (Everyone in their cubicles was real quiet and extra nice to me, cause they could hear how mad I was). Nice thing though, I was at work, so got paid while yelling at Rogers
    Carl Estes, dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    09-26-14 02:24 PM
    I just found out a neat thing: the crtc lets people not only keep their 416 phone numbers, you can also transfer your land line number to a cell phone if you want to.
    09-26-14 05:13 PM
    I just found out a neat thing: the crtc lets people not only keep their 416 phone numbers, you can also transfer your land line number to a cell phone if you want to.
    Pssst beaver that's how it be here in the US for the past few years. poor, poor beaver has been it the den to long.
    dazzleaj and Cynycl like this.
    09-26-14 06:22 PM
    Pssst beaver that's how it be here in the US for the past few years. poor, poor beaver has been it the den to long.
    Yeah, you guys are sooo lucky! When I asked the guy in the WIND store, he just looked totally confused and said he didn't think so. I'm going to have to do some work on this move up to a smart phone
    dazzleaj, dphjeff, Cynycl and 1 others like this.
    09-26-14 08:52 PM
    BYW: why did SOM steal the bambi cat's avatar??
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    09-26-14 08:55 PM
    BYW: why did SOM steal the bambi cat's avatar??
    I think he is missing that little cat, haven't seen him here for a few days.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    09-26-14 09:16 PM
    I think he is missing that little cat, haven't seen him here for a few days.
    So did someone t him off or is he just busy? - cause if he's just missing maybe we should all change our avatars for him?
    dazzleaj, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    09-26-14 09:39 PM
11,462 ... 212213214215216 ...