I got Two PBs in daily use, well one now, the wife is in China for a couple months and did not want to take hers along. I tried to explain we could video chat but I guess she is smarter than I thought she was

Gotta watch my post count, don't want to run it up too high, might hurt someones feelings....

Attachment 299553
    Especially if you're Polish
    09-22-14 07:59 AM
    Wot kinds of polish? Floors polish boots polish or polish polish?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 08:22 AM
    they could all equally be offended.

Now what have you done to the Kat?
    09-22-14 08:37 AM
    they could all equally be offended.

Now what have you done to the Kat?
    Mavericks?
    09-22-14 08:51 AM
    Mavericks?
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg

I thought it was just jews and ex-wives he didn't like.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 09-22-14 at 10:45 AM.
    09-22-14 09:31 AM
    My bestest pal in all wurlds see eh? Oh ow I luvs im see? Facts is I luvs im too bits see an I is avin one in my bedrooms see? ....
    ..erm not my likkle lifetty raft bedrooms on the boat but my reel bedrooms at ome see?

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images-39-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 11:05 AM
    My bestest pal in all wurlds see eh? Oh ow I luvs im see? Facts is I luvs im too bits see an I is avin one in my bedrooms see? ....
    ..erm not my likkle lifetty raft bedrooms on the boat but my reel bedrooms at ome see?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images(39).jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	299612

Posted via CB10
    Your bedroom at ome is looking a little gray and dingy. Needs a woman's touch I fink
    09-22-14 11:19 AM
    Iz is gunna ship/smuggle a millionz iphonies into China and make more monies than Thor wif his parachoot.
    09-22-14 11:21 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images(39).jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	299612

Posted via CB10
    Does Mavericks blows up when he gets mad, see eh?
    09-22-14 11:35 AM
    Does Mavericks blows up when he gets mad, see eh?
    hees dus see an he is snot karin hoos round wen hees loss his temper see?............ but if yous cuts the blue wire he........erm I is meenin yellows wire see....then hees doesnt............erm maybees the green wires eh..........mmmmmm....maybe its the black wires eh..........erm......anyways if yous cuts one of dem wiresey fingys then hees goes nise gain.........I fink? Hees a bits lick mees see wen yous gives mees a bokkle eh? I is goin all warm an kuggly see?
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and dazzleaj like this.
    09-22-14 01:24 PM
    hees dus see an he is snot karin hoos round wen hees loss his temper see?............ but if yous cuts the blue wire he........erm I is meenin yellows wire see....then hees doesnt............erm maybees the green wires eh..........mmmmmm....maybe its the black wires eh..........erm......anyways if yous cuts one of dem wiresey fingys then hees goes nise gain.........I fink? Hees a bits lick mees see wen yous gives mees a bokkle eh? I is goin all warm an kuggly see?
    I love ya man!!!!
    09-22-14 02:34 PM
    So dats why youse always cuttin wiresy thingies, see eh? Youse makin Mavericks mad befores, see eh? Youse gotsta be nise in Rehab, see eh?
    09-22-14 02:37 PM
    So dats why youse always cuttin wiresy thingies, see eh? Youse makin Mavericks mad befores, see eh? Youse gotsta be nise in Rehab, see eh?
    Or da room goeses BOOM..........
    09-22-14 02:39 PM
    09-22-14 02:42 PM
    I needs a new deivices to muck wif. Da Sero is working too good. Nufin to adjust. Shud I get a pissport so I can go back to convert, sideload, fook , try again, runs laggy and reboot.........just to keeps myslevies busy?
    09-22-14 02:44 PM
    I needs a new deivices to muck wif. Da Sero is working too good. Nufin to adjust. Shud I get a pissport so I can go back to convert, sideload, fook , try again, runs laggy and reboot.........just to keeps myslevies busy?
    But of courses! Justice better nots be a white one, Da Lepergnomie owes me one!!!!
    But if youse rully wants/needz to mucks wif sumfin', want a praybook????????

c
    09-22-14 02:47 PM
    Agg%gggh.

I'd rather inventory my belly button
    09-22-14 02:49 PM
    Or da room goeses BOOM..........
    Ok wills yous plees knot sayin that wordy so loud wen I is cuttin wires see eh?...........yous frikend mees eh? if I is kuttin rong wires see my bokkle drops on floors and breeksmashes see?................now weres was I is?
    09-22-14 02:52 PM
    Sorries, didnt' means to skatter your hardrives........

c
    09-22-14 02:53 PM
    Ok wills yous plees knot sayin that wordy so loud wen I is cuttin wires see eh?...........yous frikend mees eh? if I is kuttin rong wires see my bokkle drops on floors and breeksmashes see?................now weres was I is?
    Boom
    09-22-14 02:59 PM
    dat's it den..........bokkles and wire cutters it is. Be right back
    Sorries, didnt' means to skatter your hardrives........

c
    my bokkles did a likkle wobbles then an skareded mees?
    never seensed a pare of wobbley wire cutterz.......
    Just da operaterz....
    09-22-14 03:10 PM
    Ok so.....here iz is boredz as kun be wif nuttin to dooze. Apparentlies it's importants to gits wire to cut when you buyz da wire cutters otherwives iz just pointless.......

So I decided to hack the not so happy ole man's Icloud account. Scary how many picturz he has of himz holdin his joystick...

there shud be a rule
    09-22-14 03:13 PM
    Well Kid, feelin afulls of myselfs, and going home today a roots my prime Hisense Sero Pro Tabby to Kitty Kat this days. Da sacrifishul unit is purring happilies along.

Let the little women drive the "X-1 Xpearimental" unit, and she likes it.snappier, and now she wants herz fixed, butz I told herz, I was going to "fix yours" but you stopped me......

So lets you 'magynation run for what happens tonioght.........

c
    09-22-14 03:13 PM
11,462 ... 207208209210211 ...