I hopes there cold before Bama plays Southern Miss. What to do what to do? It's beer thirty and no beer!
    I'm observing a moment of silence
    09-13-14 05:08 PM
    If you hear about a very big explosion on the evening news, SOM has tried to use his drop tank, choochoo, submarine and blown a big hole in the ground. Film at eleven.
    09-13-14 06:58 PM
    If you hear about a very big explosion on the evening news, SOM has tried to use his drop tank, choochoo, submarine and blown a big hole in the ground. Film at eleven.
    Dozens of leprechauns got blown out of their sellers. Pots and gold litter within five kilometer of som epic centre.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 07:03 PM
    SOM found some dynamite, he did not understand it quite. Curiosity never pays, it'll rain leprechaun for several days.
    09-13-14 08:15 PM
    He's trying to steal attention from the Scottish. The Scottish will be kicking high with their kilts on. Now there's an image going to make history. Lol!!

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 09:13 PM
    Oh, that is very nice SOM! You will get lots of enjoyment out of it! You can cook for your family and friends! Please do let me know how it works!
    I wish I had one!
    Is that moe like it?
    ha ha funny duck................nows tells me wen I gets back ome an the nise man deelivvers it see? wot does I is supposed to does wiv it?
    09-14-14 06:36 AM
    ha ha funny duck................nows tells me wen I gets back ome an the nise man deelivvers it see? wot does I is supposed to does wiv it?
    After delivery you will have some decisions to make.
    1. What type of beer your going to drink while running the pit.
    2. What type of meat your going to cook in the pit.
    3. What type of wood your going to use.
    4. How many personbodies your going to cook for. 1/2 lbs. per personbodies works well.
    5. What sides your going to serve. Greens, BBQ Baked Beans, Tator Salad, Slaw, Blackeye peas, and so on.
    6. When do you want to eat? Pit smoking takes several hours depending on what your cooking. Pork shoulder usually take 12 hours. Brisket around 16 hours. So you need to start you cooking to correspond with you meal the next day.
    Now getting started:
    Test run:
    Fire up your pit with selected wood. Play around with the adjustments for air intake and exhaust stack, watching the thermostat you need to keep your heat at 220 - 250 degrees F. Remember it low and slow. Ifen you wanted fast and hot you should have purchased a charcoal grill. After several hour and of course several beers, you have learned how to keep your new pit at said temperature you can start smoking.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 09-14-14 at 08:11 AM.
    09-14-14 07:36 AM
    SOM I would start with a Brisket.
    1. Purchase a 12 to 15 lbs. Brisket.
    2. Use either Hickory or Masque
    3. Rub meat. This is an easy rub 1 cup salt 1/2 cup black pepper 1/2 cup garlic powder. Combine salt, pepper, and garlic in mason jar. Install lid. Rotate jar to mix.
    When applying said rub do not use the whole jar! Little of sprinkle rub on all sides of Brisket rub the meat as you go. Depending on the rub you will need to rest the meat for 2 - 24 hour. But not this rub.
    4. After pit is running at said temp. Place Brisket in smoker with fat cap up and close door. Watch pit and drink beer for 14 to 16 hours. Usually you will have to feed wood to your pit every 2 hours.
    5. After cooking said time and said temp, remove Brisket. You can cut fat cap from meat if your watching your figure but as I say fat is favor. Cut Brisket on the bias. Plate as desired and eat.
    09-14-14 08:00 AM
    Wot iz dis? Tuning into cookin show? I iz inverted? Yes? Carrion then...

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 08:23 AM
    SOM if you don't like babysitting the pit you can get an automatic type smoker. I have three different types of smokers and one of them is a Bradley Smoker. You may not want one of these, there made in Canada (well maybe made in China or someplace but the company is Canadian). However if you do, get the six rack digital smoker. You set the box temp and time, set the smoke time. It will run 9 hours without checking on it. The only drag is you have to use there wood bisquettes. I will say it's a very nice smoker and recommend it.
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-img_20140913_150717.png
    09-14-14 08:38 AM
    Anyonebody for a games of ploppers, see eh?
    09-14-14 09:14 AM
    Anyonebody for a games of ploppers, see eh?
    Why are you fixated with toilets? I a plumber and really don't give a crap about them.
    09-14-14 09:36 AM
    Why are you fixated with toilets? I a plumber and really don't give a crap about them.
    but craps iz payin yuz rent see?itz nver endin supply see?
    09-14-14 10:09 AM
    but craps iz payin yuz rent see?itz nver endin supply see?
    Yeap it's my bread and butter.
    09-14-14 10:15 AM
    thanx,noun i iz skipin lunch see?
    dphjeff, dazzleaj, Cynycl and 2 others like this.
    09-14-14 10:47 AM
    Wot iz dis? Tuning into cookin show? I iz inverted? Yes? Carrion then...

Posted via CB10
    Fer youens wifout a smoker youens can do the same thingie in the oven. Just add a tablespoon of smoked paprika to the rub or rub about a little liquid smoke on meat before the rub. Place on a rack fat cap up in a roasting pan. Set oven to 220 degree F for 14 to 16 hours. No its not burnt. That's called bark.
    09-14-14 10:54 AM
    thanx,noun i iz skipin lunch see?
    See I'm looking out for you. It was probably going to be high in fat, cholesterol, carbs and ways.
    09-14-14 10:58 AM
    And Obama's stock in trade
    09-14-14 11:03 AM
    After delivery you will have some decisions to make.
    1. What type of beer your going to drink while running the pit.
    2. What type of meat your going to cook in the pit.
    3. What type of wood your going to use.
    4. How many personbodies your going to cook for. 1/2 lbs. per personbodies works well.
    5. What sides your going to serve. Greens, BBQ Baked Beans, Tator Salad, Slaw, Blackeye peas, and so on.
    6. When do you want to eat? Pit smoking takes several hours depending on what your cooking. Pork shoulder usually take 12 hours. Brisket around 16 hours. So you need to start you cooking to correspond with you meal the next day.
    Now getting started:
    Test run:
    Fire up your pit with selected wood. Play around with the adjustments for air intake and exhaust stack, watching the thermostat you need to keep your heat at 220 - 250 degrees F. Remember it low and slow. Ifen you wanted fast and hot you should have purchased a charcoal grill. After several hour and of course several beers, you have learned how to keep your new pit at said temperature you can start smoking.
    Wow! I'm impressed! If you don't mind,I will pass this information on to a friend of mine who is considering getting a smoker. I don't think he has a clue what it takes to make one of these things work. I know I didn't!
    09-14-14 11:09 AM
    SOM I would start with a Brisket.
    1. Purchase a 12 to 15 lbs. Brisket.
    2. Use either Hickory or Masque
    3. Rub meat. This is an easy rub 1 cup salt 1/2 cup black pepper 1/2 cup garlic powder. Combine salt, pepper, and garlic in mason jar. Install lid. Rotate jar to mix.
    When applying said rub do not use the whole jar! Little of sprinkle rub on all sides of Brisket rub the meat as you go. Depending on the rub you will need to rest the meat for 2 - 24 hour. But not this rub.
    4. After pit is running at said temp. Place Brisket in smoker with fat cap up and close door. Watch pit and drink beer for 14 to 16 hours. Usually you will have to feed wood to your pit every 2 hours.
    5. After cooking said time and said temp, remove Brisket. You can cut fat cap from meat if your watching your figure but as I say fat is favor. Cut Brisket on the bias. Plate as desired and eat.
    Ditto on this one.
    09-14-14 11:10 AM
    Snot my games, see eh? Its soms, see eh?
    09-14-14 11:33 AM
    Wow! I'm impressed! If you don't mind,I will pass this information on to a friend of mine who is considering getting a smoker. I don't think he has a clue what it takes to make one of these things work. I know I didn't!
    Go ahead. It's not bad after you get the hang of it. But if he is going to be a weekend warrior, he needs to purchase the Bradley Smoker.
    09-14-14 11:58 AM
    Go ahead. It's not bad after you get the hang of it. But if he is going to be a weekend warrior, he needs to purchase the Bradley Smoker.
    Thanks. I think your instructions will convince him to limit his efforts to shopping for barbecue sauce! He is envisioning 3-5 lbs and 3-5 hours.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-14-14 12:56 PM
    Thanks. I think your instructions will convince him to limit his efforts to shopping for barbecue sauce! He is envisioning 3-5 lbs and 3-5 hours.
    You can smoke chicken, meat loaf, hamburgers, meat balls, ribs, fruits, vegetables and things like that in 3 to 5 hours.
    09-14-14 01:01 PM
    Who else is googlifying da Bradley smoker?
    09-14-14 01:52 PM
11,462 ... 197198199200201 ...