Forget wot they is sayin. They is used to doing all that windy sh*t cause they ain't usin their playbooks anymore and they forgot all the easy stuff.
    The easy way is from the email link. You will be automatically logged in and don't need a password or anything.
    I finally got logged in. This place sucks on the Playbook! Is the PC version the same?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-11-14 08:06 PM
    I finally got logged in. This place sucks on the Playbook! Is the PC version the same?
    i never have any issue with this site playbook or pc. Maybe you should clear the browser history and cookies?
    09-11-14 08:14 PM
    i never have any issue with this site playbook or pc. Maybe you should clear the browser history and cookies?
    It's setup like an Android app. Clunky and can't find anything. What happened in the last few months? I tried both apps from BlackBerry World. CB Forum app will not open it forces closed. The CB app works but sucks balls.
    09-11-14 08:21 PM
    If it doesn't look right, go to the bottom of the page and hit 'regular format' or regular version, or something like that and then it should look normal.
    The site hasn't changed its look, you just hit a button that took you to the line version.
    Stop listening to those guys. You do not need any f**kin app or bridge or anything. Just hit the different format button at the bottom of the page. Its a square cut in four pieces.
    09-11-14 08:28 PM
    It's setup like an Android app. Clunky and can't find anything. What happened in the last few months? I tried both apps from BlackBerry World. CB Forum app will not open it forces closed. The CB app works but sucks balls.
    Forget about CB app on playbook! Did you use origami browser?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 09:04 PM
    Thanks but didn't work either way takes me to shop Crackberry. Witch app are you using?
    Oh, sorry. Native browser. Not that way on Origami. I'm logged in w/ Origami but don't remember how. How did you do it? Just replying to some post may bring up the login page when not logged in.
    09-11-14 09:12 PM
    If it doesn't look right, go to the bottom of the page and hit 'regular format' or regular version, or something like that and then it should look normal.
    The site hasn't changed its look, you just hit a button that took you to the line version.
    Stop listening to those guys. You do not need any f**kin app or bridge or anything. Just hit the different format button at the bottom of the page. Its a square cut in four pieces.
    Actually the site did change a couple of months back. The Miami Dolphin color scheme and format changes.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-11-14 09:16 PM
    Did you mean the CB site was set up like an android app? That's just a recent thing. I did not click on that set up. Can you try Google? Call up CB from Google. Even post a question about playbook should bring up a bunch of CB threads.

Posted via CB10
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    09-11-14 09:19 PM
    Glad you are staying cat. I still follow this thread from time to time and the place wouldn't be the same without you
    Perhaps follow isn't quite the correct term since the language has changed to Soggy Lepernome dialect # 180255. I don't know what is happening most of the time but I enjoy it anyway!
    I got a Z30 during the sale last month but the playbook is better for many things as long as it's got a strong wifi signal. Didn't expect that would be the case after all the aggressive posts against it.
    I think this is my 500dreth post, I know, big deal, but hey! I'm impressed!
    09-11-14 09:20 PM
    Glad you are staying cat. I still follow this thread from time to time and the place wouldn't be the same without you
    Perhaps follow isn't quite the correct term since the language has changed to Soggy Lepernome dialect # 180255. I don't know what is happening most of the time but I enjoy it anyway!
    I got a Z30 during the sale last month but the playbook is better for many things as long as it's got a strong wifi signal. Didn't expect that would be the case after all the aggressive posts against it.
    I think this is my 500dreth post, I know, big deal, but hey! I'm impressed!
    Thank you. And congratulations on your 500th post!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 09:22 PM
    I shall refrain from screaming the cow is back the cow is back!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 09:23 PM
    I shall refrain from screaming the cow is back the cow is back!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!
    09-11-14 09:35 PM
    Actually the site did change a couple of months back. The Miami Dolphin color scheme and format changes.
    Honestly, I haven't noticed any changes. The site is still orange and black?
    But I think baseball duck got that weird line entry format when he accessed the site - I hit something once in a while and my screen does that. But at the bottom of the page is that icon with 6 tiny squares, like a little grid pattern and if you hit that, the regular optics come back.
    09-11-14 09:35 PM
    Ok finally got the full site. Still couldn't log-in without repling. This is much much more better! Now this doesn't suck so much.
    09-11-14 10:08 PM
    Yes, he is a loud mouth! Talk, talk, talk, you just can't keep him from posting all the time.
    09-11-14 10:24 PM
    I is not wantin to burns my likkle andes see?
    09-12-14 06:29 AM
    Funny the android app works just fine on the Sero and the HTC
    09-12-14 08:06 AM
    baby is still getting diaper rash from his playbooks......
    09-12-14 09:00 AM
    baby is still getting diaper rash from his playbooks......
    Yep. Still burns my arse what those fooken idiots did to that device......................or didn't do to it, is more likely the issue.

Best in class hardware and romper room software. Truly the walmart of programming and development.

ON second thought ..... it's much worse than that.....my Wallymurt tablet blows that POS out of the water.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 09-12-14 at 09:22 AM.
    09-12-14 09:08 AM
    Hey Lizard the Sero 8 pro is "coming soon"

09-12-14 09:29 AM
    Hey Baby, yeah I saw that, and it looks like it's missing some things on the Pro 7, if I 'members korreklies, it's missin da HDMI out, But with the mirroring availables on da Kit Kat version, youse don't needz the HDMI out..Tanks to da Chromeycastie...and the GEE PEE EES chips are missing.....I do gets losted somtimes around da house.........dey did bump the diplays tho I finks...and da processor chip, but still only 1 gig ram.

Wally Wurlds got 'em now for 129 Kanook Koins........
    c
    Cynycl and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    09-12-14 10:12 AM
    I iz no hisense.....no chinese spies lookin into my data see?
    09-12-14 10:20 AM
    Hey Baby, yeah I saw that, and it looks like it's missing some things on the Pro 7, if I 'members korreklies, it's missin da HDMI out, and the GEE PEE EES chips are missing........dey did bump the diplays tho I finks...and da processor chip, but still only 1 gig ram.
    Wally Wurlds got 'em now for 129 Kanook Koins........
    c
    No the 8 PRO isn't out yet. I has two giggies of RAMS and a kick *** display. Not sure about HDMI but don't need it wif da chromey.

GPS not going to be missed either as I know how to get to da beer fridge from my couch.
    09-12-14 10:24 AM
    Up dere, not released yet. but WW does 'ave em:

https://goto.walmart.com/c/1943169/6...ack%2F35121863
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 09-12-14 at 10:44 AM.
    09-12-14 10:32 AM
    I iz no hisense.....no chinese spies lookin into my data see?
    You prefer the Ruskie's do ya?
    09-12-14 10:34 AM
11,462 ... 193194195196197 ...