Prederifftik texts is awfully an kant spell proper eaver see?
    Shud up yuz stupid gnome!!iz yuz gifs preddfifftik texts da propbalem! Yuz iz ruin my phonez see...I iz gettin passport and I never speek to yuz again see?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 11:21 AM
    Sheesh, goins to have to dusts off my "Fun with Phonics" stuff to help me reeds sum of dis stuff now.
    Not used/must 'members to the phone etics stuffs........

c
    08-25-14 01:29 PM
    Oscar de la rente?

Posted via CB10
    Stupid kat?
    08-25-14 01:53 PM
    just a drops behind each ears.....
    08-25-14 02:03 PM
    Shud up yuz stupid gnome!!iz yuz gifs preddfifftik texts da propbalem! Yuz iz ruin my phonez see...I iz gettin passport and I never speek to yuz again see?

Posted via CB10
    If jeesus H Christ told said I had too.....i still wooden buy yet another pees of crap like wot the passypoty thingy is? An that's my handset review even afore its lunch see?

I predictedes total an utter failures for it...........In fact if it bekums a successfully smartfone I is buying yous, the duck, the grape, the farmer the Lizard, the house, the likkle yellow man wiv the glasses on, the horange that follows yous round, the horange I like and respect (he nose who he is), the dog, the fish, the flight, the squadron an the grumpy bad tempered kaptin a passport as well see? I is thinkin my money's is safe see?

ps forgets the duck see cause I licks im to much to give im a crap fone?
    08-25-14 02:15 PM
    If jeesus H Christ told said I had too.....i still wooden buy yet another pees of crap like wot the passypoty thingy is? An that's my handset review even afore its lunch see?

I predictedes total an utter failures for it...........In fact if it bekums a successfully smartfone I is buying yous, the duck, the grape, the farmer the Lizard, the house, the likkle yellow man wiv the glasses on, the horange that follows yous round, the horange I like and respect (he nose who he is), the dog, the fish, the flight, the squadron an the grumpy bad tempered kaptin a passport as well see? I is thinkin my money's is safe see?

Deals!!!!!!
    Nows to sets up sum krowd fundsding to get peoples to buy the passyporty thingie to makes it a suckcess, ands we all gets nu fones.......kurtecie of SOM.........

c
    08-25-14 02:50 PM
    Deals!!!!!!
    Nows to sets up sum krowd fundsding to get peoples to buy the passyporty thingie to makes it a suckcess, ands we all gets nu fones.......kurtecie of SOM.........

c
    Starts wiv them fird wurld kuntries see cause they finks a kan opener is high tek an they likes puttin an hex in anypersonbodys likkle box if yous tells em they is votin?
    08-25-14 03:01 PM
    Will does..........
    Ands I want a white passyportie.......
    c
    08-25-14 03:13 PM

Itz not fur teeny lepregnome hands see?.....yuz git 8 playboks one dies n tree Z10 see....lemme kalkulate........yuz iz gettin fur yuz kichun flour....437 paspot see?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-25-14 03:36 PM
    Deals!!!!!!

c
    Don't trusk dat gnome? Hez not buyin nobodyperson fones.....hez git lots of executions see? ...spindin two munch time ere ruinin everybody person fone
    Makin falsies klaim.....hes shud git iPhone 6see?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-25-14 03:41 PM
    Deals!!!!!!

c
    Itz coll a kick starter see
    ..i sugest yuz see dat gnome n start kickin...lemme know if hez neer see? I iz startin to kick too...

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-25-14 03:44 PM
    Don't trusk dat gnome? Hez not buyin nobodyperson fones.....hez git lots of executions see? ...spindin two munch time ere ruinin everybody person fone
    Makin falsies klaim.....hes shud git iPhone 6see?

Posted via CB10
    Nooooo! Not a crapple phone! I fink SOM is smarter than that?
    08-25-14 08:00 PM
    Bwahahahahahahahaha....yuz iz funny!!! som iz smart........hahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha......egh ...egh....egh...see yuz iz givin me hiccup now!
    08-25-14 08:10 PM
    Bwahahahahahahahaha....yuz iz funny!!! som iz smart........hahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha......egh ...egh....egh...see yuz iz givin me hiccup now!
    Good fing ewes wasn't drinking your beer of your device would be wet.
    Smart? It doesn't take much to be smart not to purchase and iphone. He'll I'm even smarter than that and that's not sayen much.
    08-25-14 08:57 PM
    Good fing ewes wasn't drinking your beer of your device would be wet.
    Smart? It doesn't take much to be smart not to purchase and iphone. He'll I'm even smarter than that and that's not sayen much.
    wif dat crazy gnome yuz never nos see?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-25-14 09:26 PM
    WYSIWYG!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-14 04:22 AM
    I finks he wants a iWATCH, see eh?
    08-26-14 07:08 AM
    I finks he wants a iWATCH, see eh?
    You watch what? Why would SOM want to watch sumfin that your watchen. Nows my head is spinnen. G that's Grape.
    08-26-14 07:23 AM
    You watch what? Why would SOM want to watch sumfin that your watchen. Nows my head is spinnen. G that's Grape.
    Next big iSheep (iSOM) gizmo...
    iWatch: Everything We Know | MacRumors
    08-26-14 07:42 AM
    Next big iSheep (iSOM) gizmo...
    iWatch: Everything We Know | MacRumors
    Your a sheep? Shawn the sheep? Why is it all about you today Grape?
    08-26-14 08:16 AM
    Wots I watchin then eh?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 08:34 AM
    Mutter...mutter...
    08-26-14 08:36 AM
    Sup wiv yous grape baby? Eh!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 08:43 AM
    Wots I watchin then eh?

Posted via CB10
    Sheeps and the Grape?
    Mutton...Mutton.....

c
    08-26-14 08:56 AM
    Sheeps and the Grape?
    Mutton...Mutton.....

c
    Fought it was mint sorse wiv sheep not grape sorse eh?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 08:59 AM
11,462 ... 170171172173174 ...