I taught puddy tat brings/leaves "presents"...........................

c
    08-19-14 09:36 AM
    Don't licks his presence see cause they meens orrible plases for mees to go see?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 09:45 AM
    No, no,no.....These "presents":

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-fahzjn0h4agiw4h.medium.jpg
    08-19-14 09:50 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAHZJN0H4AGIW4H.MEDIUM.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	291750
    Ohhh chocolate pretzels...

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 09:58 AM
    If dats what youze calls 'em.....
    c
    08-19-14 10:01 AM
    Aw shucks the likkle kat is cookin for mees eh?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:02 AM
    Gotta go kat?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:04 AM
    Shhhhh, he's extrudin' now...

c
    08-19-14 10:13 AM
    Gotta go kat?

Posted via CB10
    Again? Too much fibre?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:20 AM

Name:	FAHZJN0H4AGIW4H.MEDIUM.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	291750
    Iz taught da Babys gives brown sauces, see eh? Now itz da Cat? Iz confuzed, see eh?
    08-19-14 11:16 AM
    Iz taught da Babys gives brown sauces, see eh? Now itz da Cat? Iz confuzed, see eh?
    2 of the 3 states of matter.....liquid (from The Baby), and solid (from da Ketteh).
    It's the 3rd state that you don't see comin'.......(who(m) knoes)......I didn't do it,

c
    08-19-14 11:24 AM
    Wot?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 12:17 PM
    Wot?

Posted via CB10
    Ok, ok, the dog did it.........
    08-19-14 12:19 PM
    Is this a gessin game or kan anybodypersons joins in eh?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 12:20 PM
    No game, just citing examples of the 3 states of matter...........
    Class is dismissed.
    c
    08-19-14 12:30 PM
    No game, just citing examples of the 3 states of matter...........
    Class is dismissed.
    c
    You forgot the fourth state of matter!
    Doesn't?
    08-19-14 12:38 PM
    Fifth estate?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 12:40 PM
    Doesn't?
    Oops, forgeted da plasma...

c
    08-19-14 12:50 PM
    Doesn't?
    Nowz pays attentions..........I'm only gunna do dis once.

The first state of matter is solid. Da glass on the outsides of da bokkles and the steel cap. Once you cutz trues da solid state you reaches the liquidy state. Carefulls nots to shakes ups da liquidy state or you gets da foams from all da bubilies tryins to becomes da turd state.....bein da gassy state. Nows if you drinks the liquid states, and plenty of its, you gets the turd state automajically when da burpnfarts comes a callin. To much of da liquid states could cause the retransformagification back into the solid state.......chunks............and no personbodies wants dat.

Now assumings youze weared yur safitey spectacles and lab coats for dis experiment and you survived da burpnfarts without hitting da chunks phase, you should be in the fourth state.......................nuthin matters.

Don't try this at home........Da Duck and Lizard and I are trained profesionels.
    08-19-14 12:55 PM

The first state of matter is solid. Da glass on the outsides of da bokkles and the steel cap. Once you cutz trues da solid state you reaches the liquidy state. Carefulls nots to shakes ups da liquidy state or you gets da foams from all da bubilies tryins to becomes da turd state.....bein da gassy state. Nows if you drinks the liquid states, and plenty of its, you gets the turd state automajically when da burpnfarts comes a callin. To much of da liquid states could cause the retransformagification back into the solid state.......chunks............and no personbodies wants dat.

Now assumings youze weared yur safitey spectacles and lab coats for dis experiment and you survived da burpnfarts without hitting da chunks phase, you should be in the fourth state.......................nuthin matters.

Don't try this at home........Da Duck and Lizard and I are trained profesionels.
    Oh diaper dangler I luvs yous! Why is for yous not bein my skoolteechers see cause I is understandin evvery singlet wordy fingy of that see? Wunderfull see solutelly wunderfulls eh......more...more.....more!
    08-19-14 01:03 PM

Zackly wot I said. Ewes just said it more better and longer.
    08-19-14 01:05 PM

Solid wif just a weee bit 'o Plasma as a carrier medium. TOXIC And nooobody will even trow you a rubber band to keep the hair back(let alones hold out of the trajectories of said ejecta.....

c
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 08-19-14 at 01:10 PM. Reason: why knot
    08-19-14 01:08 PM
    Zackly wot I said. Ewes just said it more better and longer.
    Opps. The legal department just emailed me advising that I forgets da disclamier........be warned

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg
    08-19-14 01:09 PM
    Opps. The legal department just emailed me advising that I forgets da disclamier........be warned

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	291788
    I be heard that some folks think that glass is in a special state: a liquid in a solid state,
    sooo, is this where da beer gogglies get their magic powers from?

c
    08-19-14 01:12 PM

Oks, lettis gets back to da importants stuffs, see eh? Dis applicashuns to da brown sause too, see eh?
    08-19-14 01:21 PM
11,462 ... 162163164165166 ...