It's expensive!
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    07-21-14 07:58 PM
    but if you can claim two from your insurance..i want one!
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    07-21-14 07:59 PM
    12" is way too big.....size of a laptop and priced like a premium laptop.....
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    07-21-14 08:02 PM
    I am looking for something to replace my poor dead Playbook and laptop. I was think it may serve for a replacement for both
    07-21-14 08:10 PM
    I am looking for something to replace my poor dead Playbook and laptop. I was think it may serve for a replacement for both
    in that case I think you found the perfect fit.
    07-21-14 08:12 PM
    Wot yous did wiv my car eh duck?
    07-22-14 06:25 AM
    Wot yous did wiv my car eh duck?
    Just a scratch? It's still dribable?
    07-22-14 07:15 AM
    Ahem........pardon!

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-car.jpg
    07-22-14 07:24 AM
    Here's your pay raise...do ot yuz won with the scrape
    07-22-14 08:06 AM
    Here's your pay raise...do ot yuz won with the scrape
    Well good morning my beloved cat?
    07-22-14 08:31 AM
    Ah I see you got a moment of clarity....good morning to you sir.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 08:42 AM
    Ah I see you got a moment of clarity....good morning to you sir.

Posted via CB10
    I is never bin more clarity in my life's see? An I is desidin toos retyred see?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 09:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Da mericun taxpayers thank yooze
    07-22-14 09:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    oh no..no tetyrement for yuz...yuz iz goin to drive yuz families crazy see eh......its better yuz drive urz plane around the world....
    07-22-14 09:26 AM
    oh no..no tetyrement for yuz...yuz iz goin to drive yuz families crazy see eh......its better yuz drive urz plane around the world....
    No see not that stupid? Honestly I wunder sumtimes see?

I is still gonna drives the plane an the Scalade see? Oh did I tells yous they reeplased it cause the duck broked it eh? Anyways I is avin to be watchin an finkin an all sorts of fings see an I is ended finally seein an no in that I is a wayward, misfit, outcast, trouble makin, not nise personbodys, reprobate, scallywag, alcoholic, drunkard, leprechaun, likkle, bom droppin, rocket firin, bullits shootin, green, unloved, unwanted, unwashed, underpaid, under privileged, persontypebodys that shud not be lowed to society wiv nise personbodys like wot are on ear see?

Personbodys doesn't like mees, critters doesn't like mees, wife doesn't like mees, oranges doesn't like mees, moderadiators doesn't like mees, Kevin hates mees, administration doesn't like mees, my dog doesn't like mees, my fish doesn't like mees, my guns doesn't like mees, trees doesn't like mees, I doesn't like mees so I I is finally gettin got the messages see. Oh an my brandy doesn't like mees any more......well it wouldn't like mees anymore if I had any left but never the case the pointers are still vlad see?

Therefore and because of an that I has desidedered to retyred frum my life as an unwanted thingy on here an thees freds eh?

I is be wotchin on ear yous lot (lessin I gets banndanered gain) an I is gonna consentrated all my energy efforts into findin how to gets my own back on them half breeds in amytiville who stole my car...maverick is bean furious when he is seein that picture?

Now I is gonna sit back quitly an listen to them cheers even tho I is the other side of the round fing we lives on see?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 09:52 AM
    07-22-14 10:08 AM
    WOT?
    Yous eared kat? My face don't fit an its the only one I has....well on this ed anyways so closed shop be closed shop an is CLOSEDED?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 10:37 AM
    hessss back.............
    07-22-14 10:42 AM
    07-22-14 10:47 AM

I is still gonna drives the plane an the Scalade see? Oh did I tells yous they reeplased it cause the duck broked it eh? Anyways I is avin to be watchin an finkin an all sorts of fings see an I is ended finally seein an no in that I is a wayward, misfit, outcast, trouble makin, not nise personbodys, reprobate, scallywag, alcoholic, drunkard, leprechaun, likkle, bom droppin, rocket firin, bullits shootin, green, unloved, unwanted, unwashed, underpaid, under privileged, persontypebodys that shud not be lowed to society wiv nise personbodys like wot are on ear see?

Personbodys doesn't like mees, critters doesn't like mees, wife doesn't like mees, oranges doesn't like mees, moderadiators doesn't like mees, Kevin hates mees, administration doesn't like mees, my dog doesn't like mees, my fish doesn't like mees, my guns doesn't like mees, trees doesn't like mees, I doesn't like mees so I I is finally gettin got the messages see. Oh an my brandy doesn't like mees any more......well it wouldn't like mees anymore if I had any left but never the case the pointers are still vlad see?

Therefore and because of an that I has desidedered to retyred frum my life as an unwanted thingy on here an thees freds eh?

I is be wotchin on ear yous lot (lessin I gets banndanered gain) an I is gonna consentrated all my energy efforts into findin how to gets my own back on them half breeds in amytiville who stole my car...maverick is bean furious when he is seein that picture?

Now I is gonna sit back quitly an listen to them cheers even tho I is the other side of the round fing we lives on see?

Posted via CB10

Youze needs to be eatin some worms, see eh? Or some Prozac, see eh?
    07-22-14 10:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ghostbusters?
    07-22-14 12:46 PM
    in that case I think you found the perfect fit.
    'Cept the keyboard! extra and a bit pricey @ 150.00. But looks like it will replace you laptop and doorstop at the same times....
    goes fur it.........

c
    07-22-14 01:25 PM
    Ghostbusters?
    Ozzie and Harriet?
    07-22-14 01:25 PM
    Ahem........pardon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	car.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	286414
    That will rub out........

c
    07-22-14 01:26 PM
    'Cept the keyboard! extra and a bit pricey @ 150.00. But looks like it will replace you laptop and doorstop at the same times....
    goes fur it.........

c
    Price doesn't matter as long as it does what you want it to do. He'll look what we payed for our poor half baked PlayBook ( PlayBook $499, mini keyboard w/ convertible case $150, rapid charger $39, charging dock $39, ect) are we getting close?
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    07-22-14 07:37 PM
11,462 ... 122123124125126 ...