The plane was shot down at 33 thousand feet. I'm guessing the pro Russian army do not have the capability to identify what type of plane it is without someone or some higher up with the capability to identify such a plane feeding them the info or guiding them to fire the shot. You want to make a statement and draw the attention of the world but not risking of pizzing off someone with the military capability to retaliate. So you need to pick a more neutral if not lesser of a target. You can't pick the French, British, Germany, China or the Americans. So you pick the Malaysian airline. Even if there are American citizens, it's not overtly in your face type of move.
    07-17-14 08:37 PM
    OK, since we have a captive aviation expert to draw upon, namely som, is it at all possible that a commercial jetliner could be mistaken for a hostile aircraft? Or was this strictly a wanton disregard for human life and these poor people were pawns in a stupid game to place the blame and outrage on the other guy? I sure hope they can trace the origin of that missile and crucify those involved. Terrorism involving innocent travelers (plane, train, or other) has to stop.
    Mmmmmmmm...........lets mees finks see?

Erm..........no never!
    Erm..........yep!
    Erm..........already nose!
    Erm..........yep it does!

Fink that cleers it up eh?
    07-18-14 06:28 AM
    The plane was shot down at 33 thousand feet. I'm guessing the pro Russian army do not have the capability to identify what type of plane it is without someone or some higher up with the capability to identify such a plane feeding them the info or guiding them to fire the shot. You want to make a statement and draw the attention of the world but not risking of pizzing off someone with the military capability to retaliate. So you need to pick a more neutral if not lesser of a target. You can't pick the French, British, Germany, China or the Americans. So you pick the Malaysian airline. Even if there are American citizens, it's not overtly in your face type of move.
    Erm............correct!
    Erm............correct!
    Erm............too late........already done?
    07-18-14 06:30 AM
    Another speculation is the equivalent of Air Force One of Russia was traveling the same path after 40 minutes of MH 17. Was there an attempt to assassinate Putin by the Ukraine (with the aid of US)? Any possibility of CIA involvement ? Is this part of Obama legacy that he captured Osama and rid of the thug of the world Putin? It will be interesting how Putin behave from now.
    07-18-14 06:42 AM
    So the pro-Russia rebels have control over the crash site. What evidence are they destroying/tampering with?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    07-18-14 07:11 AM
    Another speculation is the equivalent of Air Force One of Russia was traveling the same path after 40 minutes of MH 17. Was there an attempt to assassinate Putin by the Ukraine (with the aid of US)? Any possibility of CIA involvement ? Is this part of Obama legacy that he captured Osama and rid of the thug of the world Putin? It will be interesting how Putin behave from now.
    Negative!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 07:29 AM
    So the pro-Russia rebels have control over the crash site. What evidence are they destroying/tampering with?
    Everything!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 07:30 AM
    Mostly the forensic of the missile that hit the plane. The type, the capability and what made and who made and who own and supply.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 07:36 AM
    Mostly the forensic of the missile that hit the plane. The type, the capability and what made and who made and who own and supply.

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget the two black boxes stupid kat.......... Oh an its been a very long hard days night so is i tellin yous resently how much I luvs yous kat eh?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 07:44 AM
    In that kasem "I LUVS YOU KAT"!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 07:45 AM
    The bad news is I luvs the duck, grape, donkey, brandy, house, dog, ruffy tuffy truck driver, brandy, dragon, moose, beaver, brandy, fish, Australian fork lift truck, wolf?, brandy an popcorn as well see?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 07:49 AM
    The bad news is I luvs the duck, grape, donkey, brandy, house, dog, ruffy tuffy truck driver, brandy, dragon, moose, beaver, brandy, fish, Australian fork lift truck, wolf?, brandy an popcorn as well see?
    Beetroots? The Baby? Sheeps?
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    07-18-14 08:02 AM
    Beetroots? The Baby? Sheeps?
    I is not never ever ever ever not ever luvvin that diaper dangler see eh? Never!
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    07-18-14 08:24 AM
    Don't forget the two black boxes stupid kat.......... Oh an its been a very long hard days night so is i tellin yous resently how much I luvs yous kat eh?
    I am well aware of the black boxes. If the airline is in the clear and not aware of being shot at. I doubt there's much information in the recording that will point a finger at who is responsible. That's just a necessary procedure to rule out all possibility.
    Yes I love you to gnome especially what you said in another thread. Now don't get mushy on me.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 09:11 AM
    I am well aware of the black boxes. If the airline is in the clear and not aware of being shot at. I doubt there's much information in the recording that will point a finger at who is responsible. That's just a necessary procedure to rule out all possibility.
    Yes I love you to gnome especially what you said in another thread. Now don't get mushy on me.

Posted via CB10
    Plees Plees Mr kat bring me home eh? Very little effects or gets through to me but I is a weird finkin type of personbodys see? It's our fault see...well my fault really an then I reeds all them posts about it an i don't actually know any more who's on our side????????????????? A merican or british plane is shot down an 60% of the world cheer. I attacks eight missile bases actively locked on to friendly targets an destroys them an...................guess wot eh???????.............i is charged an hiked up in front of that intelligent congress of yours that av all paid for they seets see? I is tired kat brings me ome eh?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    07-18-14 09:26 AM
    Plees Plees Mr kat bring me home eh? Very little effects or gets through to me but I is a weird finkin type of personbodys see? It's our fault see...well my fault really an then I reeds all them posts about it an i don't actually know any more who's on our side????????????????? A merican or british plane is shot down an 60% of the world cheer. I attacks eight missile bases actively locked on to friendly targets an destroys them an...................guess wot eh???????.............i is charged an hiked up in front of that intelligent congress of yours that av all paid for they seets see? I is tired kat brings me ome eh?
    eff 'em,,, i'd hang from the highest yardarm if i knew i was doin' the right thing,,, & as unfortunate as it is, they're your (un)intelligible congress, too,,, unless you've recently renounced & re-embraced the Queen...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 11:03 AM
    eff 'em,,, i'd hang from the highest yardarm if i knew i was doin' the right thing,,, & as unfortunate as it is, they're your (un)intelligible congress, too,,, unless you've recently renounced & re-embraced the Queen...
    I luv yous sailor?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 11:36 AM
    My faith in humanity has been restored?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 11:40 AM
    Oh not by yous sailor but I do luv yous?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 11:41 AM
    i iz wanna help yuz see eh...unfortunately, the war is wage in a boardroom with plastic figurines movign them around....as cenator my role is limited....we can only deal with one enemy target and it haz to be a clear enemy we pick out see eh...but if the enemey iz within...it's very tricky....yuz cant touch those at all.even the president cant touch those either.....its like a spider web...it's interconnected....yuz cant touch oen thing without the others knowing....unless yuz like james franco who got stuck in the canyon willin to chop his arms off to survive see eh...but wez politicians are all cowards....we juz liks our power and money see eh....
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 11:53 AM
    i iz wanna help yuz see eh...unfortunately, the war is wage in a boardroom with plastic figurines movign them around....as cenator my role is limited....we can only deal with one enemy target and it haz to be a clear enemy we pick out see eh...but if the enemey iz within...it's very tricky....yuz cant touch those at all.even the president cant touch those either.....its like a spider web...it's interconnected....yuz cant touch oen thing without the others knowing....unless yuz like james franco who got stuck in the canyon willin to chop his arms off to survive see eh...but wez politicians are all cowards....we juz liks our power and money see eh....
    Mmmmm....let me finks for a wile........erm.......erm..

Wait a momentus ear....is yous sayin.....yes yous I'd sayin it eh?
    Ok kat yous is doomed for externality see?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:30 PM
    Huh so I is the henemy eh kat? Sofistkated back proddin technikal politisians eh? Cants trust em see?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:31 PM
    Wait till I gets ome see?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 12:32 PM
    By the way........were is it I live now?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 12:33 PM
    An Weres the trick driver eh? Oh sorry rong fred!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-18-14 12:33 PM
11,462 ... 114115116117118 ...