Ha ha kat yous is been made redundanternated see eh? I is findin a new pal called raef or ramondo or Raymond or sumfin anyways an ees brilliant see? He sneeks up an hides in the bushes an wen I goes past he waves at me see? Wen them likkle naughty fingys goes past that he doesn't not like he is shootin at them see? An he very rarely has a misses as well? I is train in him to hate kats so their see?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-14 11:22 AM
    How many bokkles you had?....now put it down and take a nap.....side effect can be you see cats all over....see?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-14 11:58 AM
    How many bokkles you had?....now put it down and take a nap.....side effect can be you see cats all over....see?

Posted via CB10
    I ain't got any bokkles see? Well not yet! The foods good an they doesn't like beetroots an icybergers so I is safe!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-14 12:04 PM
    I feels like a dart board?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-14 12:05 PM
    So yuz fink!

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    07-15-14 12:05 PM
    Don't no how thees personbodys lives like this eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-14 12:06 PM
    One bokkles at a time

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 12:18 PM
    One bokkles at a time

Posted via CB10
    They frows missilly fingys at em like the duck throws empty beer kans at the bin?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-14 12:52 PM
    They frows missilly fingys at em like the duck throws empty beer kans at the bin?
    infrasred/heatseeking BEER kans..........
    Never miss a trows...

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-14 02:31 PM
    infrasred/heatseeking BEER kans..........
    Never miss a trows...

c
    I likes yous donkey?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-15-14 02:37 PM
    bokkles can change yuz vision too?
    07-15-14 03:52 PM
    hey guys i fink soemone is poking fun at us....gnome shoot him down!!
    07-15-14 04:06 PM
    Time for 24 Recap!! Spoiler Alert if you have not watch the latest hour of the show something like 10 to 11 pm.
    So last week we concluded with a Chinese takeout. No not Mosu pork or General Tso chicken. Rather the Chinarists killed the Chinese embassy friend of Audrey the president's daughter. Here's the thing, these are all high ranking officials , one would think that it's at least polite to invite your friend in for a cup of tea instead of hanging outside like Kevin Spacey cruising for tricks in the High Park area in the middle of the night. Also while the Chinarists were busy killing off the Hackers R Us bunch trying to get their hand on the most priced remote control...in the process they let one of their hostage escaped namely Chloe, somehow they knew before hand what the president's daughter was going to do and at which location. And manage to set up the whole sniper in control situation. I smell black magic. Or that's just that damn dog indigestion.
    07-15-14 04:59 PM
    Anyhow..to secure Jack's employment and a few of his friend, they have to keep mum about the whole president daughters hostage situation. So Jack and his unidentified foreign accented friend to pursue the chinarists who are on the run heading for the port. You think a helicopter or a private jet would be faster but damn Chinarists needs to take his own sweet time.....while Jill or Kate the female CIA agent were sent to rescue Audrey who is playing Simon Says with the sniper.
    07-15-14 05:05 PM
    So Cia Kate tell Audrey to move so she can see where the sniper was located..of course this got Audrey a shot on her knee but having dated Jack that's like childs play. Once the sniper was shot and killed Cia Kate got the backup to get Audrey out of the situation. Of course being highly trained CIA's one would think you need to secure the location for precaution incase there are other chinarists around. I mean c'mon I dont play video games I know about that! Needless to say Poor Audrey suffer under the incompetence of the Cias and was killed. Folks , My ninja who normally like to cuts onions around me at times are on vacation. Besides, anyone who watch Game Of Thrones are use to secondary characters being kill left right and center....so all is fine.....
    07-15-14 05:11 PM
    Speaking of playing video game..while all this turd was going down in front of the Chinese embassy, Chloe of all people managed to hitch a ride with Jack who happen to drive by. See UK is a very small country. The Brits practically run around in circles. So yada yada yada later, Chloe get to play Modern Combat on her laptop, using Jack and his foreign friend to take out a bunch of Chinarists.....
    07-15-14 05:14 PM
    Ewes callen me a drunk or sumfin?
    07-15-14 05:26 PM
    Nothing fuel Jack rage more than someone close to him die. He only care about them when they died. So a new injection of adrenaline made him look like just inhale some bath salt and he managed to kill all the Chinarists and Russianists and samurai sworded the Chinarist leader. So the The Chinese government backing down in time to avoid the third world war. I still dont get the Chinese all their products are in store shelves in America why would they even want to start a war? No creditors kill of their debtors. Who's gonna pay?
    07-15-14 05:30 PM
    Anyhow, Chloes was missing and there's a few drops of blood on the floor and Jack got a mysterious call I assume has to do with Chloe.....So he agree to this meeting of our new villain and exchange himself for Chloe's freedom. This new villain had a thing for Jack.... I mean I can understand the fascination for a smelly superspy...... I tell ya ..all those half naked horse riding power bottom of a Putin don't fool me.....no twinks can do what Jack Bauer do to Putin.....So he boarded the helicopter await his faith in Moscow. Poor guy lost his love one, get chase and assasinate and betrayed. In the end now has to be kept in the harem for the pink mafia. As the music play.....
    07-15-14 05:37 PM
    Damn I just asked if I was a drunk. Didn't mean to start WWIII.
    07-15-14 07:28 PM
    Oopps the racap was meant for another thread And I'm not even drunk.......okay not true now that i remember I was thirsty....
    07-15-14 09:08 PM
    Never drinks anyfink stronger than youself see?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-16-14 02:35 AM
    How would I knos unless I drink it see?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 08:27 AM
    How would I knos unless I drink it see?

Posted via CB10
    If yous is not ability to sniff it wivout sneezin then surround wiv c4 an detonate akkordinly see? Oh an stands a safe distanse away see..................In yous case I sujjest about 4inches away? Ha ha.........m
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-16-14 09:00 AM
    I just sits ear then eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-16-14 10:54 AM
11,462 ... 110111112113114 ...