Gonna get that kat?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-09-14 07:07 AM
    oooh you awake for another day of lost driving?
    07-09-14 09:31 AM
    Wilst I is bean temptin to visit this heathen land and drives round see I is bean doin lots an lots of finkin see? Sum finkin was trivial like shall I get a new passport as in the latest announcement of failure from our esteemeemed leaders. An sum was serius like why is big bad wolf so nise an why is he not a moderadiator yet?.

Anyway I has kum to the klusion that..................."I don't know?". I is not gonna tour ear anymore an i is gettin firsty an tired an thingys see?

Kats watchin football, ducks avin a bit of an ott barbecue, grapes soliciting moderadiators, donkeys pickin on mees an i is wanderin from one flea pit motel too nuvver flea pit motel. Motels looks different on the films see wen yous watches them..............wen in doubt........find a bar see?
    07-09-14 09:35 AM
    Always worked for me
    07-09-14 09:45 AM
    oooh you awake for another day of lost driving?
    Stand proud kat..........cause this is bein wot you has reduced me to see..........from nowhere to this eh? Does the nise farmer want a trainee sheep cause I is volerenteerin for the position see?

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-todays-horror.jpg
    07-09-14 09:51 AM
    Stand proud kat..........cause this is bein wot you has reduced me to see..........from nowhere to this eh? Does the nise farmer want a trainee sheep cause I is volerenteerin for the position see?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	todays horror.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	284030
    yuz donno wot yuz ask for...volunteering to be a sheep for that farmer? I see you finally gettign ready to experience frisco like you never been?
    07-09-14 09:55 AM
    Lisen up kat.....i is sivilized an I has a respekt for uvver species who infect this planet (first lie). I doesn't go to a licker store (like the merikan I is learned) an by a case of brandy an go an drinks it in a home for mentally subnormal personbodys now does I?

So how kum I is avin a quit bokkle or four to get over meetin yous an they kums into the bar bovverin mees eh? The man wiv the dirty vest on behind the bar finks they are normal see? ( first lie is vest is alive wiv fings that shuddnt be on a vest see). Can't wait to gets back to work see cause oh is maverick got some home visits to make see?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 10:41 AM
    Lisen up kat.....i is sivilized an I has a respekt for uvver species who infect this planet (first lie). I doesn't go to a licker store (like the merikan I is learned) an by a case of brandy an go an drinks it in a home for mentally subnormal personbodys now does I?

So how kum I is avin a quit bokkle or four to get over meetin yous an they kums into the bar bovverin mees eh? The man wiv the dirty vest on behind the bar finks they are normal see? ( first lie is vest is alive wiv fings that shuddnt be on a vest see). Can't wait to gets back to work see cause oh is maverick got some home visits to make see?

Posted via CB10
    Oh yeah. Dat's da name I was tryin to remembers, see eh? Itz Maverick, not Richard, dats da bombers, see eh? Es gonna visit da Cat, right?
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    07-09-14 10:56 AM
    yuz donno wot yuz ask for...volunteering to be a sheep for that farmer? I see you finally gettign ready to experience frisco like you never been?
    Do youze finks sheeps are dumb or smarts, see eh? Just followin and nots finking, see eh?
    07-09-14 11:02 AM
    Iz tryin to be top posters, see eh?
    07-09-14 11:02 AM
    Soze I just ave to keep postin, see eh?
    07-09-14 11:03 AM
    Wilst I is bean temptin to visit this heathen land and drives round see I is bean doin lots an lots of finkin see? Sum finkin was trivial like shall I get a new passport as in the latest announcement of failure from our esteemeemed leaders. An sum was serius like why is big bad wolf so nise an why is he not a moderadiator yet?.

Anyway I has kum to the klusion that..................."I don't know?". I is not gonna tour ear anymore an i is gettin firsty an tired an thingys see?

Kats watchin football, ducks avin a bit of an ott barbecue, grapes soliciting moderadiators, donkeys pickin on mees an i is wanderin from one flea pit motel too nuvver flea pit motel. Motels looks different on the films see wen yous watches them..............wen in doubt........find a bar see?
    Hey, Iz gives the play by play ere, see eh?
    07-09-14 11:06 AM
    Bit early for that gnome start drinkin so early....he lives under the tap?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 11:06 AM
    Sons over the yard arm an I is found a new pal see....redereegass or sumfin see.......he smells a bit an he talks funny but he gives me tikkeela see so their....put that on a tree and watch it?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 11:52 AM
    stay away from da fense, don't go nears da fense....
    Cynycl likes this.
    07-09-14 12:43 PM
    Always worked for me
    Dittoes
    Cynycl likes this.
    07-09-14 12:45 PM
    stay away from da fense, don't go nears da fense....
    I hasn't got my sord wiv mees?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-09-14 12:53 PM
    Singing sword?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    07-09-14 01:01 PM
    07-09-14 01:10 PM
    He's out west maybe the gnome will stumble upon if he switch off the gps

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    07-09-14 01:12 PM
    I is stayin ear wiv my newfoundland pal rodereegass see................hees niser than yous an dusnt pick on mees see?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-09-14 01:22 PM
    Oh an i lykes the farmers see?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-09-14 01:23 PM
    Sure I have a nice pal name rolldegrass too....we chill all day and night...

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    07-09-14 01:26 PM
    Sure I have a nice pal name rolldegrass too....we chill all day and night...

Posted via CB10
    Does he weer a dirty vest an smell?
    07-09-14 01:34 PM
    An as a wiff called Mrs rodereegass?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-09-14 01:35 PM
11,462 ... 101102103104105 ...