So that meens the taps will be rong way round for him?

Posted via CB10
    Waters always nows to come out leeks. Deys smart little buggers, see eh?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    06-23-14 01:20 PM
    Yuz tellin meez all the chits don't fly....wot iz weez payin yuz for?

Posted via CB10

To be handysum, scarf and debonair see like wot I is?
    06-23-14 03:13 PM
    Hey grape leek sorted see. I is bought a new baff and the man's that came with it to fixed it took the old baff away see eh? This new baff doesn't is havin a leekin tap so problem solved see?..........easy wen yous clever like wot I is........
    06-24-14 09:02 AM
    Hey grape leek sorted see. I is bought a new baff and the man's that came with it to fixed it took the old baff away see eh? This new baff doesn't is havin a leekin tap so problem solved see?..........easy wen yous clever like wot I is........
    Kinda likes buying a new car when the tire be flat???, eh????

c
    06-24-14 09:10 AM
    Well today I will name the so called person. We will call him Todd. Not toad SOM Todd.
    One day a few year back I was working with the city repairing the public sewers and someone asked if I knew Todd. So we started telling some of the stories about him. After a few I told the city workers I have a good one about him. As I started telling the story four of the workers gathered around me and one worker stayed back. This is the story I was telling them: Todd was called out on a plugged sewer call and was down in the basement working on it. After about a half hour he came upstairs and asked the homeowner if the had a bucket. The woman of the house said I have this gallon mop bucket, will it work for you. Todd said yes, taking the bucket back down to the basement. Now it's about supper time and the family set down at the table to eat. Todd finishes his work and starts talking to the family while they ate swinging this mob bucket as he talked. The family keep smelling a bad smell and just figured it was Todd because of the work he had just performed. After several minutes of talking Todd said if you have anymore problems give him a call. He told the homeowners that he would set the bucket on the front porch on his way out. After the family finished there supper the wife went to retrieve her mop bucket. When she look into it she got a surprise. Todd had used her mop bucket as a toilet and it wasn't liquid in that bucket. All the city workers but one laughed at my story. The worker that stayed back spoke up and said laugh it up you SOB's that was my house he did that to.
    06-24-14 09:12 AM
    Kinda likes buying a new car when the tire be flat???, eh????

c
    Yep! But yous is avin to admit that the logic works don't it see?
    06-24-14 09:12 AM
    Yep! But yous is avin to admit that the logic works don't it see?
    Youze means money can buys anyfinks?
    06-24-14 09:27 AM
    Fixted my leekin tap dinnit eh?
    06-24-14 09:29 AM
    Well today I will name the so called person. We will call him Todd. Not toad SOM Todd.
    One day a few year back I was working with the city repairing the public sewers and someone asked if I knew Todd. So we started telling some of the stories about him. After a few I told the city workers I have a good one about him. As I started telling the story four of the workers gathered around me and one worker stayed back. This is the story I was telling them: Todd was called out on a plugged sewer call and was down in the basement working on it. After about a half hour he came upstairs and asked the homeowner if the had a bucket. The woman of the house said I have this gallon mop bucket, will it work for you. Todd said yes, taking the bucket back down to the basement. Now it's about supper time and the family set down at the table to eat. Todd finishes his work and starts talking to the family while they ate swinging this mob bucket as he talked. The family keep smelling a bad smell and just figured it was Todd because of the work he had just performed. After several minutes of talking Todd said if you have anymore problems give him a call. He told the homeowners that he would set the bucket on the front porch on his way out. After the family finished there supper the wife went to retrieve her mop bucket. When she look into it she got a surprise. Todd had used her mop bucket as a toilet and it wasn't liquid in that bucket. All the city workers but one laughed at my story. The worker that stayed back spoke up and said laugh it up you SOB's that was my house he did that to.
    My head hurts gain now see eh?
    06-24-14 09:30 AM
    Hey, Duck...I saids quits tellins on me, see eh?
    06-24-14 09:31 AM
    Hey, Duck...I saids quits tellins on me, see eh?
    He just likes urtin my head see?
    06-24-14 09:33 AM
    Fixted my leekin tap dinnit eh?
    Shudda boughts a new ouse, see eh?
    06-24-14 09:33 AM
    Mmmmmmmmm.............now theirs a thought............thanks grape?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-24-14 09:36 AM
    Ere ya go.....

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-wallpaper_thehouse.jpg

Fawsets don't leaks, but needs a bit 'o paints...

c
    06-24-14 09:44 AM
    Ere ya go.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wallpaper_thehouse.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	280147

c
    there's no place like home....there's no place like home.....
    06-24-14 09:47 AM
    Ere ya go.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wallpaper_thehouse.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	280147

c
    Did yous take that piktures at night eh? Anyways I likes it.....................duck!!! Wots yous like at Paintin eh? Hope it better than yous plumberin eh?
    06-24-14 09:48 AM
    Did yous take that piktures at night eh? Anyways I likes it.....................duck!!! Wots yous like at Paintin eh? Hope it better than yous plumberin eh?
    Need neon paints....iz all
    06-24-14 09:49 AM
    thanks...they are shutting down the water in my building today, so I might just leave a bucket for the superintendent.
    06-24-14 09:50 AM
    money buyz u senator....
    06-24-14 09:51 AM
    money buyz u senator....
    Need any up there in Kaniduh? I knoes of at least 3/4 you can have......at a bargain.....

1 working Praybook, and a BT Music Gateway is the "Base" price, options be extra......

c
    06-24-14 09:59 AM
    Need neon paints....iz all
    Sumtimes kat yous is pure geniuses see eh?
    06-24-14 11:36 AM
    money buyz u senator....
    Yous shud no?
    06-24-14 11:36 AM
    Get a kwote for sum nylon paint duck! Ask the senatorian kat where's yous gets it from see?
    06-24-14 11:38 AM
    Strailian is ot see very ot?
    06-24-14 11:38 AM
    Hey boyz and gurls, I just found "Cast", a native OS10 BB app for the Chromeycasty.
    Gonna try it out this eve. on my Z30 and lets youse knoes...
    Only .99 cents (thats a buck 45 to you Kanaidiuns) in App World.

c
    06-24-14 01:15 PM
11,462 ... 8586878889 ...