By the way I thought that bus was a scrap heap? Sumfin about personbodies driving on the wrong side of the road?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    06-23-14 10:54 AM
    I is bean on gers all time see just your to stupid to find mees eh oh and my taps still leekin?

Posted via CB10
    You may want to see a doctor about that?
    06-23-14 10:55 AM
    By the way I thought that bus was a scrap heap? Sumfin about personbodies driving on the wrong side of the road?
    I is did accidenkally changed the shapes of too of them but it wasn't my fault see eh? One waz a taxi an one was a thingy wiv big weels on see but they is sayin sorry. The men in black then brings me a new one. Well brings me a new once twice see eh? Oh an I wasn't on wring side of road see it was the man wasn't inglish so HE was on wrong side see? Anyway fixed my leekin tap duck or..............i is drinkin all yous beer sea eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 11:24 AM
    Not my fault you ethens drives on rong side of road!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-23-14 11:26 AM
    I is did accidenkally changed the shapes of too of them but it wasn't my fault see eh? One waz a taxi an one was a thingy wiv big weels on see but they is sayin sorry. The men in black then brings me a new one. Well brings me a new once twice see eh? Oh an I wasn't on wring side of road see it was the man wasn't inglish so HE was on wrong side see? Anyway fixed my leekin tap duck or..............i is drinkin all yous beer sea eh?

Posted via CB10
    Isn't the grape going to fix it by turn the water off to it?
    06-23-14 11:27 AM
    All sivilized kuntries drives on the left anyways so there........na na ni na na!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-23-14 11:27 AM
    Isn't the grape going to fix it by turn the water off to it?
    He drives on rong side of road?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    06-23-14 11:28 AM
    So that meens the taps will be rong way round for him?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 11:29 AM
    I hates havin to beeave meeself?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 11:30 AM
    Hey grape did I is tells yous I is kum min ome eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 11:31 AM
    Good news is I is not alone see. I has not enabled to lose anybody persons this time so is is kum ming ome wiv boff my wings men eh? Ow goods that eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 11:33 AM
    We is stoppin off in strailia to does an displacement for the public. Then ones in tally, you knows were they grows sgetti. Then restin in inglands an then over to kandunadia (fully armed) an then Texicas (unarmed cause it's safe) an then ome to Flodira (said that for the stupid kat so he nose were I is)? Yeeeeeeah!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 11:37 AM
    That reminds of a true story.
    There is this so called plumber in my area. We'll I'm not going to call him a plumber. Will just leave names out of this. Anywho, a home owner called this person and said they had a leaking faucet, could he fix the leak. The so called person said yes and he would be right over. The so called person came and the homeowner showed him the leak. The so called person said yes I can fix that, I will get the stuff I need from my truck. The so called person went to work fixing the leak. With a lot of banging and clanging. After 15 or 20 minutes the so called person tells the home owner your leak is fixed. The homeowner goes to inspect the job the so called person has done and says WTF is this? (the supplies the so called person fetched from his truck was a tubing cutter, 1/2" wooden dow, hammer and a roll of electric tape. the so called person cut the water line beat the wooden dow in the end of the cut pipe then applied one roll of electrical tape to it) The homeowner said to the so called person: I can't use my facet! The reply of the so called person was you will have to call a real plumber to fix your facet. The homeowner said that why I call you. No no said the so called person I do emergency service and I have stopped your leak and you owe me $165.00 for materials and labor. I'm guessing you all can guess what the homeowner said to that.
    06-23-14 11:55 AM
    There is this so called plumber in my area. We'll I'm not going to call him a plumber. Will just leave names out of this. Anywho, a home owner called this person and said they had a leaking faucet, could he fix the leak. The so called person said yes and he would be right over. The so called person came and the homeowner showed him the leak. The so called person said yes I can fix that, I will get the stuff I need from my truck. The so called person went to work fixing the leak. With a lot of banging and clanging. After 15 or 20 minutes the so called person tells the home owner your leak is fixed. The homeowner goes to inspect the job the so called person has done and says WTF is this? (the supplies the so called person fetched from his truck was a tubing cutter, 1/2" wooden dow, hammer and a roll of electric tape. the so called person cut the water line beat the wooden dow in the end of the cut pipe then applied one roll of electrical tape to it) The homeowner said to the so called person: I can't use my facet! The reply of the so called person was you will have to call a real plumber to fix your facet. The homeowner said that why I call you. No no said the so called person I do emergency service and I have stopped your leak and you owe me $165.00 for materials and labor. I'm guessing you all can guess what the homeowner said to that.
    No wot did he say?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:07 PM
    ps I got brain damage readin all that?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:08 PM
    We is stoppin off in strailia to does an displacement for the public. Then ones in tally, you knows were they grows sgetti. Then restin in inglands an then over to kandunadia (fully armed) an then Texicas (unarmed cause it's safe) an then ome to Flodira (said that for the stupid kat so he nose were I is)? Yeeeeeeah!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Oooh we iz playin wherrz Carmen Miranda see eh....carful my leprnome...great white in auzzie, gangsta in taly or the vatikan...same thing...got notin in queens land...but kahnudia between beaver n moose knuckles very dangerous see eh...if u survive, yuz can ride the bulls in texis and manatee in flodira...

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:09 PM
    ps I got brain damage readin all that?

Posted via CB10
    Fibber yous don't know how to read
    06-23-14 12:12 PM
    I will tell you all a new story tomorrow about the so called person
    06-23-14 12:14 PM
    Oooohhhh Oooooooooo tells it now see tells it now eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:24 PM
    Oooh we iz playin wherrz Carmen Miranda see eh....carful my leprnome...great white in auzzie, gangsta in taly or the vatikan...same thing...got notin in queens land...but kahnudia between beaver n moose knuckles very dangerous see eh...if u survive, yuz can ride the bulls in texis and manatee in flodira...

Posted via CB10
    Dummy grape?

Carmen thingy doesn't fly, sharks don't fly, gangsta don't fly, pope don't fly, beavers don't fly, mooses don't fly, bulls don't fly an mani tobacco don't fly so I is been safe see eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:28 PM
    Oooohhhh Oooooooooo tells it now see tells it now eh?

Posted via CB10
    One brain damaging story per day
    06-23-14 12:30 PM
    No wot did he say?

Posted via CB10
    Your trying to get me banned aren't you?
    06-23-14 12:32 PM
    Dummy grape?

Carmen thingy doesn't fly, sharks don't fly, gangsta don't fly, pope don't fly, beavers don't fly, mooses don't fly, bulls don't fly an mani tobacco don't fly so I is been safe see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Yuz tellin meez all the chits don't fly....wot iz weez payin yuz for?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:52 PM
    Whys youze tellin on me. see eh? Dats how I fix plumbery type thingys...onlys I charges $500 cuz Iz posh, see eh?
    06-23-14 01:07 PM
    Hey grape did I is tells yous I is kum min ome eh?

Posted via CB10
    Buts youze gonna get the Cat firstests right, see eh?
    06-23-14 01:10 PM
11,462 ... 8485868788 ...