Dis fing runs my audio visual ....sittin on my my arse infotainment systim. So what wood a rimberry get me ......other than more in deabt ind more frust traded

Hmmmm how do I gat a app? Let's use dis forkin workaround. It's a snap.

Not likely. Ben der dun dat

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    See yous have seened the movie, it's an adventure!
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-01-14 07:44 PM
    Nope. And never want to

To young eh.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    06-01-14 07:45 PM
    To young eh.
    Too wise

dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-01-14 07:47 PM
    Too wise

Yous haves missed out.
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    06-01-14 07:52 PM
    Yous haves missed out.
    It's a great big adventure just like owning a Blackberry.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    06-01-14 07:55 PM
    It's a great big adventure just like owning a Blackberry.
    I just got tired of being swamped with android app updates. Every couple of days, I'd get notice for 5-10 updates and the phone would bog down installing them. Then I turned off automatic updates and next thing I knew I had 10-20, which took about an hour to update and the phone was basically unusable. BB10 is so fast running lean and mean. The hub is pretty nice and the browser screams in desktop/flash mode. Luckily all my essential android apps work with the Jelly Bean player. I actually like to run Jelly Bean 4.1 on my other android stuff because flash does not work well above that. I'm alot happier...can I get out of rehab earlier?
    06-02-14 08:50 AM
    I just got tired of being swamped with android app updates. Every couple of days, I'd get notice for 5-10 updates and the phone would bog down installing them. Then I turned off automatic updates and next thing I knew I had 10-20, which took about an hour to update and the phone was basically unusable. BB10 is so fast running lean and mean. The hub is pretty nice and the browser screams in desktop/flash mode. Luckily all my essential android apps work with the Jelly Bean player. I actually like to run Jelly Bean 4.1 on my other android stuff because flash does not work well above that. I'm alot happier...can I get out of rehab earlier?
    Im glad my Ipod touch is dead! Those updates were driving me crazy!!
    06-02-14 08:53 AM
    Im glad my Ipod touch is dead! Those updates were driving me crazy!!
    I feels the same bout my Nokia 3210?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 12:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Youze still feels crazy? Youze gotta stay in rehab then, see eh?
    sad_old_man, castoridae and Cynycl like this.
    06-02-14 12:26 PM
    one would think if an app is well develop it does not need an update. i fink blackberry is ahead of the time...limited app and no need to update...cause you dont need them!!. See eh? I bet you never thought of that!!
    06-02-14 02:18 PM
    Aaaaahhhhh at last i is bean safe eh? All them stupid mericans has gone back to bed and the kandunians can't tell the times so they is always in bed.......... Oooohhhh the silent bliss..........sluvverly init eh?
    06-02-14 03:13 PM
    Wallowin in the quit silense I is................buteifull eh?
    06-02-14 03:16 PM
    What yuz mumblin about old man?
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    06-02-14 03:23 PM
    I iz avin bokkles of beers....wan some?
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    06-02-14 03:24 PM
    I iz avin bokkles of beers....wan some?
    Woohow. Party is at the cats house.
    06-02-14 05:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hidy - hi mr som. I iz not care'n bout your silly i- thingy, cause member when I lost my iPod? Well I am so over that an I iz not missin it an after a while you iz gonna forget you ever had it just like me

An guess what my new toy iz?? I gots a Swann surveillance thingy wif 3 cameras for outside. Only problem iz dat it be watchin bout 6 backyards which is totally illegal an I iz not care'n wots happenin in dem yardz, only mine, cause I gots a crazy nasty neighbour wot jumps our shared fence and cuts my plants down. So I gots to re-install dem cameras so's dey iz only lookin at my back yard, lessin I can figure out how to narrow the view range.
    Oh yeah, and my PlayBook calendar is now showin a new calendar called Royal, which is dat outlook account whats you made for me Now I only have to turn on that ancient PC an install dat account on my PC, cause its only on my playbook, so its not showing any events. Baby steps, som, baby steps.
    06-03-14 07:11 AM
    Hidy - hi mr som. I iz not care'n bout your silly i- thingy, cause member when I lost my iPod? Well I am so over that an I iz not missin it an after a while you iz gonna forget you ever had it just like me

An guess what my new toy iz?? I gots a Swann surveillance thingy wif 3 cameras for outside. Only problem iz dat it be watchin bout 6 backyards which is totally illegal an I iz not care'n wots happenin in dem yardz, only mine, cause I gots a crazy nasty neighbour wot jumps our shared fence and cuts my plants down. So I gots to re-install dem cameras so's dey iz only lookin at my back yard, lessin I can figure out how to narrow the view range.
    Oh yeah, and my PlayBook calendar is now showin a new calendar called Royal, which is dat outlook account whats you made for me Now I only have to turn on that ancient PC an install dat account on my PC, cause its only on my playbook, so its not showing any events. Baby steps, som, baby steps.
    or yuz can movin besides that lepregnome who can shoot down neigbors that climb over fence see eh?
    castoridae likes this.
    06-03-14 07:34 AM
    WIERD, PIZZ ME OFF, DAMN I'M 1 HELLUVA NICE GUY, THOUGHT OF THE DAY=
    so i come home from my ride yesterday & i find a wallet & a brand new $700 gold iphone,,, i sent a text to the person in the contacts list named "mom", i figure that's the safest bet,,, i'll be meeting them later to return their property,,, in the wallet was EV-ER-Y-THING,,, license, ss card, INSURANCE CARDS, debit/credit cards including an AMEX corporate card, everything needed to rip off this persons identity,,, now the thing that burns my azz is there was a medicare id card also & the issue date on the ss card was '07,,, so here we have an immigrant, w/ a & $700 phone & a bunch of credit ON MEDICARE!!! & a word to the wise= careful what pics you keep on your phone,,, there are some women on this earth that just shouldn't be taking nude selfies,,, eeewww!!!
    So, you be like all nice to a rip off personbody. That's cause no good deed goes unpunished.
    BUT, I left my entire purse with wallet on the Spadina/Bloor subway platform one evening, bout 2 years ago.
    That is a real busy platform cause its near the university and a major chinatown.
    I got it back next day at the subway lost & found, with all my charge cards, driver's licence, iPod, housekeys, company pass card, and money down to the penny. Weird thing is about a year before that, I found someone's blackberry (the old communication one that Obama used) and I emailed the guy and returned it. He was so glad cause it was a company one.
    So doing good is always stronger - and you could always report the jerk to social services - I did that too one time, but that's another story.
    06-03-14 07:44 AM
    or yuz can movin besides that lepregnome who can shoot down neigbors that climb over fence see eh?
    Maybe I can get SOM to fly over our backyards and bomb him? - only there's that very narrow range thingy again
    06-03-14 07:49 AM
    Maybe I can get SOM to fly over our backyards and bomb him? - only there's that very narrow range thingy again
    unfortunately..he's restrcited to the no fly zone at the kahnudian border.
    Cynycl likes this.
    06-03-14 07:54 AM
    Woohow. Party is at the cats house.
    Def paartee time. The Beaver's got a calendar!
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    06-03-14 08:23 AM
    unfortunately..he's restrcited to the no fly zone at the kahnudian border.
    Umm, the no fly only works one way: kanaguns can't go over, but merrycans, can do whatever dey is feelin like, its one o dem weird fings PM Harper agreed to? Ya see, dat way the merrycans kin fly over to catch all dem Allkiidin bad guys wot apparently iz all hidin up in Kanydah. Dey can't enter Merrycan thru the Candy boarder (neither can anyone else, but too bad). But merrycan govt, dey gots dat Swann surveillance fingy toy, like I just got, an dey sees dem bad Allkidin guys up here an flies over an gets dem!
    06-03-14 08:43 AM
    Umm, the no fly only works one way: kanaguns can't go over, but merrycans, can do whatever dey is feelin like, its one o dem weird fings PM Harper agreed to? Ya see, dat way the merrycans kin fly over to catch all dem Allkiidin bad guys wot apparently iz all hidin up in Kanydah. Dey can't enter Merrycan thru the Candy boarder (neither can anyone else, but too bad). But merrycan govt, dey gots dat Swann surveillance fingy toy, like I just got, an dey sees dem bad Allkidin guys up here an flies over an gets dem!
    we juz let the merikans think they in kontrol.....we jus save on the military budget...see eh? thoz rcmp uniforms r not cheap eh?
    castoridae likes this.
    06-03-14 08:59 AM
    Def paartee time. The Beaver's got a calendar!
    umm, not yet - see playbook sayz its dere, but since Som's outlook isn't on the PC yet, I don't think it exists - yet.
    I'm busy playin wif security cams right now. I has to get a Lorex an see which is better (Swann vs Lorex) cause, nofin iz simple, sea eh?
    06-03-14 11:28 AM
    we juz let the merikans think they in kontrol.....we jus save on the military budget...see eh? thoz rcmp uniforms r not cheap eh?
    I is can go boff ways sea kat cause I is avin a mericans passyporty thingy an a inglish passyporty thingy swell sea eh? Oh an an Irish one aswell see eh?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 11:56 AM
11,462 ... 7475767778 ...