Some personbodies checking in? Did you becomes a bed n breakfast? Why do youens need a parametric some personbodies sick?
    Yes I is sick sea eh? I is sick see so sick sick sick duck sea of bean mentioned bout email ok! If yous is able to pick your noses and scratches yous arses then you is can set it up see eh?

ps my taps is still leekin see eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 11:51 AM
    Bye the way did I is mensionin that my tap is leekin eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 12:32 PM
    It's only a likkle tap an it's on my baff see eh? Well not my baff ear cause I is only avin shower ear but my baff at ome see eh? Well not the ome in mericans sea my ome in inglands see eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 12:35 PM
    Is you Batman?
    I is wantin to calls im geronimo after the infamous actor but he is not likin it so I is callin im benjamin sea but he only answers to Alfred see? Why is life so komlikatedery eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 12:38 PM
    I is not bovverin wot yous calls me slong as yous pays me nuff sea?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 12:39 PM
    Bye the way did I is mensionin that my tap is leekin eh?

Posted via CB10
    I must have missed that.
    05-26-14 12:44 PM
    I must have missed that.
    Oh in that case I as a dwippin tap on my baff see eh? Well not.............sorry bean there done that......so its dwippin see like.........dwip.........dwip..........dwip...... ..sumtimes it goes dwip.dwip.dwip.dwip........but mast mainly it just goes dwip............dwip.............dwip...........
    05-26-14 03:12 PM
    Oh in that case I as a dwippin tap on my baff see eh? Well not.............sorry bean there done that......so its dwippin see like.........dwip.........dwip..........dwip...... ..sumtimes it goes dwip.dwip.dwip.dwip........but mast mainly it just goes dwip............dwip.............dwip...........
    Sounds like water boarding to me.
    05-26-14 03:20 PM
    Sounds like water boarding to me.
    Don't get testicle wiv me sea eh? I is sees the dwip going dwip dwip from the ends of the dwippin tap eh?
    05-26-14 03:24 PM
    Don't get testicle wiv me sea eh? I is sees the dwip going dwip dwip from the ends of the dwippin tap eh?

Would like to help yous out in England but I'm on that do not fly list. For some reason you can't bring a keg wif you on an airline, sumfin about being more than 4Oz.
    05-26-14 03:37 PM
    England? Eyes don't speak the language!
    I don't speak the language either? Pakistani see eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 06:13 PM
    05-26-14 07:36 PM

Would like to help yous out in England but I'm on that do not fly list. For some reason you can't bring a keg wif you on an airline, sumfin about being more than 4Oz.
    I is not nowin wot that is but just so yous is nowin for future referendum see this is a TAP!

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-4261475407_7c87f4d74d.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-27-14 06:32 AM

If yous is not savin mees sum of that I is gonna come lookin for yous wen I is gettin back see eh?
    Carl Estes and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    05-27-14 06:36 AM
    I is bean dissollovededlusioned see eh? The big and has past the likkle and several times sea an is any of them mericans out of bed? Well let mees form yous that no they isn't is see eh?
    05-27-14 12:10 PM
    Mutter................mutter...............
    05-27-14 12:10 PM
    Mutter................mutter...............
    Youse means Mutton.......Mutton.......?
    I swears, I was only tryin' to help it over da phense..........

c
    05-27-14 01:27 PM

c
    Wot yous doin outa bed so early eh? Turn the light out qwik so they don't finds yous?
    05-27-14 02:13 PM

c
    Must have grown up herding sheep. Did it lick your hand?
    05-27-14 02:36 PM
    For those of us interested bystanders what version of outlook are you using and on what Windows operating system. It certInly would be easier in the long run to chuck the whole business and start over.

As far as non-parametric that certainly applies to users of this thread especially S*O*M.
    My old microsoft outlook I got with the PC around 2004. Its windows XP (of course, cause every person had it - which is why their dumping it and forcing people to get the new one = more money).
    But apparently, we can keep the XP? I've been ignoring posts on it cause I don't use the PC - I do almost everything from the playbooks.
    So it should be simple. SOM created an outlook account for me - I don't know how, but he is magic. I also had an extra outlook that Rogers set up years ago, but it didn't have the calendar my old outlook had (unknown to me until recently). So a couple of weeks ago, I got Rogers to transfer everything to the old microsoft outlook. Now I have a calendar on the PC.
    BTW: None of this was necessary when the yahoo calendar worked with the Playbook, but now all sorts of Blackberry users are complaining.
    I'm just trying to get a calendar that will talk to my playbook calendar, or at least download onto it.
    This should be easy - apparently its not.
    Such is the life of a non parametric user
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-27-14 02:46 PM
    My old microsoft outlook I got with the PC around 2004. Its windows XP (of course, cause every person had it - which is why their dumping it and forcing people to get the new one = more money).
    But apparently, we can keep the XP? I've been ignoring posts on it cause I don't use the PC - I do almost everything from the playbooks.
    So it should be simple. SOM created an outlook account for me - I don't know how, but he is magic. I also had an extra outlook that Rogers set up years ago, but it didn't have the calendar my old outlook had (unknown to me until recently). So a couple of weeks ago, I got Rogers to transfer everything to the old microsoft outlook. Now I have a calendar on the PC.
    BTW: None of this was necessary when the yahoo calendar worked with the Playbook, but now all sorts of Blackberry users are complaining.
    I'm just trying to get a calendar that will talk to my playbook calendar, or at least download onto it.
    You can keep using the XP but Microsoft has said no more updates which may leave you with a security risk.

I am having trouble with Yahoo mail also and am leary of what tbey are doing over there.

The reason I asked about version is that different versions of Microsoft software can have strange peculiarities. Even for the 2002 version there are several variants. If you need aid in checking version see this URL. Also you may be able to get a manual downloaded.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870929

I should ask for tbe magical gnomes help because I am having trouble loading an aliaz address into Outlook.com email on my Toshiba 8" windows tablet. First problem is the reference email account uses POP and the second may be that it is used for another Microsoft account I got long ago. And possibly thefe is a forbidden character in the password.
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    05-27-14 03:33 PM
    On your pc open outlook and go into the calendar you want with all your info in. Export the data into a file. Call the file calendar and select .CSV format. Your file should be saved in your documents folder as calendar.CSV

Now login the microsoft outlook site using your accounts details and select your calendar. Import your calendar.CSV file into your outlook account calendar and job done. Everything will sync from then on.
    05-28-14 07:31 AM
    What's dat dwipping noise? Woke me up?
    05-28-14 07:42 AM
    What's dat dwipping noise? Woke me up?
    Grape juice?
    05-28-14 07:44 AM
    I is not nowin wot that is but just so yous is nowin for future referendum see this is a TAP!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4261475407_7c87f4d74d.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	274083
    Hey! - how'd you get a pic o my tap dat burst in da basement dis winter??!
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    05-28-14 07:44 AM
11,462 ... 7071727374 ...