Hees gonna make yous luv Roos sea eh?
    05-25-14 12:28 PM
    Fink I needs anuvver bokkle sea eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    05-25-14 12:29 PM
    I is bein merican sea eh?...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ..snore.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........sno re.......
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-25-14 12:30 PM
    I is bein merican sea eh?...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ..snore.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........sno re.......
    Well SOM member that leak in my water heater? Last night the small leak turned into a big one. After getting things cleaned up at 2:30 am this morning. I got up at 7:00 am to drive 45 minutes to get a new water heater and my wife said she was going to go with me because she had a few thingies to pick up. Five stores and seven hours later here I am. Now after putting in a full day of shopping it's time to install the WH.
    05-25-14 01:03 PM
    Well SOM member that leak in my water heater? Last night the small leak turned into a big one. After getting things cleaned up at 2:30 am this morning. I got up at 7:00 am to drive 45 minutes to get a new water heater and my wife said she was going to go with me because she had a few thingies to pick up. Five stores and seven hours later here I am. Now after putting in a full day of shopping it's time to install the WH.
    And don't forgettin my taps still leekin eh? Parts time joiners yous are all the same sea eh?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-25-14 01:54 PM
    And don't forgettin my taps still leekin eh? Parts time joiners yous are all the same sea eh?
    We have hot water boys and girls and it beer thirty.
    05-25-14 02:40 PM
    We have hot water boys and girls and it beer thirty.
    My taps still leekin boys and girls sea eh? an its way past brandy clock see eh?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-25-14 02:57 PM
    My taps still leekin boys and girls sea eh? an its way past brandy clock see eh?
    Is a holiday weekend yous knows it triple time.
    05-25-14 03:06 PM
    Is a holiday weekend yous knows it triple time.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...........but by the times you gets to ingland it will be toosday an not an oliday sea so it will only cost me triple time sea so is is saving mon...........just let me get my diary and calculator an i is gettin back toos yous eh?
    05-25-14 03:15 PM
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...........but by the times you gets to ingland it will be toosday an not an oliday sea so it will only cost me triple time sea so is is saving mon...........just let me get my diary and calculator an i is gettin back toos yous eh?
    England? Eyes don't speak the language!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-25-14 03:35 PM
    England? Eyes don't speak the language!
    Don't worry cause Alfred does see eh?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-25-14 03:40 PM
    Don't worry cause Alfred does see eh?
    Is you Batman?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-25-14 03:42 PM
    it's Margarita night tonight.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-25-14 04:12 PM
    Now, some girl just azzend my car and knocked my rear bumper off. Am I allowed to go postal yet?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-25-14 07:10 PM
    Now, some girl just azzend my car and knocked my rear bumper off. Am I allowed to go postal yet?
    Chew a couple of breath mints.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-25-14 07:46 PM
    Chew a couple of breath mints.
    She hit me. I didn't hit her. Besides the Sheriff didn't have a problem with me.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-25-14 08:20 PM
    She hit me. I didn't hit her. Besides the Sheriff didn't have a problem with me.
    Great. Maybe he was a Tide fan.
    05-25-14 08:49 PM
    Great. Maybe he was a Tide fan.
    Ain't Nuffen wrong whif tthat!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-25-14 09:11 PM
    I iz giben up on dis calendar fingy. I canz get it. Why issin it simple to put my outlook calendar on the Pb??
    Tried all yesterday to link yahoo & outlook, won't happen.
    So ot should be oossible to just put the outlook calendar wants on my PC ONTO my Pb???
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-26-14 05:35 AM
    I iz giben up on dis calendar fingy. I canz get it. Why issin it simple to put my outlook calendar on the Pb??
    So ot should be oossible to just put the outlook calendar wants on my PC ONTO my Pb???
    Mutter mutter.....non parametric end users eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-26-14 05:48 AM
    For those of us interested bystanders what version of outlook are you using and on what Windows operating system. It certInly would be easier in the long run to chuck the whole business and start over.

As far as non-parametric that certainly applies to users of this thread especially S*O*M.
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    05-26-14 10:46 AM
    Mutter mutter.....non parametric end users eh?

Posted via CB10
    Rings the bell.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-26-14 10:47 AM
    Rings the bell.
    Some personbodies checking in? Did you becomes a bed n breakfast? Why do youens need a parametric some personbodies sick?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-26-14 10:59 AM
    Some personbodies checking in? Did you becomes a bed n breakfast? Why do youens need a parametric some personbodies sick?
    About all I do except supper. It is only dinner if you take a bath first. Could use a parametric encounter.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-26-14 11:18 AM
    For those of us interested bystanders what version of outlook are you using and on what Windows operating system. It certInly would be easier in the long run to chuck the whole business and start over.

As far as non-parametric that certainly applies to users of this thread especially S*O*M.
    Listen ear yous likkle edificated ouse yous...donts starts wiv the version thingy gain see eh? the 10ft furry beaver wiv 6inch teefys is runnin every version of outlook Microsoft is ever produktin sea eh

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    05-26-14 11:48 AM
11,462 ... 6970717273 ...